Muslim Woman Teacher Gets Fired for a Haj.

Those would also fall during the school year

And Umra taken during the summer does not satisfy the requirement to take the Haj

No they wouldn't. The hajj occurs on a lunar calendar, and falls on a different month every year.
That's where the other poster's getting the nine-year thing, dolt. They're saying it'll be nine years before Haj occurs during the school district's summer recess

Not according to the guy who said it.

If you willfully break it, you're not a Christian

One thing you Roman Universals fail to grasp is that there is no organized church on Earth; the only true Church is with God; the body of the Church is all true believers.

Acting as you describe violates the Law of god and means you are taking the Holy Spirit and the Lord's name in vain. Hence, you are not part of the true Church. You are instead a member of a false church walking the broad and winding road to damnation.

This is made clear in the bible.

Can you show me where it says that? I can show you where early Christians met on the first day of the week, the day after the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a day of rest, not a day where you are required to show up at church. and Jesus himself pointed out that breaking the Sabbath was perfectly justified.

You really should not pretend you know what you are talking about when you know less than nothing about a subject.

One thing you Roman Universals fail to grasp is that there is no organized church on Earth; the only true Church is with God; the body of the Church is all true believers.

Acting as you describe violates the Law of god and means you are taking the Holy Spirit and the Lord's name in vain. Hence, you are not part of the true Church. You are instead a member of a false church walking the broad and winding road to damnation.

Can you show me where it says that? I can show you where early Christians met on the first day of the week, the day after the Sabbath.

The Sabbath has nothing to do with going to church
The Sabbath is a day of rest, not a day where you are required to show up at church.
No shit. As I said- what if she refused to work on Saturday because she was a Seventh Day Adventist?
and Jesus himself pointed out that breaking the Sabbath was perfectly justified.
Jesus was a false prophet

Jesus Was A False Prophet: Jesus predicted the end of the world by circa 70c.e.

ExChristian.Net - Articles: Jesus the False Prophet

The Virgin Birth was made up some time after Jesus died in order to pretend he fulfilled a prophesy that wasn't made

It's not the only 'prophecy' he 'fulfilled' that appears nowhere in the OT. The whole Nazarene thing, for instance

Got Atheism? New Testament Prophecies

The two accounts of Judas' death in the NT are at odds

Last edited:

Can you show me where it says that? I can show you where early Christians met on the first day of the week, the day after the Sabbath.

The Sabbath has nothing to do with going to church
The Sabbath is a day of rest, not a day where you are required to show up at church.
No shit. As I said- what if she refused to work on Saturday because she was a Seventh Day Adventist?
and Jesus himself pointed out that breaking the Sabbath was perfectly justified.
Jesus was a false prophet

Jesus Was A False Prophet: Jesus predicted the end of the world by circa 70c.e.

ExChristian.Net - Articles: Jesus the False Prophet

The Virgin Birth was made up some time after Jesus died in order to pretend he fulfilled a prophesy that wasn't made

It's not the only 'prophecy' he 'fulfilled' that appears nowhere in the OT. The whole Nazarene thing, for instance

Got Atheism? New Testament Prophecies

The two accounts of Judas' death in the NT are at odds

First, the Kingdom of God is not of this world, so any reference to that in an attempt to prove anything about Jesus predicting the end of the Earth at any point in time is automatically wrong.

Second, where did I say anything about the virgin birth?

Third, where did I make any claims about Jesus fulfilling prophecy in any way?

If you want to learn about theology I can give you some good sources. I would suggest you stop trying to use anti theists as sources about theology.

Update: Can you effin believe this? They gave her $75K! The Obama Administration doesn't give a rat's ass about education. No school can afford to fight the feds.

A public school district in the U.S. must pay a Muslim teacher tens of thousands of dollars and establish a religious accommodation training program for refusing to let the instructor take three weeks off to make a pilgrimage to Mecca.

The settlement marks the conclusion of the first lawsuit filed by Obama’s Department of Justice (DOJ) as part of a pilot program designed to ensure “vigorous enforcement” of civil rights in the workplace. “Employees should not have to choose between practicing their religion and their jobs,” said Thomas Perez, the open borders advocate Obama appointed as Assistant Attorney General for the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division.

The math teacher (Safoorah Khan) sued the Berkeley Illinois district when her middle school denied the leave request because she was the only math lab instructor and her absence would come at a crucial time right before exams. To further back its case, the district pointed out that the union contract did not allow that sort of leave for any teacher.

Feeling the wrath of the powerful and much wealthier federal government, the district agreed this month to pay Khan $75,000 for lost back pay, compensatory damages and attorney’s fees. It also caved into the DOJ’s demand of creating a new “religious accommodation policy” to “reasonably accommodate the religious beliefs, practices and/or observances of all employees and prospective employees.”

Public School Dist. To Pay Muslim Teacher Over Mecca Trip | Judicial Watch

Berkely, IL is the town just east of my hometown. It's a tiny bedroom community of lower middle class. They do not have the $$ to take on DOJ in court, it would bankrupt them.

Forum List

Back