Muslim values are very different from American values

see an entire village of 'muslims' doing their religions work Slade . --- The Killing of Farkhunda --- after this mob action they probably went to mosque for prayers Slade .
Stop cherry picking examples performed by a mob... its beneath you and a waste of my time. We are discussing a much larger situation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i like showing normal muslim villagers doing their religious work . See 'islam' at work 2 times in England in the last 2 weeks and see islam at work in Melbourne Australia just this morning plus see the muslim attack on a cop this morning in Paris at the 'Notre Dame Cathedral' Slade .

To understand Islam one must understand their value system......

1. We love life.....they love death, especially ours

2. We want coexistence.......they want domination

3. We believe in equality......they believe in supremacy

4. We live together......they segregate from us, we are the infidel

5. We love freedom and liberty.....sharia does not allow freedom nor liberty

Is there any rational American who agrees we should import such people......people who will never become real Americans as long as they believe in Islam and sharia....?
So are catholic values. Or pretty much any patriarchal religion.

think that you are quoting the Old Testament lots of violence in the Old Testament Bible . Thing is that the Old Testament was replaced by the New Testament after Jesus showed up Slade . Course the quoted acts never occur anymore in Christianity and thats the last few undreds of years BUT simmilat 'koranic' commands and then actions ocurr everyday throughout the world . And they have been going on since the founding of 'islam' 1400 years ago Slade .
Was the 10 Commandments replaced?

Is there any rational American who agrees we should import such people......people who will never become real Americans as long as they believe in Islam and sharia....?

Sounds just like Medieval Christians.

Silly question Slade , what i said in my post is the way i understand things . Anyway , the muderous works of 'muslims' is clearly seen throughout all the world and has been clearly seen for the last 1400 years Slade .
I'm talking about a gross mischaracterization of a religion that over a billion of people are a part of and a group of small minded individuals like the OP tjat
think that you are quoting the Old Testament lots of violence in the Old Testament Bible . Thing is that the Old Testament was replaced by the New Testament after Jesus showed up Slade . Course the quoted acts never occur anymore in Christianity and thats the last few undreds of years BUT simmilat 'koranic' commands and then actions ocurr everyday throughout the world . And they have been going on since the founding of 'islam' 1400 years ago Slade .
I can go New Testament if you'd like:

Luke 19:27:
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'

Do you want more or do you get the point?
-------------------------------------------- you read what i typed , i am not a Bible scholar but as i said , Chritianity reformed in Western Civilization . 'muslims' can't , won't , don't reform under muslim thinking and civilization Slade .
So you are talking about a cultural and socioeconomic issues not a religious issue. The doctrines of the Koran and the Bible both have many beautiful and useful lessons, but they both have ugly, violent, and discriminatory messages as well. To blame "Islam" for these problems is extremely naive.

If we are looking at just the cultural/socioeconomic side of things, you can't make the case that the actions of a group of violent "extremists" represents the masses. That would be like saying all Americans are like the Crypts and Bloods, those are gangs incase you didn't know. Wealth, diversity, and opportunity along with a superior form of governing (our democratic republic) has evolved our country well beyond many of those in the middle east that have been in a constant state of warfare, with the majority of their citizens being in poverty. It is those conditions that have paved the way for these terrorist groups to form.
----------------------------------------- I think that YOU and other lefty apologists are 'fos' , i see what muslims do and have been doing since the founding of 'islam' 1400 years ago Slade .
You obviously don't see the whole picture. How many Muslim friends do you have? Have you ever traveled to a Muslim country and interacted with the people. Have you ever been to a Mosque or learned about Islam? Be honest...

see an entire village of 'muslims' doing their religions work Slade . --- The Killing of Farkhunda --- after this mob action they probably went to mosque for prayers Slade .
Stop cherry picking examples performed by a mob... its beneath you and a waste of my time. We are discussing a much larger situation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i like showing normal muslim villagers doing their religious work . See 'islam' at work 2 times in England in the last 2 weeks and see islam at work in Melbourne Australia just this morning plus see the muslim attack on a cop this morning in Paris at the 'Notre Dame Cathedral' Slade .
I feel like there is something malfunctioning in your brain, you don't make coherent arguments. Go ahead and think what you want, I don't get anything out of discussions when you bring up nonsense, so lets just leave it here shall we?

Silly question Slade , what i said in my post is the way i understand things . Anyway , the muderous works of 'muslims' is clearly seen throughout all the world and has been clearly seen for the last 1400 years Slade .
I'm talking about a gross mischaracterization of a religion that over a billion of people are a part of and a group of small minded individuals like the OP tjat

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'

-------------------------------------------- you read what i typed , i am not a Bible scholar but as i said , Chritianity reformed in Western Civilization . 'muslims' can't , won't , don't reform under muslim thinking and civilization Slade .
So you are talking about a cultural and socioeconomic issues not a religious issue. The doctrines of the Koran and the Bible both have many beautiful and useful lessons, but they both have ugly, violent, and discriminatory messages as well. To blame "Islam" for these problems is extremely naive.

If we are looking at just the cultural/socioeconomic side of things, you can't make the case that the actions of a group of violent "extremists" represents the masses. That would be like saying all Americans are like the Crypts and Bloods, those are gangs incase you didn't know. Wealth, diversity, and opportunity along with a superior form of governing (our democratic republic) has evolved our country well beyond many of those in the middle east that have been in a constant state of warfare, with the majority of their citizens being in poverty. It is those conditions that have paved the way for these terrorist groups to form.
----------------------------------------- I think that YOU and other lefty apologists are 'fos' , i see what muslims do and have been doing since the founding of 'islam' 1400 years ago Slade .
You obviously don't see the whole picture. How many Muslim friends do you have? Have you ever traveled to a Muslim country and interacted with the people. Have you ever been to a Mosque or learned about Islam? Be honest...
--------------------------------------------------------- no freinds but i knew muslims , i used to rent an apartment to a nice muslim family years ago and thankfully it was a heck of a long way from here but they were nice people from pakistan with nice widdle kids . Also knew 1 or 2 at some jobs in a big city , never had a problem with them . BUT , they were muslim with allegiance to 'allah' rather than the USA Constitution . I know MORE about 'islam' than you do , imo Slade .

I feel like there is something malfunctioning in your brain, you don't make coherent arguments. Go ahead and think what you want, I don't get anything out of discussions when you bring up nonsense, so lets just leave it here shall we?
----------------------------- thank you , now be gone with your silliness and appeasement or start 'BSing' some more . I like correcting you slade !!

but Slade is [maybe] a world traveler and visiter of 'moques' , wow !!:afro:

I've worked with and socialized with muslims. But they were not of the Middle Eastern variety. The muslims I knew and associated with were from Eastern Europe and the Balkans. They fled their countries in search of something better and they came here. BIG differences between the Eastern European muslims and the Middle Eastern tribes. First, you wouldn't know a EE muslim, male or female, if you encountered them on the street. They have adapted to Western norms, at least as far as dress and appearance. The women do dress modestly, but the Russian Orthodox women here dress even more modestly than this. There is a large EE muslim community here and they are never obnoxious, offensive, or offended.
Have I visited muslim countries, no. But my son has, and he's been invited into their homes. Male guests are not allowed to look directly at the women of the house, to do so would be...well, wrong, as I understand. They seem to have a lot of social rules, but then lots of cultures have their taboos, so that's not a big deal. The big deal is how they react if their social norms are violated, even by "ignorant" outsiders.

--------------------------------------------------------- no freinds but i knew muslims , i used to rent an apartment to a nice muslim family years ago and thankfully it was a heck of a long way from here but they were nice people from pakistan with nice widdle kids . Also knew 1 or 2 at some jobs in a big city , never had a problem with them . BUT , they were muslim with allegiance to 'allah' rather than the USA Constitution . I know MORE about 'islam' than you do , imo Slade .
How can you say you know more than me with zero knowledge of my background? Also after admitting that you have never had a personal relationship with a Muslim. Those two facts right there prove that you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks for playing

I'm not saying I'm an expert, far from it... but my ex roommate and business partner was Muslim and from Pakistan... I've also been to Istanbul. More than you can say, but keep getting your information from the news and telling yourself that you are informed. Whatever helps you sleep at night

naw , i'm ok with you being back , its YOU that threatened to leave Slade .

I'm not saying I'm an expert, far from it... but my ex roommate and business partner was Muslim and from Pakistan... I've also been to Istanbul. More than you can say, but keep getting your information from the news and telling yourself that you are informed. Whatever helps you sleep at night
----------------------------------------------------------------------- i sleep fine , the problems are coming , imo . I don't know when but they are going to be YOUR and your kids problem , not mine as i am an older guy Slade .

Last edited:

That is because American values are Christian values.

These days, Republicans confuse their distorted values as "American values".

Someone with values wouldn't want millions of Americans be unable to have access to healthcare.
Someone with values wouldn't want to eliminate daycare for parents who need to work.
Someone with values wouldn't vote for someone who uses charity money for their family or to pay off lawsuits. Someone with values wouldn't support voter suppression.
Someone with values wouldn't want to relax standards like clean air and clean water.

These days, Republicans worship business but hates the poor, gays, blacks and a host of other minorities.
And people that voted for Trump had something in common. How much money they had didn't impact the election all that much. It was the lack of an education that predicted they were for Trump. Trump is such a con man. His entire history tells us that fact.

Forum List

Back