Muslim threats force out disabled teacher with dog

Irrelevant trolling meant to spawn anger and hate.

try reading your own posts.

but thanks for your (irrelevant) opinion.

have you ever noticed that the IQ of the board drops about 40 points when you're around? just wondering?

I figure you need to do that to bring the conversation to a level you can comprehend.

I'm not blaming you for anything except being an idiot. Which I guess isn't really your fault either.

I have a lot of anger, but yet your the one calling me names and insulting me here, eh?

I don't think its me who is confused. :rofl:

Oh look, self-admitted anger, AND name-calling.

Calling you a jackass is just the truth. It's a title, you should be proud of it. Lord Jackass.

Considering that you get things wrong 80% of the time, I'd say I'll accept that title coming from you.

Other than that, you and Jillie take your reading comprehension samplers and read through the thread and see who comes across as angry. It's not me.

Sure its not.

Calling you a jackass is just the truth.
Larkinn's a jackass. I feel sorry for his parents.
You're hostile, confused, and neurotic.

Sure comes off as angry to me. By the way, very classy talking about my parents like that. You are oh so very tolerant. :rolleyes:. Oh, and your a bit of an idiot to make it personal like that when you've shared your terribly successful life story.

try reading your own posts.

but thanks for your (irrelevant) opinion.

Now you're just out of intelligent banter and have resorted to using terminology that has been used successfully against you.

And you call me a loser.

I see you've stopped with the idiotic negging and have finally just brought out your immature trolling crap out onto the open board. Good for you! You're almost a big girl now!:clap2:

Now you're just out of intelligent banter and have resorted to using terminology that has been used successfully against you.

And you call me a loser.

I see you've stopped with the idiotic negging and have finally just brought out your immature trolling crap out onto the open board. Good for you! You're almost a big girl now!:clap2:

I've always told you what I think of your stupidity. I've always proven that you can't get a fact straight or have a civil converstation.

The occasional neg you've gotten is just a reminder that you're a moron. ;)

Now keep trying to instigate, snooky bear. I do find it noteworthy that you didn't respond to the part about you lowering board IQ. I guess that was self-evident, eh?

Lord Jackass and Duchess Troll.

Honey, I didn't break into a relatively civil thread and stir up shit now, did I? But then, you don't know any better, and obviously you're feeling the pinch of not being able to post your more immature insults privately.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before it started to come out here. The mask is off, we see Jillie for the immature, elitist crap stirrer she really is.

I love it. By all means, continue!

Lord Jackass and Duchess Troll.

Honey, I didn't break into a relatively civil thread and stir up shit now, did I? But then, you don't know any better, and obviously you're feeling the pinch of not being able to post your more immature insults privately.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before it started to come out here. The mask is off, we see Jillie for the immature, elitist crap stirrer she really is.

I love it. By all means, continue!

Damn, you're a liar even when the proof is there in front of you. Now follow along if you can... I'll try to speak slowly for you...

My post and your (trolling) response:

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=687400&postcount=13\

Note: mine a general observation about the hypocrisy of the rabid religious right. Yours: yet another insulting comment to me, personally...and to Larkinn specifically.

Damn, I don't know what's worse, your stupidity or your lying. lol...

Frightening....

Frightened people are often stupid people. It's the same with horses. If they're scared, it's because they just don't know what's going on, and make up all sorts of weird things in their little pea brains.

Whoa there, nelly....here's a sugar cube. You'll be okay after a few circles and fresh air.

Stupid people are often fearful people. It's the same with horses. If they're scared, it's because they just don't know what's going on, and make up all sorts of weird things in their little pea brains.

Whoa there, nelly....here's a sugar cube. You'll be okay after a few circles and fresh air.

You're projecting again ....

And you know what, you can follow me around trolling from thread to thread, I'm still not going to be the ugly, vile person you are.

And I'll still spend my days and nights very successfully and happily.

Like I said, I feel sorry for you.

Stupid people are often fearful people. It's the same with horses. If they're scared, it's because they just don't know what's going on, and make up all sorts of weird things in their little pea brains.

Fearful like thinking Muslims have a "global network of millions of them plotting terrorist attacks"?

Fearful like irrationally thinking gays raise bad children?

No, simply go with the proof in front of my eyes. Had no idea that Larkinn's folks were gay, but if they were, I think that says quite a bit about the happiness of children raised by gays.

And nowhere did I say anything about networks of millions. I simply posed the question....if ____ percent of the overall population is extremist, how many millions does that account for? And of course...nobody addressed that. I can see why they wouldn't want to, if they're wanting to downplay the danger.

No, simply go with the proof in front of my eyes. Had no idea that Larkinn's folks were gay, but if they were, I think that says quite a bit about the happiness of children raised by gays.

Yes, because you can really judge someones happiness over an internet message board :rolleyes:

And nowhere did I say anything about networks of millions. I simply posed the question....if ____ percent of the overall population is extremist, how many millions does that account for? And of course...nobody addressed that. I can see why they wouldn't want to, if they're wanting to downplay the danger.

Sure :rolleyes:

The threat came from a Somali student who is Muslim, according to Hurd, St. Cloud State and school district officials.

The Muslim faith, which is the dominant faith of Somali immigrants, forbids the touching of dogs.

Hurd trained at Talahi Community School and Tech. He said his experience at Talahi was good. The Somali students there warmed to the dog and eventually petted him using paper to keep their hands off his fur, Hurd said.

Things didn't go as well at Tech, Hurd said. Students there taunted his dog, and he finally felt he had to leave after he was told a student made a threat. Hurd met with Lockhart but said he did not feel comfortable continuing.

http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080512/NEWS01/105120058

Yep...More proof that Islam is a religion of tolerance.

Whatever....No religion that sprang from the tribes of rock-chucking retards in the Middle-East can claim to be tolerant.

You have almost (accidently, I am sure) hit on why your analysis is wrong if it is meant to suggest that Islam is a violent/intolerant religion.

Three steps.

First, if you wanted to know if Muslims commit more terrorist/violent/intolerant (use whatever qualifier you wish) acts, it is irrelevant how many millions of individuals one could classify by this metric. It is only the percentage that would matter. For example, if 1% of the population of China advocated terrorist activities, that would be 13 million people, which certainly sounds bad, but it is still the overwhelming minority of Chinese. Raw numbers are irrelevant to ascribing characteristics to whole groups of people.

Second, merely because some percentage of Muslim people advocate A doesn't mean that it is because they are Muslim. One would have to look at all the other attributes that they share and perform a regression analysis (assuming you could even identify the other variables) to determine whether Islam was truly a motivating factor for their actions, or merely an accompanying factor to that portion of the population.

Third, even if some percentage do advocate activity A due to their interpretation of their religion, this group may still represent a small proportion of the overall group and their interpretation could be in the very small minority. In such an event, it would be silly to accept their interpretation as defining the religion as opposed to the majority interpretation.

Nice lie here. What you did say is this:

A tiny minority of Muslims overall[who are involved in this global terror network] is still millions of Muslims. THa't quite an army. With ties to no single country, but to a faith. Scary stuff.

Oh, and I did specifically respond to this idiotic point and asked you to provide evidence for this absurd claim. YOU failed to respond to that.

Forum List

Back