Muslim threats force out disabled teacher with dog

Remember, if you don't agree with them and fall into line like a good little secular progressive, Jillian and Ravir will attribute all sorts of foul things to you. The more idiotic and untrue, the better....they get their little cackles that way.

:rofl:

Still smarting, huh?

Why on earth would I? You were proved a liar. Three times, I believe, in this thread alone.

I'd love to stick around but my weekend is starting early...I'm heading out. Gotta see if our hardware store actually carries paint supplies, and if they do, if they have colors that will match my new furniture. Which I stupidly didn't bring swatches of, so I'll be guessing.
But I'm pretty good at color. It couldn't possibly be any worse than what it is now...

WTF? where i did i ever say anything about gay parents that would lead you to say i am ignorant on the subject? you don't know shit about me. link up.

How bout where you said homosexuals can't reproduce?

How bout where you said homosexuals can't reproduce?

how is that ignorant? they must use hetrosexual methods to reproduce. unless you want to use science and insemination, which i grant you, but solely acting as homesexuals, reproduction naturally (which is what we were talking about) is not possible. what do you think the term homosexual means?

how is that ignorant? they must use hetrosexual methods to reproduce.

That doesn't make them any less of a homosexual.

unless you want to use science and insemination, which i grant you, but solely acting as homesexuals, reproduction naturally (which is what we were talking about) is not possible. what do you think the term homosexual means?

Oh do define it.

how is that ignorant? they must use hetrosexual methods to reproduce. unless you want to use science and insemination, which i grant you, but solely acting as homesexuals, reproduction naturally (which is what we were talking about) is not possible. what do you think the term homosexual means?

Honestly, I've never heard such stupidness in my life. Gays are perfectly capable of having straight sex you dope.

to both of you:

so if a straight guy has anal sex with another guy, are you still willing to call him straight when he claims he is really straight?

Sorry, man, I'm not going to enable your fantasies.

:rofl:

ad hominem, great logical fallacy...

larkinn, you asked me to put up a definition of homosexuality, that means one of two things:

1. you actually don't know (unlikely)

2. you don't accept the current definition

care to enlighten me?

to both of you:

so if a straight guy has anal sex with another guy, are you still willing to call him straight when he claims he is really straight?

Yes. Sexuality is not an easy thing to define. Hence, I let people self-identify as whatever they want. Same with religion.

larkinn, you asked me to put up a definition of homosexuality, that means one of two things:

1. you actually don't know (unlikely)

2. you don't accept the current definition

care to enlighten me?

You forgot the most obvious choice. There isn't a decent definition that fits with our intuitions.

Is a guy who has sex with a guy once, and girls the rest of his life gay? How about a guy who has sex with all guys, but a girl once? How about a 15 year old male who is attracted to other guys, but hasn't done anything? How about the 45 year old male whose always wanted to be with a guy, but who has a wife and 3 kids.

Especially because peoples intuitions vary between women and men. Two chicks kissing at a bar aren't necessarily considered lesbians by the people watching, but two guys kissing at a bar definitely are considered gay.

=Larkinn;689116]Yes. Sexuality is not an easy thing to define. Hence, I let people self-identify as whatever they want. Same with religion.

fair enough and good point.

You forgot the most obvious choice. There isn't a decent definition that fits with our intuitions.

Is a guy who has sex with a guy once, and girls the rest of his life gay? How about a guy who has sex with all guys, but a girl once? How about a 15 year old male who is attracted to other guys, but hasn't done anything? How about the 45 year old male whose always wanted to be with a guy, but who has a wife and 3 kids.

Especially because peoples intuitions vary between women and men. Two chicks kissing at a bar aren't necessarily considered lesbians by the people watching, but two guys kissing at a bar definitely are considered gay

i asked you. do you consider a guy that has anal sex with another guy, and then says, NO, i am not gay, a heterosexual? can you not answer that question for you?

I don't know why this is so confusing. All 3 are gay. But the people I consider to be my parents are my biological mother and her female partner. But as for the term, I use it interchangably depending on the context. English doesn't have easy ways to refer to the people who raised you v. the people who are your genetic parents.

OK, so you consider two lesbians to be your "parents". So what is your biological father? Chopped liver?

Why can't you say you have 3 parents? Looks to me like you are not giving recognition to one parent......does this mean that your father and all the people related to your biological father are NOT your relatives? Do you just reject or ignore half of your lineage?

fair enough and good point.

i asked you. do you consider a guy that has anal sex with another guy, and then says, NO, i am not gay, a heterosexual? can you not answer that question for you?

From before:

Yes.. Sexuality is not an easy thing to define. Hence, I let people self-identify as whatever they want. Same with religion.

OK, so you consider two lesbians to be your "parents". So what is your biological father? Chopped liver?

A guy who has little interest in me, just as I have little interest in him.

Why can't you say you have 3 parents?

Because in anything but the technical sense of the word, I don't. I haven't seen him or talked to him for 15 years. I have 2 parents, thats good enough for me.

Looks to me like you are not giving recognition to one parent......does this mean that your father and all the people related to your biological father are NOT your relatives? Do you just reject or ignore half of your lineage?

They are my relatives, I just don't care much about them. If they contacted me I'd talk to them but I'm not going to search them out.

Blood is unimportant to me.

From before:

so someone can have anal sex and then turn around and have hetero sex,..... you are ambivilous to reality.......

no gay man i have ever talked with has ever supported the notion that once you "gay love" you are not.

you know nothing about my history, yet you think YOUR history makes your life superior. only a fool does that.

so someone can have anal sex and then turn around and have hetero sex,..... you are ambivilous to reality.......

Yes. If they do it often its called being a "bisexual".

no gay man i have ever talked with has ever supported the notion that once you "gay love" you are not.

Thats nice. Gays aren't immune to prejudice either.

you know nothing about my history, yet you think YOUR history makes your life superior. only a fool does that.

Wtf? When exactly did I say my life is superior?

A guy who has little interest in me, just as I have little interest in him.

Because in anything but the technical sense of the word, I don't. I haven't seen him or talked to him for 15 years. I have 2 parents, thats good enough for me.

They are my relatives, I just don't care much about them. If they contacted me I'd talk to them but I'm not going to search them out.

Blood is unimportant to me.

You are a perfect example of the breakdown and destruction of the Family and Society via gay "marriage".

Forum List

Back