Muslim Terrorist kills Paris Cop and Wife

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Muslim terrorist kills French cop, wife while livestreaming on Facebook | Fox News
A Muslim radical who was being investigated for terror ties stabbed a French police chief to death outside his home, then tortured the man's wife in front of their toddler son - all while livestreaming his rampage on Facebook.

Roll Over to Expand
JPG128.jpg

close_button_h5p.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Related Image
Expand / Contract
Larossi Abballa, 25, killed a French police officer and the officer's wife.

The shocking attack in Magnanville, 35 miles north of Paris, ended after a three-hour standoff, when French commandoes stormed the home, rescuing the boy and killing Larossi Abballa, 25. Before the raid, Abballa, a French national with a prior terrorism conviction and ties to jihadists based in Pakistan, made a horrific appeal to his Facebook followers, writing, "I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy."

And live streams the whole event on Facebook.

what a bunch of assholes.

Death by stabbing...
I just heard this. This has just got to stop.
It happened at their home.
How horrific for their 3 year old!

It also sounds like they were targeted-

attacker, identified as Larossi Abbala, 25, by local media and the Associated Press, entered the house Monday evening and held the commander’s partner and their 3-year-old son hostage, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said, adding that the partner also worked for the Interior Ministry.
elite police unit negotiated with the attacker who said he was a soldier for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS and ISIL, French officials confirmed. Police stormed the house and killed the attacker. The woman was found dead, the son was alive.

Hollande: Couple's killing in Paris suburb a terrorist act

How shocked I am!!! A Muslim terrorist??? But it's the religion of peace???

This is the first of many of their attacks on individuals....their "kill list".

But yeah....let's ban guns.

Strict French gun control at work. The cop's wife was deprived from the means (such as a firearm at home) of defending herself and her child in a terrorist infested European country.

Forum List

Back