Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Sounds like one of their little stories. Did the Kwik Stop have a camera?

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

happened --- ..................... over the weekend. I'm assuming that evidence will hit the press by noon tomorrow then. RIGHT POGO??

You're appointed to go fetch all this,.. And the THOUSANDS of other "reports" that hit the InterWebby with no evidence.

Sure are a lot of nervous desperate denials in here. I especially liked the part where some wag rated a story about an assault as "funny".

Oh do go on please, don't let me interrupt.

:popcorn:
Jump on the wagon, Homo... err, I mean Poho... or whatever... believe all the crap you hear that supports your twisted, immoral, perverted leftist trash heap of humanity, you live piece of dog shit.

So...video should be arriving any minute now. Cops said they expect the video Monday morning. It's now Tuesday.

Kwik Mart managers must endorse racists and refuse to release the proof.

lol, I'd be embarrassed to have that reported on the news for all to see. my gawd people are going to be rolling on floor laughing.

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

Ok he said they'd get video by late Monday morning. It's officially early Tuesday. Where is it?

And....you're saying that a racist incident occurred and the Kwik Stop employees refused to let cops sew the video??? Hmmmm. Provide info on a racially hostile incident...or refuse because the manager isn't there.
1) I bet the manager wouldn't mind
2) Wouldn't wanna risk losing that Kwik Stop job
3) THIS IS A HOAX

I'm not "saying" jack shit, fuckwad. I posted part of what's in the article. I don't give a rat's ass flying fuck what you would "bet" and I'm not in charge of who releases crime video.

Hoax?

OK ---- that's an assertion. Prove it.

Meanwhile while you're figuring out what that means, here's video of the victim describing the incident.

But maybe that's a "hoax" too. Maybe I went down to the local Kwik Stop, bought a Khondoker Usama mask, and read it myself just now.

Dumbasses.....

Ok he said they'd get video by late Monday morning. It's officially early Tuesday. Where is it?

And....you're saying that a racist incident occurred and the Kwik Stop employees refused to let cops sew the video??? Hmmmm. Provide info on a racially hostile incident...or refuse because the manager isn't there.
3) THIS IS A HOAX

I'm not "saying" jack shit, fuckwad. I posted part of what's in the article. I don't give a rat's ass flying fuck what you would "bet" and I'm not in charge of who releases crime video.

Hoax?

Meanwhile while you're figuring out what that means, here's video of the victim describing the incident.

But maybe that's a "hoax" too. Maybe I went down to the local Kwik Stop, bought a Khondoker Usama mask, and read it myself just now.

Dumbasses.....

Other than Usama saying it...what makes it true? Proof?

Did you know I once hooked up with Halle Barry and pre-crazy Brittany Spears? It happened. Seriously.

happened --- ..................... over the weekend. I'm assuming that evidence will hit the press by noon tomorrow then. RIGHT POGO??

You're appointed to go fetch all this,.. And the THOUSANDS of other "reports" that hit the InterWebby with no evidence.

Bull SHIT. Do I look like the Witchita police?

Rules of assertion have not changed overnight --- all you deniers crying "hoax" have the burden of proof to demonstrate that that's what it is. So you just appointed yourselves.

Reap what you sow.

23idz4m.jpg

3) THIS IS A HOAX

Hoax?

Dumbasses.....

Did you know I once hooked up with Halle Barry and pre-crazy Brittany Spears? It happened. Seriously.

You don't get "burden of proof" at all do you?

You said "hoax" --- the onus is on YOU to prove that.

All the OP said was that this guy reported something. And he did. That's been proven.

Your move.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ attacker allegedly yelled as he beat Hispanic man, Muslim student

So....this Trump guy rolls up on a motorcycle....berated a black man...then confronted the 2 "brown guys" and assaulted them and called them racist shit.

And as this Trump supporter beats the Mexican kid....the Muslim friend is on 911. The beating continues as the cops are on the way. (Guess black guy and Muslim friend and clerks didn't help)

And the Trump supporter jumps on his bike and speeds off before cops arrive.

And that whole time while on 911 with dispatch....our heroic Wichita State Muslim student body president.....DIDN'T GET THE LICENSE TAG??????

For fucks sake....at least make this hoax believable.

3) THIS IS A HOAX

Hoax?

Dumbasses.....

All the OP said was that this guy reported something. And he did. That's been proven.

Your move.

Oh...the countless hoaxes we've seen over the years?

www.fakehatecrimes.org

Sorry. No video...it never happened.

Rules of assertion have not changed overnight --- all you deniers crying "hoax" have the burden of proof to demonstrate that that's what it is. So you just appointed yourselves.

Reap what you sow.

Nope Pope... In the real world --- you ASSERT a news item (or support it) ---- and it becomes YOUR responsibility to provide evidence to support. Otherwise the Onion becomes as acceptable as Reuters..

And BTW ---- I distinctly remember you denying reports of "the knock-out game" and blaming that on "Faux News". You remember when YOU were the skeptic??? Trust me -- it happened.

Happens to everyone who sees a story with no back-up evidence -- maybe even you...

So this is just the white power version of "the knock-out game" --- you gonna be consistent in your skepticism??

So according to Pogo.....a liberal can say anything happened...any wild story...and burden is on US to proof it DIDNT??? Ha.

3) THIS IS A HOAX

Hoax?

Dumbasses.....

Your move.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

and your proof is.................?

impatient.gif

Yeah that's what I figured.

Reap what you sow.

Nope Pope... In the real world --- you ASSERT a news item (or support it) ---- and it becomes YOUR responsibility to provide evidence to support. Otherwise the Onion becomes as acceptable as Reuters..

And BTW ---- I distinctly remember you denying reports of "the knock-out game" and blaming that on "Faux News". You remember when YOU were the skeptic??? Trust me -- it happened.

Happens to everyone who sees a story with no back-up evidence -- maybe even you...

So this is just the white power version of "the knock-out game" --- you gonna be consistent in your skepticism??

Can you read the fucking English language, or not?

Thread title:
Muslim Student At Wichita State Reports Attack By Man Shouting Trump Trump Trump

Now what the fuck is the verb in that sentence?

"Reports"

Do the fucking math, stupid.

3) THIS IS A HOAX

Hoax?

Dumbasses.....

Your move.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

and your proof is.................?

impatient.gif

Yeah that's what I figured.

My proof??? Where is the proof from the sourced student? We've seen so many of these alleged hate crimes end up as hoaxes. This reeks of that same pattern.

Did you know I had a threesome with Gabrielle Union and Jennifer Aniston?? Oh man....it was sweet. It happened. I promise.

Reap what you sow.

Can you read the fucking English language, or not?

Thread title:
Muslim Student At Wichita State Reports Attack By Man Shouting Trump Trump Trump

Now what the fuck is the verb in that sentence?

"Reports"

Do the fucking math, stupid.

We don't dispute he reported it.

We're saying it's another hoax.

It reeks of one. The plot sounds like a bad junior high school joke.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ attacker allegedly yelled as he beat Hispanic man, Muslim student

So....this Trump guy rolls up on a motorcycle....berated a black man...then confronted the 2 "brown guys" and assaulted them and called them racist shit.

And as this Trump supporter beats the Mexican kid....the Muslim friend is on 911. The beating continues as the cops are on the way. (Guess black guy and Muslim friend and clerks didn't help)

And the Trump supporter jumps on his bike and speeds off before cops arrive.

And that whole time while on 911 with dispatch....our heroic Wichita State Muslim student body president.....DIDN'T GET THE LICENSE TAG??????

For fucks sake....at least make this hoax believable.

Again, I wasn't there and I don't know --- although motorcycle license tags are necessarily tiny, so it's quite possible.

But again --- if you're saying he DIDN'T ---- then the onus is on you to prove that.

I'm just watching y'all melt down. Not that that belies a purely emotional investment or anything.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back