Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Yawn.

Sounds like YET ANOTHER racial hoax on a campus.

This is so lame it's laughable.

So......a Muslim student body president...an anonymous Mexican and a black customer are at a 7-11 when a white biker rolls up....

Seriously. Even sounds like a bad joke.

Bro....this...is...not....real.

Sorry libs.

Video....or its a hoax. You cried wolf 1 too many....no....check that....millions too many times.

DontTazeMeBro. ....may I ask....what PROOF do we have this incident actually happened?

OH MY GOD... A MUSLIM HEARD SOMEONE SHOUTING TRUMP? OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... CALL OUT THE MILITARY....

... wait... did the muslim get his HEAD CUT OFF? No? How about BURNED ALIVE IN A CAGE? No?

So what's the big damn deal here?

3_zpsi04akn4r.jpg

OH MY GOD... A MUSLIM HEARD SOMEONE SHOUTING TRUMP? OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... CALL OUT THE MILITARY....

... wait... did the muslim get his HEAD CUT OFF? No? How about BURNED ALIVE IN A CAGE? No?

No man. It was a Muslim, an anonymous Mexican and an unidentified black guy....when a white redneck on a motorcycle rode up yelling "Trump Trump Trump".

No....not a bad joke. That's actually the story they expect us to believe is real

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sounds like one of their little stories. Did the Kwik Stop have a camera?

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

Assuming this wasn't just a "safe space" violation and setting off "micro-aggressions" off campus in the REAL WORLD ----- give me police photos of the beaten up kid and I'll be totally outraged....

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

Does the video have audio?

Sure are a lot of nervous desperate denials in here. I especially liked the part where some wag rated a story about an assault as "funny".

Oh do go on please, don't let me interrupt.

:popcorn:

No man. It was a Muslim, an anonymous Mexican and an unidentified black guy....when a white redneck on a motorcycle rode up yelling "Trump Trump Trump".

No....not a bad joke. That's actually the story they expect us to believe is real
Yeah... ya know bucs... I've yet to hear why progtards love muslims so much when muslims believe homos should be KILLED.

Any leftard want to take a stab at explaining that one to me?

Ok he said they'd get video by late Monday morning. It's officially early Tuesday. Where is it?

And....you're saying that a racist incident occurred and the Kwik Stop employees refused to let cops sew the video??? Hmmmm. Provide info on a racially hostile incident...or refuse because the manager isn't there.
1) I bet the manager wouldn't mind
2) Wouldn't wanna risk losing that Kwik Stop job
3) THIS IS A HOAX

Forum List

Back