Muslim Savagely Beats The Living Shit Out Of Gay Male Model-----Liberal Media Silent

Lol, he's lucky he wasn't thrown off a rooftop.

brighton_gay_bashing.png

Muslim savagely BEATS model in anti-gay hate crime in Brighton | Pamela Geller

Yup, we won't see any mass demonstrations against the homophobe Islamists by the left.

The truth is, the left really doesn't give a bucket of piss for any of these groups they pretend to fight for. The only thing they care about is opposing conservatives, Christians, and capitalism. Supporting no borders and importing Islamists helps them achieve their goal of detroying Western Civilization, which is their real goal, not protecting gays from Islamic barbarians.
When a white American does this to a ghey and the right does not protest such things then they also condone such actions and let the world know that God hates fags..

put your ass back in your pants-----you are exciting some perverts in cyberspace

The enemy is white heterosexual Christian males. Never forget that. The left thinks the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Thus Muslims are Wonderful. This incident can just be filed under "friendly fire" or "collateral damage". No worries.

As long as muslims are killing jews and christians the left will ignore them killing gays.

I am a registered democrat----by BIRTH------we are not ALL stupid. (IMHO---
trump is enough a demo to get my vote------I only once before voted REPUB---
in my life----in a LOCAL ELECTION-----I suffered pain in my right shoulder after
that event for approximately one year---------I will risk pain ----AGAIN

It would be a headliner, if so many rednecks hadn't already beaten and drug several ghey till death...
Gays have have a rough time of it and while I am not a big fan of homersexuality, I refuse to discriminate on their existence because of it...
Yet you love wrapping your arms around Muslims and want to give them a big sloppy kiss despite the fact that they make Red-necks look like liberals in comparison.
I bet you masturbated to that though whilst posting it..
Address the point, rather than serving up insult... that is, if you can... if you have the capacity to do it...

It would be a headliner, if so many rednecks hadn't already beaten and drug several ghey till death...
Gays have have a rough time of it and while I am not a big fan of homersexuality, I refuse to discriminate on their existence because of it...
Yet you love wrapping your arms around Muslims and want to give them a big sloppy kiss despite the fact that they make Red-necks look like liberals in comparison.
Address the point, rather than serving up insult... that is, if you can... if you have the capacity to do it...

Moonie did the best he could in the field of social and political comment----
he flashed his ass

I bet you blew your boyfriend while reading it, right faggot boy?

Has it been confirmed that the attacker was even Muslim? All we have is one man saying, "He was shouting all kinds of Muslim stuff but no one wants to hear that." Shouting all kinds of Muslim stuff. The witness sounds like a dope.

Liberals are scared of muslims

I am a democrat by birth-----in the course of my life I have befriended many muslims------of the immigrant kind. They did not frighten me-------but their beliefs did-----
in fact their beliefs disgusted me Way back -----I ASSUMED THEY WOULD GET
OVER IT-------(I was a flower child)

Forum List

Back