Muslim Savagely Beats The Living Shit Out Of Gay Male Model-----Liberal Media Silent

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Lol, he's lucky he wasn't thrown off a rooftop.

brighton_gay_bashing.png

Muslim savagely BEATS model in anti-gay hate crime in Brighton | Pamela Geller

I'm no fan of homosexuals but this isn't right. You can't go around beating people up over their sexual orientation. With that said I understand the intent of the thread, where is the criticism from gays and the left on this? If it had been a Christian applying the beat down their heads would be spinning and exploding.

It's noticed loons...ignoring it doesn't make it not true or make it go away

It would be a headliner, if so many rednecks hadn't already beaten and drug several ghey till death...
Gays have have a rough time of it and while I am not a big fan of homersexuality, I refuse to discriminate on their existence because of it...

That is hardly funny.

If the assailant were a white straight Christian, the world would know of this terrible crime...and libs everywhere would be screaming their fool heads off.

Hell...the MSM is known to make up hate crimes....like they did the Matthew Shepard murder. I bet millions of Libs don't know the truth about that crime that occurred nearly 20 years ago. Libs are so easily duped by the MSM.
The truth behind America’s most famous gay-hate murder

It would be a headliner, if so many rednecks hadn't already beaten and drug several ghey till death...
Gays have have a rough time of it and while I am not a big fan of homersexuality, I refuse to discriminate on their existence because of it...
Yet you love wrapping your arms around Muslims and want to give them a big sloppy kiss despite the fact that they make Red-necks look like liberals in comparison.

Yet you love wrapping your arms around Muslims and want to give them a big sloppy kiss despite the fact that they make Red-necks look like liberals in comparison.
I bet you masturbated to that though whilst posting it..

I bet you masturbated to that though whilst posting it..
No.
But I bet you did thinking about it.

Yup, we won't see any mass demonstrations against the homophobe Islamists by the left.

The truth is, the left really doesn't give a bucket of piss for any of these groups they pretend to fight for. The only thing they care about is opposing conservatives, Christians, and capitalism. Supporting no borders and importing Islamists helps them achieve their goal of detroying Western Civilization, which is their real goal, not protecting gays from Islamic barbarians.

Yup, we won't see any mass demonstrations against the homophobe Islamists by the left.

The truth is, the left really doesn't give a bucket of piss for any of these groups they pretend to fight for. The only thing they care about is opposing conservatives, Christians, and capitalism. Supporting no borders and importing Islamists helps them achieve their goal of detroying Western Civilization, which is their real goal, not protecting gays from Islamic barbarians.
When a white American does this to a ghey and the right does not protest such things then they also condone such actions and let the world know that God hates fags..

When a white American does this to a ghey and the right does not protest such things then they also condone such actions and let the world know that God hates fags..

In "white America" acts like this are illegal, and are not condoned by the vast majority. As opposed to Islamic societies, where being gay means jail, or death. Which is just another reason why Islam should be opposed. But you're too busy hating white Americans for your imagined crimes to take notice.

Well....wait....huh??? Why would media ignore this? I thought they were strong advocates for LGBT??

The usual fag libs that post on this forum are nowhere to be seen. Surprise!

Guess it's hard defending Muslims when they are beating the shit out of their own kind. Dumb fucks.

Forum List

Back