Hate laws filleted

Here is the solution to solve all of this crap.

Daily-Mail.jpg.cf.jpg

ISIS-Gay-Execution1.jpg.cf.jpg

dmvidpics-2016-04-07-at-19-43-20.png

'Family' Group M
'Family' Group Member Can't Answer Simplest Question About Trans Bathrooms

Stupid laws give comfort to stupid people.

ember Can't Answer Simplest Question About Trans Bathrooms

There is no such thing as "transgender". People are the sex they were born as, and they remain that way all their life. Obama's declaration (as usual) is idiocy.
"“no reported signs of any incidents" ? Who really knows ? Those involved probably wouldn't talk about it. And "transgender" nutjobs only want “equal protection under the law,” ? Why ? When they are anything but "equal". This country is going insane.

'Family' Group M
'Family' Group Member Can't Answer Simplest Question About Trans Bathrooms

ember Can't Answer Simplest Question About Trans Bathrooms

There is no such thing as "transgender". People are the sex they were born as, and they remain that way all their life. Obama's declaration (as usual) is idiocy.
"“no reported signs of any incidents" ? Who really knows ? Those involved probably wouldn't talk about it. And "transgender" nutjobs only want “equal protection under the law,” ? Why ? When they are anything but "equal". This country is going insane.
If there had been any incidents you, and your kind, would be writing elegies to it.

If there had been any incidents you, and your kind, would be writing elegies to it.
Not hardly, and it hardly matters if there have been any or not. Just the idea of men (whatever they call themselves) going into women's bathrooms and locker rooms, is reprehensible and idiotic. Women: get a gun and a CCW license. Do it now. Best way to handle the sex pervert attackers, is with an instant death penalty.

The baseless rumor being flung around is that transgender people are perverts. This is a red herring just as was the claim that homosexuals were out to "convert" children a few years ago. If you don't understand 'em, smear 'em.

The baseless rumor being flung around is that transgender people are perverts. This is a red herring just as was the claim that homosexuals were out to "convert" children a few years ago. If you don't understand 'em, smear 'em.
I'm sure some are perverts, I haven't seen statistics but I do know that Johns Hopkins considers them mentally ill and no longer does sex changes. Liberals enable the insane instead of getting them the help they need.

I'm sure some are perverts, I haven't seen statistics but I do know that Johns Hopkins considers them mentally ill and no longer does sex changes. Liberals enable the insane instead of getting them the help they need.
Yep

Who doesn't understand them ? It's simple enough. They don't want to be the sex they are, so they make believe they're the opposite. And they get politicians to go along with their lunacy.

I'm sure some are perverts,
Yes, and so are some straight white male Republicans. In the U.K. red-haired people have been harassed, bullied and subject to abuse because they have RED HAIR. Makes about as much sense to me.

The majority of perverts are straight, born-males. What sort of help do they/you need?

Yes, and so are some straight white male Republicans. In the U.K. red-haired people have been harassed, bullied and subject to abuse because they have RED HAIR. Makes about as much sense to me.
"Some" straight white male Republicans? How many ? .0000001 %

ALL transgender loons are perverts (100%)

The majority of perverts are straight, born-males. What sort of help do they/you need?
What sort of help do YOU need to make an idiotic statement like this ? And what the hell is "straight, born-males" supposed to mean. EVERYONE IS BORN STRAIGHT. People only become sick and BENT by their own looney choices.

Did you hear about the guy who took a loaded concealed gun to a graduation in Kansas? Shot himself in the ankle and it ricocheted and seriously injured a woman. I'd rather spend time in a bathroom with a transgendered person, and probably have without knowing it, than spend time anywhere with a concealed-carry loon!

Not hardly, and it hardly matters if there have been any or not. Just the idea of men (whatever they call themselves) going into women's bathrooms and locker rooms, is reprehensible and idiotic. Women: get a gun and a CCW license. Do it now. Best way to handle the sex pervert attackers, is with an instant death penalty.

hmmm...seems this bigot is also a gun pervert. Let's make a law, anyone with a gun must use a separate bathroom from civilized people.

Forum List

Back