Muslim Persecution of Christians

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I know that there are certain posters who will instantly attack this piece because “Creeping Sharia is a biased, anti-Muslim site.” Well, yeah! It is one of the few places on the internet where you can get a clear and factual roundup of Muslim atrocities around the world.

This particular one give lots of links to horrors in Nigeia, Sudan, Zanzibar, Egypt, Kenya, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Iraq – all with links!

So, if you ignore the rants and raves of certain posters, read the truth @ Muslim Persecution of Christians, February 2014 | Creeping Sharia

The American left is overjoyed when they hear about muslim atrocities against Christians. They can hardly wait until it comes here.

longknife said:
I know that there are certain posters who will instantly attack this piece because “Creeping Sharia is a biased, anti-Muslim site.” Well, yeah! It is one of the few places on the internet where you can get a clear and factual roundup of Muslim atrocities around the world.

This particular one give lots of links to horrors in Nigeia, Sudan, Zanzibar, Egypt, Kenya, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Iraq – all with links!

So, if you ignore the rants and raves of certain posters, read the truth @ Muslim Persecution of Christians, February 2014 | Creeping Sharia

I'm counting on Vladimir Putin to start thinning the Muslim herd really soon. :badgrin:

Goddess_Ashtara said:
CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS

I have a friend deep in the heart of Texas who actually has some of those, yeah.

I'd throw you to them, Ashtara, but it'd prolly just make 'em more angry. :badgrin:

longknife said:

I'm counting on Vladimir Putin to start thinning the Muslim herd really soon. :badgrin:

Goddess_Ashtara said:
CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS

I have a friend deep in the heart of Texas who actually has some of those, yeah.

I'd throw you to them, Ashtara, but it'd prolly just make 'em more angry. :badgrin:

I'd like to see you try. You'd have a bullet between your eyes before you could get anywhere near me :)

longknife said:

Goddess_Ashtara said:
CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS

I'd like to see you try. You'd have a bullet between your eyes before you could get anywhere near me :)

S'that a threat, dear?

S'that a threat, dear?

No. Tis an invitation.

And can I bring my friend's lions?

He also gots three or four jaguars. Really pretty. Hungry, too. :badgrin:

I do like lions :) Although that's not very realistic, you "bringing" all these big cats.

But I'll tell you what's realistic.

You attempting to assault me, and finding out the hard way how good of a shot I am.

Last edited:
And can I bring my friend's lions?

He also gots three or four jaguars. Really pretty. Hungry, too. :badgrin:

I do like lions :) Although that's not very realistic, you "bringing" all these big cats.

But I'll tell you what's realistic.

You attempting to assault me, and finding out the hard way how good of a shot I am.

Never said I was.

I just thought you might wanna meet some of my friends' big kittens — you know, just because you're all about throwing Christians in their cages and whatnot. :badgrin:

But interestingly enough, you said something about firing a gun, though.

Just sayin'.

I never said I was "all about throwing Christians in their cages". I posted the name of an on-topic song, "Christians to the Lions", by Behemoth.

You said you'd "throw me to them", them being your alleged friend's lions. I told you what would happen if you tried.

Last edited:
longknife said:

Goddess_Ashtara said:
CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS

Why such fear, Ashtara? I thought your baal god, Lileth was supposed to protect you? Ha! Ha! What happened to her? Is she on vacation or something? Maybe you should rethink why you are so full of fear........

Or would you like me to tell you why you are full of fear?

It's because you are perishing. You are on your way to hell, Ashtara. That is why you are so full of fear. The pit you have dug for others is the one you are about to fall into. That is fair assessment of your future if you don't turn around immediately. You see it is written:

The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.

-Proverbs 21: 18

I never said I was "all about throwing Christians in their cages". I posted the name of an on-topic song, "Christians to the Lions", by Behemoth.

Nope.

There was absolutely nothing whatsoever "on topic" about the link to that song, Ashy.

Goddess_Ashtara said:
You said you'd "throw me to them", them being your alleged friend's lions. I told you what would happen if you tried.

I said I wouldn't throw you to them because it would just piss them off.

They know good vittles when they see them, my friend's kittens.

Why such fear, Ashtara? I thought your baal god, Lileth was supposed to protect you? Ha! Ha! What happened to her? Is she on vacation or something? Maybe you should rethink why you are so full of fear........

It's because you are perishing. You are on your way to hell, Ashtara. That is why you are so full of fear. The pit you have dug for others is the one you are about to fall into. That is fair assessment of your future if you don't turn around immediately. You see it is written:

The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.

Your post is so full of ignorance that I feel no need to give a thorough response lol.

Try harder next time :)

Last edited:
Longknife,

There has been Communist persecution of Christians, Chinese persecution of Christians, Hindu persecution of Christians, wide road false prophet churches are persecuting true Christians - I've experienced it myself, Roman Catholic persecution of Christians, See Inquisition and the Doctrine of Lea which identifies Christians as "the pestilent ones" that must be "cleansed" from society to preserve the teachings of the church - note according to Catholic Scholar O'Brien the Doctrine of Lea stands to this very day, satanist persecution of Christians, Jewish persecution of Christians in the early church ( no one remembers that one but see the book of Acts and how the Apostles died, please ) Gay rights people - persecution of Christians, New Age persecution of Christians plots the mass murder of Christians to usher in the "new age" - from Prepare for War - quoting Rebecca Brown page 205 Alice Bailey's writings and many others clearly show that Christians are the first ones to be killed in this "cleansing cycle".. - end of quote - and last but not least ( and there are many more, folks! ) Benjamin Creme which I will once again quote from Prepare for War - Rebecca Brown page 208 - After trying to discredit any teaching on the return of Jesus Christ, Bejamin spent the next hour freely reinterpreting all of history, science, and the Bible, twisting it all to fit his theory of reincarnation. Through it all he continually repeated the same theme:

There are two major enemies to mankind - the United States of America and the fundamentalistic Christians! He stated that both must be brought to an end if the human race was to survive on Planet Earth. The audience clapped in their approval. He stated many times that the U.S. is the glutton of the world, using up three - fourths of the worlds energy and resources. I was horrified to see the blind acceptance of such statements by the audience.

There we were, sitting in a supposedly Christian church, forbidden from speaking any opposing opinion under threat of police action, listening to statements from many who want to abolish the God given freedoms we enjoy in this country and do away with all Christians, with the complete approval of the citizens of the U.S. that are benefiting from those very freedoms! I don't believe the average Christian has any idea just how far Satan has already gone towards establishing of his One World Government!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/prepare-for-war-rebecca-brown/1001258918?ean=9780883683248

end of Quote - Rebecca Brown - Prepare for War - I'll go get a link to the book so no one can file a complaint against me because God knows! IT IS ONLY THE MUSLIMS WE MUST WORRY ABOUT!!!

BALONEY! p.s. The Catholic Church and Pope you defend Longknife, will prove in the end to be far, far more dangerous than the religion of Islam ever thought to be. You may not realize it but there is no difference between the two other than Islam tells you what they believe whereas the RCC hides their ties to the militia who is on their payroll - such as Blackwater - oh yes - and is working in tandem with the Communists who will use Islam until the day it serves their purpose to wipe them all out and declare themselves as the new world order saviors of the world. Disgusting, vile, despicable. That ought to cover it. I make no apologies for the truth.

Last edited:

Your post is so full of ignorance that I feel no need to give a thorough response lol.

Try harder next time :)

In other words, your demons told you to put a lid on it because they have no authority over a blood bought Christian, operating in Luke 10:19, 20 authority. Just as I thought, Ashtara. You are a coward. That wasn't difficult to say at all! ....and that's the truth!

Forum List

Back