Muslim Oklahoma Beheader Makes Outrageous Demand From His Prison Cell

There was one expose on a guy who converted to Islam (supposedly) whilst in one of our fine correctional facilities. He requested an "Islamic Bible" to assist with his studies. They told him that he'd had to have one sent from the outside and that it would have to to be a paperback copy that is bound.

He thought that violated his civil rights. Now that's funny.

Sad that the qualities that make us exceptional on the world stage, innocence until proven guilty, fair trials for even those who are obviously guilty, due process, no prohibition of religious freedom, and death with a modicum of dignity are the first things to get tossed overboard by those who supposedly love the nation.

You do realize that people are just venting? For Heaven sake, the guy is a cold-blooded killer and his reasons for doing it make him even more evil. There is no question that the guy beheaded one woman and tried to kill another. He'll get a fair trial and won't be put in front of a firing squad without due process. Thing is, he should not be given any special treatment. He should get whatever lawyer is available, just like any other defendant. Muslims are not special and not entitled to stray from our rules because they claim their religion requires it. Our laws are what they are and no one should be above them.

You must be absolutely furious at Obama for being able to kill anyone, including American citizens, if he believes they are guilty of a crime. No investigation, no arrest and no trial. Just an instant death sentence. Considering the rights we are guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights, it's unthinkable that one man can order people killed without question.

Then there is the Marine in a Mexican jail. Does it disgust you that Mexico and other countries don't give a shit about American rights?

Last edited:
Sad that the qualities that make us exceptional on the world stage, innocence until proven guilty, fair trials for even those who are obviously guilty, due process, no prohibition of religious freedom, and death with a modicum of dignity are the first things to get tossed overboard by those who supposedly love the nation.

You do realize that people are just venting? For Heaven sake, the guy is a cold-blooded killer and his reasons for doing it make him even more evil. There is no question that the guy beheaded one woman and tried to kill another. He'll get a fair trial and won't be put in front of a firing squad without due process. Thing is, he should not be given any special treatment. He should get whatever lawyer is available, just like any other defendant. Muslims are not special and not entitled to stray from our rules because they claim their religion requires it. Our laws are what they are and no one should be above them.

You must be absolutely furious at Obama for being able to kill anyone, including American citizens, if he believes they are guilty of a crime. No investigation, no arrest and no trial. Just an instant death sentence. Considering the rights we are guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights, it's unthinkable that one man can order people killed without question.

Then there is the Marine in a Mexican jail. Does it disgust you that Mexico and other countries don't give a shit about American rights?

No, I'm disgusted by our education system if it produced you.

As for "just venting"....sure....whatever you say. I will defer to you to know what is on the mind of the hard right more than I (thank God).

"Can we all just face the fact that this is how all radical Muslims behave?"

This is the key sentence in your rambling. He is a "radical Muslim." The vast majority of Muslims do not share these extreme views. His radical state of mind and an obvious mental illness attributed to this horrible incident.

I think we would be just encouraging more radicals if we blamed a specific religion for these atrocities.

This is the key sentence in your rambling. He is a "radical Muslim." The vast majority of Muslims do not share these extreme views. His radical state of mind and an obvious mental illness attributed to this horrible incident.

I think we would be just encouraging more radicals if we blamed a specific religion for these atrocities.

Link to his mental illness? Radical terrorists aren't mental. They believe 100% in what they do, in the violence, death, destruction in order to have world islam, no holds barred. Period. Stop trying to make this guy out to be a nutcase.

I would like to know how a situation like this is normally handled. If we have no history of meeting a defendants religious requests when it comes to his or hers public defender, then they bloody well better not give in to this sleazeball's request.

Link to his mental illness? Radical terrorists aren't mental. They believe 100% in what they do, in the violence, death, destruction in order to have world islam, no holds barred. Period. Stop trying to make this guy out to be a nutcase.

The two words that you typed that tell the story are "radical terrorist". That is what drove him to this murder. It would be a huge mistake for us to associate all of Islam with radical terrorism. There is a big difference.

Lots of outrage in this thread. Add in some whining about PC from Mac and a call for an end to our system of fair trials from Gramps......and we have a nice hot bowl of USMB shit soup.

He DOES NOT deserve a fair trial.

His actions were witnessed by everyone involved.

What he deserves is a TELEVISED PUBLIC EXECUTION. With a speech that follows by a REAL president proclaiming that this will be the treatment every radical muslim nutjob in this country will receive.

Fuck em
yes he does deserve a "fair trial".., my kind of "fair trial",
is he guilty ?

YES !

hang him ! :lmao:

The two words that you typed that tell the story are "radical terrorist". That is what drove him to this murder. It would be a huge mistake for us to associate all of Islam with radical terrorism. There is a big difference.

Where did I say all of islam is radical terrorism?

Why are you trying to lessen what radical islamic terrorism is by posting moronic shit like "obvious mental illness"? Stop it, they aren't mentally ill, they are barbaric and will stop at nothing to get their way. Drop bombs on their fucking heads until they are all dead.

There is no appeasing Islam or its Jihadi. Or, its Islamists.

They intend to get to all of us in due time.

Read more at Martin Luther King Jr. QuotesPage 2 - BrainyQuote

Anyway, on Real Time with Bill Maher, Sam Harris explained that there are three groups of Muslims.

The Jihadists.

The Islamists and the...

Why not listen to how he describes them?

SAM HARRIS: Just imagine you have some concentric circles. You have at the center, you have jihadists, these are people who wake up wanting to kill apostates, wanting to die trying. They believe in paradise, they believe in martyrdom. Outside of them, we have Islamists, these are people who are just as convinced of martyrdom and paradise and wanting to foist their religion on the rest of humanity but they want to work within the system. They’re not going to blow themselves up on a bus. They want to change governments, they want to use democracy against itself. Those two circles arguably are 20% of the Muslim world.

HARRIS: There are a bunch of poll results that we can talk about. To give you one point of contact: 78% of British Muslims think that the Danish cartoonist should have been prosecuted. 78%. So, I’m being conservative when I roll this back to 20%.

But outside of that circle you have conservative Muslims who can honestly look at ISIS and say that does not represent us, we’re horrified by that but they hold views about human rights, and about women, and about homosexuals that are deeply troubling. So, these are not Islamists, they are not jihadists, but they often keep women and homosexuals immiserated in these cultures and we have to empower the true reformers in the Muslim world to change it. And lying about doctrine and this behavior is not going to do that…

On Sam Harris and Bill Maher

I don't agree with the philosophy of the blog owner from whose blog I lifted these excerpts of the Maher show.

Lots of outrage in this thread. Add in some whining about PC from Mac and a call for an end to our system of fair trials from Gramps......and we have a nice hot bowl of USMB shit soup.

"Add in some whining about PC from Mac and a call for an end to our system of fair trials from Gramps......and we have a nice hot bowl of USMB shit soup."

No, I'm disgusted by our education system if it produced you.

As for "just venting"....sure....whatever you say. I will defer to you to know what is on the mind of the hard right more than I (thank God).

This Portuguese TV spot reminds me of your attitude toward Conservatives, for some reason.

Amazing how the left is so concerned about this bastard's rights after he cut a woman's head off. You liberals are beneath contempt.

Forum List

Back