Muslim Military Veterans Volunteer to Protect Jewish Sites

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Bringing two minority gropes together

(JTA) — Following the recent wave of bomb threats against Jewish community centers and the vandalism of two Jewish cemeteries, some Muslims on Twitter are offering to help guard Jewish sites.

The tweeters, including some veterans, said they would volunteer to protect JCCs, cemeteries and synagogues, the Huffington Post first reported.

This latest show of solidarity comes after an online fundraising campaign started by two Muslims — and touted by “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling — raised more than $150,000 to repair a vandalized Jewish cemetery outside of St. Louis last week. Some 170 gravestones were toppled at the Chesed Shel Emeth cemetery in University City, Missouri.

"I'm agnostic, I see no real proof either way for or against the possibility of a god, but am willing to change my mind given real proof."

/---- Q: Why did the atheist throw her watch out the window?
A: She wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.

Q: What is so ironic about Atheists?
A: They're always talking about God.

Q: Did you hear about the the evangelical atheist?
A: She went door to door with a book full of blank pages.

"I'm agnostic, I see no real proof either way for or against the possibility of a god, but am willing to change my mind given real proof."

A: She wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.

We hardly ever talk about God. Next!!!!

We hardly ever talk about God. Next!!!!
/---- Actually you never talk about the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny because you KNOW they don't exist. But you atheist never stop yammering about God. BTW - do atheist volunteer to work on religous holidays like Christmas?

(JTA) — Following the recent wave of bomb threats against Jewish community centers and the vandalism of two Jewish cemeteries, some Muslims on Twitter are offering to help guard Jewish sites.

The tweeters, including some veterans, said they would volunteer to protect JCCs, cemeteries and synagogues, the Huffington Post first reported.

This latest show of solidarity comes after an online fundraising campaign started by two Muslims — and touted by “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling — raised more than $150,000 to repair a vandalized Jewish cemetery outside of St. Louis last week. Some 170 gravestones were toppled at the Chesed Shel Emeth cemetery in University City, Missouri.

Have you heard the tale in which the Fox generously offered to guard the hen house?

Have you heard the tale in which the Fox generously offered to guard the hen house?
Never trust the rightwing cross groveling crusader goyim

Last edited:

Never trust the cross groveling goyim

But you would have no problem trusting a Muslim.
Right??

Forum List

Back