Facts about the Jewish Nation

Those like you and the others so mired in victimhood that without it all would actually be forced to behave decently, instead of forever promoting the totally tiresome "self-chosen but everybody hates me" fantasy!

BTW, if Israel is so wonderful, why haven't you, as such a loyalist, reported to the front lines to take up the fight? Isn't it great to be such a mouth, from such a distance?

Wait? Why aren't YOU in Palestine fighting for YOUR cause?

just those injuns brought it upon themselves for DAREING *gasp* to attack white people who were dazzled by the promise of Manifest Destiny, eh?

*yawn*

it s a good thing you can call someone an antisemite for holding the exact same apathy towards jews who "bring it upon themselves"

I'm glad you brought up NDNs......

You want to hear a lot of dissertation about the blood percentage and the purity of blood, and the importance of who is descended from whom and what shade a person's skin is, hang out on an Indian message board.

Or better yet, an NDN bar.

My "Indian" name is "White-Ass Bitch" btw.

Those like you and the others so mired in victimhood that without it all would actually be forced to behave decently, instead of forever promoting the totally tiresome "self-chosen but everybody hates me" fantasy!

BTW, if Israel is so wonderful, why haven't you, as such a loyalist, reported to the front lines to take up the fight? Isn't it great to be such a mouth, from such a distance?

I'm not claiming victimhood... you are. Nor am I repeatedly posting threads about the big bad palestinians.

I don't think everyone hates Jews. But I know when someone does. Same as I know when someone hates Arabs.

Even you could follow that, I suspect. It's not a very complicated concept.

Rense?!?!?!?!

RAFLMAO!

Do let us know what percentage of jews actually think like that.

Or was it just your need to post another antisemetic diatribe?

Say, do you give Pals the same automatic benefit of the doubt?

:thup:

I'm not claiming victimhood... you are. Nor am I repeatedly posting threads about the big bad palestinians.

I don't think everyone hates Jews. But I know when someone does. Same as I know when someone hates Arabs.

Even you could follow that, I suspect. It's not a very complicated concept.

oh you just KNOW, eh? Is that like a fucking Bat-sensor or something else along the Shark Repellent line available from Wayne Industries? Say, Jill, why don't you test your little sensor and tell me how much I hate jews.

Again... *yawn*

Here's a quarter... go call someone who cares...

quarter2.gif

You probably have a better chance of finding a Peace in the MidEast than you will finding a working public pay phone in America, Shogun.

awww come ON jill! You've just claimed to be a fucking Marvel superhero so lets test this chosen power of yours. I mean, since you KNOW anyway why don't you show me how your marvelous abilities work? Can I develop this omniscience too or does one have to prove their maternal cohen lineage to even qualify?

I can see it now.. your backstory... A mild mannered lawyer from gotham itself stumbles upon the ancient ark of the covenant! She chews on and then swallows the husk of what was once mana from heaven, turning her into (DUN du du DUUUUUUU!) MOSES WOMAN! Wielding Aron's rod and wearing armor constructed of the split tablets of the Ten Commandments she fights antisemitism EVERYWHERE it lurks! Together with her trusty sidekick KOSHERBOY evil humanitarians concerned about more than zion will KNOW DEFEAT!

Until the Temple Riseth Again, Moses Woman.

shalome.

This reads liks some bigoted circle-jerking ADL/AIPAC/JDL brochure filled with lies and half-truths, only occassionally punctuated by a fact or two.

Edit: and isn't there an entire section devoted to "The Jewish Nation"?

Last edited:
17. It's a bunch of whiny, pushy, self-absorbed, self-pitying, ugly human annoyances who get white gentiles to do all their military heavy lifting, guilt the U.S., Germany, Britain and France into funding them, and haven't produced a damn thing except worldwide violence and bloodshed.

Disgusting post

Ignorant pap. Using your logic we SHOULD allow all of Mexico in without any complaints and MAKE them citizens.

When exactly did the United States tell Mexico it couldn't have a country. When did American tanks roll into Mexico and forcibly remove Mexicans from their homes to build homes for Americans? I'll wait.

Easily, since they have brought the treatment on themselves.

Just as I can blame apologists for turning a blind eye to state sponsored terrorism based on hating Jews for ..... ummmm .... what's that reason again?

Oh yeah ... they're Jews.:rolleyes:

Were Jews terrorists when they were blowing up Brits?

Rense?!?!?!?!

RAFLMAO!

Do let us know what percentage of jews actually think like that.

Or was it just your need to post another antisemetic diatribe?

Funny how posting words by a Rabbi can be antisemitic. Hilarious actually.

Funny how posting words by a Rabbi can be antisemitic. Hilarious actually.

You don't think attributing that particular rabbi's viewpoint to Jews, in general, isn't anti-semitic.

Gee... if I had to bet, I'd say if I said all Muslims were terrorists you'd be among the first to say that was anti-muslim and terrorists represent only a small minority.

So yes, it was anti-semitic.

As to your other question, I assume you're referring to the attack on the King David Hotel which was the base of British military operations at the time. So terrorists? Not by definition since terrorism requires targeting civilians (not killing some civilians collaterally).

Was the colonial army terrorists?

You don't think attributing that particular rabbi's viewpoint to Jews, in general, isn't anti-semitic.

Gee... if I had to bet, I'd say if I said all Muslims were terrorists you'd be among the first to say that was anti-muslim and terrorists represent only a small minority.

So yes, it was anti-semitic.

As to your other question, I assume you're referring to the attack on the King David Hotel which was the base of British military operations at the time. So terrorists? Not by definition since terrorism requires targeting civilians (not killing some civilians collaterally).

Was the colonial army terrorists?

As I understand it they were careful to ONLY attack that portion of the building that the military and Government were in and they repeatedly warned the British they would blow the building up. Yup those are some DUMB terrorists.

I won't bother to point the many mistakes and wild overstatements of the opening post in this thread. Suffice it to say that there are many mistaken historical revisions in it which are crafted to make a case that does not hold water.

But...

the fact is that Israel has the right to exist NOW because the Jews of Israel have no other place to go.

However, that same standard of human decency, the Jews of Israel owe the Palestinians of Isreal that SAME RIGHT....to live in Israel at FULL CITIZENS with the SAME RIGHTS AS EVERY OTHER CITIZEN.

Last edited:
Palistinians don't belong living in Israel any more than I belong living in Belarus.

And that's where the anti-semitism comes in. It's not about having no where else to go. It's about holding Israeli's to a standard different from any other people

Generally, when someone wins land in defensive battle, they keep it.

You will never get any resolution that subjugates Jews to Arabs. Two states, side by side? Yes. But the pals and their boys in Hamas don't want that.

As for hte misstatements, I guess it depends on whether you've learned about middle east politics from the deciples of the great palestinian educator (propagandist).... or from people who know what they're talking about.

You know, the same people who spout trash like "jews run everything'....

I won't bother to point the many mistakes and wild overstatements of the opening post in this thread. Suffice it to say that there are many mistaken historical revisions in it which are crafted to make a case that does not hold water.

But...

the fact is that Israel has the right to exist NOW because the Jews of Israel have no other place to go.

However, that same standard of human decency, the Jews of Israel owe the Palestinians of Isreal that SAME RIGHT....to live in Israel at FULL CITIZENS with the SAME RIGHTS AS EVERY OTHER CITIZEN.

Of course the Jews of Israel have somewhere else to go. They won't though because they claim that God gave them the land and America gives them weapons to protect it.

Forum List

Back