Republicans write healthcare reform behind closed doors

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I remember how Republicans whined. They cried. They had a fit.

They acted like a spoiled brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmart.

They lied about how Democrats wrote the ACA behind closed doors.

Not only are the Republicans writing this behind closed doors, they won't even let certain Republican lawmakers see it!!!!!!!!!!

If it weren't so pathetic it would be some funny chit

They acted like a spoiled brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmart.

Not only are the Republicans writing this behind closed doors, they won't even let certain Republican lawmakers see it!!!!!!!!!!

Post a link to the whining and crying. You are well known for talking out of your ass, so why should we believe you? The Republicans were not involved with the unaffordable care act so why would they want access to what they were not going to vote for? You make no sense.

Post a link to the whining and crying. You are well known for talking out of your ass, so why should we believe you? The Republicans were not involved with the unaffordable care act so why would they want access to what they were not going to vote for? You make no sense.
Gang of six....look it up..

talking out as well as taking it up

Wow. You re actually dumber than I thought. And that is really fucking stupid.

Republicans were welcome to be involved but they chose not to participate. Republican leadership warned their party members not to help.

The Republican National Committee released a statement after the vote.

nr.bill.passed.panel.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care bill passes
sot.obama.health.care.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care reform
stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg
Key parts of the House health care bill
RELATED TOPICS
"Today with help from their liberal House allies, President Obama and Nancy Pelosi finally got what they have been creating behind closed doors these past months -- a government-run health careexperiment that will increase families' health care costs, increase the deficit, increase taxes on small businesses and the middle class, and cut Medicare," the statement said."

Republicans are lying crybabies. They have been lying about the ACA for 8 freakin years. Now they can't admit what a crappy replacement bill they have created.

Republicans were welcome to be involved but they chose not to participate. Republican leadership warned their party members not to help.

stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg
RELATED TOPICS
"Today with help from their liberal House allies, President Obama and Nancy Pelosi finally got what they have been creating behind closed doors these past months -- a government-run health careexperiment that will increase families' health care costs, increase the deficit, increase taxes on small businesses and the middle class, and cut Medicare," the statement said."

Republicans are lying crybabies. They have been lying about the ACA for 8 freakin years. Now they can't admit what a crappy replacement bill they have created.
So you can't post a link to the whining and crying. You are full of shit then and your smokescreen won't work. You hurl one smear after the other and expect to be taken seriously? LOL

Iceweasel, I've been trying to keep up regarding this 'replace' screed. Yesterday I found this for my file. Since nothing has been proposed publicly, it is evidently a work in progress, but at least it is something:

Today in Obamacare: what kind of health insurance can the GOP tax credits actually buy you?

Iceweasel, I've been trying to keep up regarding this 'replace' screed. Yesterday I found this for my file. Since nothing has been proposed publicly, it is evidently a work in progress, but at least it is something:

Today in Obamacare: what kind of health insurance can the GOP tax credits actually buy you?
Plans can't just be stripped away overnight. People have been paying into them, many paying much more than they were. Some states only have one provider now. The no insurance penalty is gone so that's a good start. Plus with state lines being gone it will make plans more competitive. Much more needs to be done, including tort reform.

GOP morons have had SEVEN YEARS to write their health care plan.

Instead, they read Green Eggs and Ham in the House and voted 50 times against Obamacare ...

stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg
RELATED TOPICS

So you can't post a link to the whining and crying. You are full of shit then and your smokescreen won't work. You hurl one smear after the other and expect to be taken seriously? LOL
I just did. How many examples do I need to present?

Plans can't just be stripped away overnight. People have been paying into them, many paying much more than they were. Some states only have one provider now. The no insurance penalty is gone so that's a good start. Plus with state lines being gone it will make plans more competitive. Much more needs to be done, including tort reform.

You do know that people are bot forced to buy in the exchanges.

If the exchanges are so worthless as you asswipes say, don't use them./ Buy it on the insurance market. Call a local agent.

Let me know how that works out.

I have to laugh at you " OMG OMG State's Rights State's right" people want to take away the State's right to regulate their own State.

They probably bitched because of the multiple times obama promised to televise negotiations on CSPAN and then of course broke that promise to cut deals to get the support needed to pass it.

In other words they called him out on a major broken promise, as they should have, actually.

stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg