Muslim men and family stone girl to death live Video

Shocking. Sickening. Incredibly disturbing. Words dont even describe how i feel about this.

I noticed several things. Many of the men are taping the incident on cell phones. Even though they are killing this woman someone takes the trouble to pull back down her skirt to "make her modest".

What is wrong with these sick fuckers!?!?!?!

The confluence of morality and government. When the government gets to define morality, this is what happens.

Christ said "Render unto Caesar that which is his"

Mohammed said "The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry." And then he set out an entire litany of approved dastardly actions that angry people can (and by recent interpretations should) do.

Muslim Honour Killings
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtRVugNjcY&feature=related]YouTube - Honour Killings[/ame]

holy shit. that is fucking disgusting. they killed her. they dropped a cement block on her head. In the video description it said those were her family members and she was getting beaten for dating a guy outside their religion; i don't know if it was outside Islam, or the specific sect.

it kind of reminded me of that video from Chicago awhile back that showed this kid getting beaten to death with a two-by-four in a gang war. it was really fucked up, i still remember it really clearly and I wish i had never seen it. This video in the op is more graphic. I wish i had brain bleach.
if you have a queasy stomach, don't watch it. fucked up, i don't know what else to say.

I don't understand why you are shocked, Reginald Denny suffered the same fate but his attacker was fortunate this his target didn't die.

His attacker was found innocent of attempted murder, but guilty of "mayhem."

Shocking. Sickening. Incredibly disturbing. Words dont even describe how i feel about this.

I noticed several things. Many of the men are taping the incident on cell phones. Even though they are killing this woman someone takes the trouble to pull back down her skirt to "make her modest".

What is wrong with these sick fuckers!?!?!?!

The confluence of morality and government. When the government gets to define morality, this is what happens.

Christ said "Render unto Caesar that which is his"

Mohammed said "The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry." And then he set out an entire litany of approved dastardly actions that angry people can (and by recent interpretations should) do.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Said ibn al-Musayyab from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." - Malik's Muwatta, Good Character, no. 47.3.12

O you who believe - be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice; and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably. Be just; that is nearer to observance of duty. And keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Aware of what you do. - 5:8​

Christianity engenders in its followers what Nietzsche accurately called "slave morality." Christianity as it's commonly interpreted encourages complacency in the face of oppression; Islam is committed entirely to the manumission of mankind from injustice and Muslims will not hesitate to take up arms against any oppressor. What you call a "litany" of "dastardly" actions is the body of divine law that God has revealed to us as a means of resisting the type of oppression that Christians are content with living under, apparently.

Any Religion that believes its ok to stone people to Death is a false Religion with a false god.
Any man that follows this religion is not a man but an Idiot!!!
:clap2:

You will not succeed in steering the discussion away from the fact that you're a liar.

You may stave off future embarrassment by owning up to your dishonesty and publicly beseeching God for His forgiveness. :)

You were probably brain washed as a child, it may be to late for you.
any god that believes its ok to go out and stone woman and children is not a god but satin and the people that follow this god will go to hell!!!

any god that believes its ok to go out and stone woman and children is not a god but satin and the people that follow this god will go to hell!!!

I was raised in a family that had forsaken religion and came to it on my own. I do not believe that it's okay to "go out and stone women and children" haphazardly; you, on the other hand, are perfectly content with lying in an attempt to further your silly anti-Islamic religious agenda.

"Satin" is a fabric. :lol:

This is why I don't like any religion.

---------------------------

Followers of Christ Church in Oregon City amassed one of the largest concentrations of faith-healing child deaths in the United States while district attorneys and the Legislature looked the other way.

Faith-healing deaths: Previous stories | OregonLive.com

------------------------------

Withholding medical treatment from children; legal exemptions

Some parents or guardians may wish to exercise the same options for their children. The result is sometimes a conflict with civil authorities: should parents have the right to follow their religion and withhold medical attention from their children, even if the child will probably die needlessly? The problem is aggravated by the teachings of some faith groups which create a culture in which seeking medical health is viewed as rejecting God.

-----------------------------------

Children have suffered and died in this country from easily curable diseases because of the parents religion and beliefs in faith healing.

Whether throwing stones at the kid or letting them suffer and die with disease, it's all evil.

Which one is more evil? I don't know.

You're a fucking idiot, rtard.

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

Here

'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery

Don't try to backtrack now. :lol:

You Crusader apes are incapable of criticizing Islam without inundating the discussion with lies. By discussing it dishonestly, you acknowledge it as the religion of truth. Why else would you feel the need to lie about it? :eusa_whistle:

Lol...the same reason you lie about yours.

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

Here

You Crusader apes are incapable of criticizing Islam without inundating the discussion with lies. By discussing it dishonestly, you acknowledge it as the religion of truth. Why else would you feel the need to lie about it? :eusa_whistle:

Well why do you lie about your religion? Is it because you acknowledge Christianity as the religion of truth?

It must be.

Well why do you lie about your religion? Is it because you acknowledge Christianity as the religion of truth?

It must be.

If you really want to get into Allie, Christianity, like all religions is a fantasy made up by pre-medieval societies to explain the unexplainable. The only ones that follow these religions were either born into it, or had some epiphany after suffering some dramatic event in their life.

Oh, and then there are the nutters like David Koresh...

Here

It must be.

Seeing one of your fellow Crusaders make a fool of himself sure got your panties in a knot, AllieBlahBlah. Nobody in this thread is lying apart from you and the OP. :lol:

This comes from a Muslim Holy Book:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT
How big are the pieces of silver ? Splinters I'd hope cuz I damn sure aint unloading 50 decent size pieces of silver to fuck some hairy Arab bitch ! :cool:

I was raised in a family that had forsaken religion and came to it on my own. I do not believe that it's okay to "go out and stone women and children" haphazardly; you, on the other hand, are perfectly content with lying in an attempt to further your silly anti-Islamic religious agenda.

So is there another way that you believe it's okay?? Is it EVER acceptable under any circumstances??

What's the big fucking deal about Islam?

In Iran, they can do what the fuck they want.

If they come here to the states and do it, they suffer the legal consequences.

You mother fuckers need to worry about your OWN fucking country and quit worrying about what goes on somewhere else.

What amazes me is that the same people who argue for sovereignty are the ones so worried about what some other country is doing within its own borders.

Here

It must be.

Look at little miss holier than thou doing what she does best.

You and your hateful opinions about anything non-christian, and your very contemptuous and contentious behavior in general, are one of the biggest reasons why people shun the christian religion. You do the entire religion a disservice by the way you act.

It doesn't just come down to who kills more people in the name of God.

If not for people like YOU within the christian religion, there might be more people willing to open up to it. I did last year, and I view people like you as dividers within the religion now more than ever.

Actually There's an entire collection of videotaped atrocities at the website, and they are collected as evidence of Islam's abomination as a religion.

This is why it is AMAZING to me that when 10 international aid workers are murdered by Islamic Extremists in Afghanistan, and I ask for ONE FUCKING citation of an Islamist Editor's, or Government Official's expression of outrage, I receive responses like, "Why Should They?"

Islam's biggest problem is not recognising that Islam has a problem.

Salman Rushdie wrote Satanic Verses, and he was absolutely correct in choosing that as the title to his book.

In the words of Newbarf:
Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.
Women who practice witchcraft are to be stoned.
Adulterers are to be stoned if the testimony is adequate.
People who have sex with animals are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with other men are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with children are to be stoned.
People who worship any god but JHVH are to be stoned.

Defying God in one thing ends up in defying God in all things. Thus I propose that all people who defy God should be stoned. Do you agree?

Remind us what it is that you're doing here again, Barfy?

So is there another way that you believe it's okay?? Is it EVER acceptable under any circumstances??

Rajm (lapidation, stoning) is the Shari'i punishment for rapists. It is disputed whether or not it should be used in cases of adultery. But yes, I see nothing wrong with using the punishment against rapists as long as they're found guilty through due process. I do not believe that it is the appropriate punishment for adultery.

Any Religion that believes its ok to stone people to Death is a false Religion with a false god.
Any man that follows this religion is not a man but an Idiot!!!
:clap2:

An excellent post. I am now your fan. I routinely poke fun at the idiocy of most religions and there is lots of idiocy to poke fun at. Christians, depending upon sect accept some parts of the Bible and refuse to accept other parts, yet they tell you the entire bible was inspired by God.

The Quran and the Hadiths paint a picture of an insane desert nomad who raped and pillaged and murdered and did so while boasting about it. And to think that a Billion people on this planet somehow think that this man was enlightened! WTF. Read what was written about him by his own followers to know what a totally evil piece of shit Mohammad was.

Confucious? He seemed to be totally confused about everything that surrounded him. Yet, people say they follow him.

Hindu? If you thought Confucious was confused, all of those conflicting gods in the Hindu religion will drive you nuts. In fact, most of their radical followers are. It was a radical Hindu who killed Ghandi.

All of this religious shit is AFU'd

Forum List

Back