Muslim men and family stone girl to death live Video

In the words of Newbarf:
Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.
Women who practice witchcraft are to be stoned.
Adulterers are to be stoned if the testimony is adequate.
People who have sex with animals are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with other men are to be stoned.
Men who lay down with children are to be stoned.
People who worship any god but JHVH are to be stoned.

Defying God in one thing ends up in defying God in all things. Thus I propose that all people who defy God should be stoned. Do you agree?

Remind us what it is that you're doing here again, Barfy?
Exactly what I have always done. Poke fun at the fruitcake religious nuts of the world like you. If there is a God, he does not want man's religions. That is one thing that I am absolutely certain of.
You and your "Let's cut off people's heads for the Glory of Allah!" religion need to go.

God does not appreciate your Human Blood Sacrifices.

God does not need your stoning of 15 year old girls.

God does not need YOU.

Maybe if we are lucky, you will commit suicide? Please?

Unless, of course, they're "sluts", or "witches", or they worship "any god but JHVH" - right?

Again, because you are very dense there Throat Slitter, I do not know the name of God. All I know for certain is that HE or SHE does not want your human blood sacrifices while you shout praise allah.

Allah can go fuck himself as far as I am concerned. You and your gang of Crazy People have beheaded a hundred million people in the past 14 centuries. Other than aiding in the population control problem, it has done no other good for the world.

Now, if you were to behead all people with IQ's below 90, the Arabs and the Iranians would be down to ten percent of their present numbers and the world would be a far more peaceful place.

Unless, of course, they're "sluts", or "witches", or they worship "any god but JHVH" - right?

Again, because you are very dense there Throat Slitter, I do not know the name of God. All I know for certain is that HE or SHE does not want your human blood sacrifices while you shout praise allah.

Allah can go fuck himself as far as I am concerned. You and your gang of Crazy People have beheaded a hundred million people in the past 14 centuries. Other than aiding in the population control problem, it has done no other good for the world.

Now, if you were to behead all people with IQ's below 90, the Arabs and the Iranians would be down to ten percent of their present numbers and the world would be a far more peaceful place.

Dodge the question if you must. You're on record supporting the stoning of "sluts" and everyone who doesn't believe in your god, Barf. :eusa_whistle:

Islam - the religion of peace.
religionofpeace-500x400.jpg

Islam - the religion of peace.
I guess you missed the part where the people in the video aren't Muslims.

Yes, they are Muslims. We all know it, and so do you. Stop making excuses.
A 17-year-old girl has been stoned to death in Iraq because she loved a teenage boy of the wrong religion.

Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy.

The moment a teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy | Mail Online

You were saying?

Dodge the question if you must. You're on record supporting the stoning of "sluts" and everyone who doesn't believe in your god, Barf. :eusa_whistle:

I am on record for mocking "Beheading Religions" and "Stoning Religions" and "Ritual Religions" like yours.

God, whoever or whatever He or She is does not want your Millions of Beheadings and Millions of Stonings and Billions of Rituals as you crazy fruitcakes teach.

All God wants is obedience to an easily understood message of "Do Good!"

Your man-made religion has never done good. All it does is kill. It has killed throughout the centuries.

How many adolescent girls have been stoned because they could see through all of the hypocrisy and insanity of your beheading and stoning religion? How many?

Do you care to guess how many young girls have been murdered?

How many have been tortured?

How many have been forced to submit to sex with a man they do not desire?

How many have had their lives destroyed because of your Beheading Buddah Ba'Allah?

To hell with him, you, your camels, and all of your fleas.

I am on record for mocking "Beheading Religions" and "Stoning Religions" and "Ritual Religions" like yours.

God, whoever or whatever He or She is does not want your Millions of Beheadings and Millions of Stonings and Billions of Rituals as you crazy fruitcakes teach.

Your man-made religion has never done good. All it does is kill. It has killed throughout the centuries.

How many adolescent girls have been stoned because they could see through all of the hypocrisy and insanity of your beheading and stoning religion? How many?

How many have had their lives destroyed because of your Beheading Buddah Ba'Allah?

Don't care about anything you have to say, infidel slayer. :eusa_hand:

Don't care about anything ... :eusa_hand:

You should care. You and your Moon Dog Religion are the major source of trouble on this planet. Be gone with you and take your stinking fleas with you.

Horrible and sickening but what are we to do, we can't even get water to stranded people in New Orleans in a timely fashion so it seems to be pretty far fetched to think the same government could change an entire culture.

I guess you missed the part where the people in the video aren't Muslims.

Yes, they are Muslims. We all know it, and so do you. Stop making excuses.
A 17-year-old girl has been stoned to death in Iraq because she loved a teenage boy of the wrong religion.

Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy.

The moment a teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy | Mail Online

You were saying?

The filthy animals in this video may not be "muslims" however, stoning continues to be used with and without legal proceedings in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Nigeria and other countries, all of which justify the practice with Islam.

Here is a video of some peace loving "muslims" stoning another person to death in the name of "allah".

Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action

Actually There's an entire collection of videotaped atrocities at the website, and they are collected as evidence of Islam's abomination as a religion.

This is why it is AMAZING to me that when 10 international aid workers are murdered by Islamic Extremists in Afghanistan, and I ask for ONE FUCKING citation of an Islamist Editor's, or Government Official's expression of outrage, I receive responses like, "Why Should They?"

Islam's biggest problem is not recognising that Islam has a problem.

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

Here

'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KUGZ9Obb9s]YouTube - 'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery[/ame]

Wow, Indonesia is considered one of the most moderate Muslim countries, yet they can stone a female adultress, 8 yr for being gay, married couples face fines for holding hands in public, women must wear the hijab and they are trying to get amputation punishment for people caught stealing! Amazing that these laws passed by unaminous vote.

Kalam ignores the atrocities in his own type of placated attitude which screams out "this is OK" and rdean whose first instinct is to attack Christianity (after his first instinct to attack Republicans failed here).

This is why I don't like any religion.

---------------------------

Followers of Christ Church in Oregon City amassed one of the largest concentrations of faith-healing child deaths in the United States while district attorneys and the Legislature looked the other way.

Faith-healing deaths: Previous stories | OregonLive.com

------------------------------

Withholding medical treatment from children; legal exemptions

Some parents or guardians may wish to exercise the same options for their children. The result is sometimes a conflict with civil authorities: should parents have the right to follow their religion and withhold medical attention from their children, even if the child will probably die needlessly? The problem is aggravated by the teachings of some faith groups which create a culture in which seeking medical health is viewed as rejecting God.

-----------------------------------

Children have suffered and died in this country from easily curable diseases because of the parents religion and beliefs in faith healing.

Whether throwing stones at the kid or letting them suffer and die with disease, it's all evil.

Which one is more evil? I don't know.

Attempting to channel viewers' emotional reactions to this video against Islam itself is a feeble tactic. You're lucky that they're too poor to afford cameras in the parts of the world where Christian atrocities are widespread.

Attempting to channel viewers' emotional reactions to this video against Islam itself is a feeble tactic. You're lucky that they're too poor to afford cameras in the parts of the world where Christian atrocities are widespread.

Hey bub, it's your Sharia Law which sanctions (and actually requires) a mob of grown men to stone to death female children.

What does it say about your values that a children who are molested or raped receive death sentences?

Hey bub, it's your Sharia Law which sanctions (and actually requires) a mob of grown men to stone to death female children.

What does it say about your values that a children who are molested or raped receive death sentences?
I will answer for Islam......
ISLAM said:
Allah be praised. The girls must be stoned because they are defiled. Allah be praised. They must be buried up to their necks and stoned to protect them. Allah be praised. It is good. Allah says so. Mohammed Jihad, Dirka dirka. Allah be praised.
If you disagree....then.....
ISLAM said:
BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I stone you now!! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!! BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I blow you up! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!! BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I stone you now!! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!! BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I blow you up! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!! BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I stone you now!! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!! BLuloololloolooo!! Blulooloolooolooo!!! I blow you up! Bluloolooolooloooo!!! BLulooloooloooolooooo!!

I hope that helped clarify the position of Islam on stoning. In fact that is the Islamic answer to every question!! Whatever you do, don't make them mad - they will stone you or blow you up. It is really pretty simple stuff. Obey and you'll be fine...... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back