Muslim men and family stone girl to death live Video

Any two men can accuse a girl of improper behavior and she can be stoned. If a young suitor is turned down by the girl, he can get a friend to ensure that the girl is killed.

For a woman it is a place worse than hell to live. You never know who can make charges against you. Many of them hide in their houses for that reason. If no young males in the region know that you exist, then you are safe.

This is why I don't like any religion.

---------------------------

Followers of Christ Church in Oregon City amassed one of the largest concentrations of faith-healing child deaths in the United States while district attorneys and the Legislature looked the other way.

Faith-healing deaths: Previous stories | OregonLive.com

------------------------------

Withholding medical treatment from children; legal exemptions

Some parents or guardians may wish to exercise the same options for their children. The result is sometimes a conflict with civil authorities: should parents have the right to follow their religion and withhold medical attention from their children, even if the child will probably die needlessly? The problem is aggravated by the teachings of some faith groups which create a culture in which seeking medical health is viewed as rejecting God.

-----------------------------------

Children have suffered and died in this country from easily curable diseases because of the parents religion and beliefs in faith healing.

Whether throwing stones at the kid or letting them suffer and die with disease, it's all evil.

Which one is more evil? I don't know.

This comes from a Muslim Holy Book:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

Shocking. Sickening. Incredibly disturbing. Words dont even describe how i feel about this.

I noticed several things. Many of the men are taping the incident on cell phones. Even though they are killing this woman someone takes the trouble to pull back down her skirt to "make her modest".

What is wrong with these sick fuckers!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Any two men can accuse a girl of improper behavior and she can be stoned. If a young suitor is turned down by the girl, he can get a friend to ensure that the girl is killed.

For a woman it is a place worse than hell to live. You never know who can make charges against you. Many of them hide in their houses for that reason. If no young males in the region know that you exist, then you are safe.

All sluts should be stoned...right Neubarf?

holy shit. that is fucking disgusting. they killed her. they dropped a cement block on her head. In the video description it said those were her family members and she was getting beaten for dating a guy outside their religion; i don't know if it was outside Islam, or the specific sect.

it kind of reminded me of that video from Chicago awhile back that showed this kid getting beaten to death with a two-by-four in a gang war. it was really fucked up, i still remember it really clearly and I wish i had never seen it. This video in the op is more graphic. I wish i had brain bleach.
if you have a queasy stomach, don't watch it. fucked up, i don't know what else to say.

Actually There's an entire collection of videotaped atrocities at the website, and they are collected as evidence of Islam's abomination as a religion.

This is why it is AMAZING to me that when 10 international aid workers are murdered by Islamic Extremists in Afghanistan, and I ask for ONE FUCKING citation of an Islamist Editor's, or Government Official's expression of outrage, I receive responses like, "Why Should They?"

Islam's biggest problem is not recognising that Islam has a problem.

I remember!

This video is of Du'a Khalil Aswad, whose family was Yazidi (Kurdish folk religion), not Muslim. She was murdered for having a relationship with a Sunni and reportedly converting to Islam.

Mosul, Iraq -- According to the Kurdish website Jebar.info up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and converting to his religion.

For four months the girl had been given shelter by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in the last few days her family persuaded her to return home, convincing her that she had been forgiven by her parents and relatives for her mistake.

In a short mobile video clip which appears to have been taken by locals at seen of the murder, the girl is seen being ambushed on her way home by a group of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to return; the men killed her in the most brutal way possible, by throwing large stones on her head. The following clips show that while she is alive and crying for help she is taunted and kicked in her stomach until someone finishes her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

Video Captures Stoning of Kurdish Teenage Girl

How dare you attempt to turn a martyr into a "victim of Islam", pig?

Actually There's an entire collection of videotaped atrocities at the website, and they are collected as evidence of Islam's abomination as a religion.

This is why it is AMAZING to me that when 10 international aid workers are murdered by Islamic Extremists in Afghanistan, and I ask for ONE FUCKING citation of an Islamist Editor's, or Government Official's expression of outrage, I receive responses like, "Why Should They?"

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

Here

'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KUGZ9Obb9s]YouTube - 'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery[/ame]

Last edited:

1. See my last post
2. Insert foot in mouth

Here

'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery

Don't try to backtrack now. :lol:

You Crusader apes are incapable of criticizing Islam without inundating the discussion with lies. By discussing it dishonestly, you acknowledge it as the religion of truth. Why else would you feel the need to lie about it? :eusa_whistle:

Any Religion that believes its ok to stone people to Death is a false Religion with a false god.
Any man that follows this religion is not a man but an Idiot!!!
:clap2:

Any Religion that believes its ok to stone people to Death is a false Religion with a false god.
Any man that follows this religion is not a man but an Idiot!!!
:clap2:

You will not succeed in steering the discussion away from the fact that you're a liar.

You may stave off future embarrassment by owning up to your dishonesty and publicly beseeching God for His forgiveness. :)

Last edited:
13 Year Old Rape Victim Stoned To Death
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi4VFuRSBqM&feature=related]YouTube - 13 Year Old Rape Victim Stoned To Death[/ame]

Muslim stoning people to death
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGaXxtvf2bM&feature=related]YouTube - Muslim stoning people to death[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back