Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

You don't think walking around in your own shit so you'll get rejected is draft dodging?

I don't remember him running for office.

but to lump him in with those getting an education deferment is ridiculous.

BTW, is that any worse than a man supplying his own x-rays to prove he has a bad back?

Without actually having done it, I'm pretty sure it has to be.
But you walk around in your own shit for -- what was it, two weeks? Three? -- and let me know what it feels like.

I like to have the experience before I opine on it but in this case I'll pass. :puke:

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.
for the record- Rush Limbaugh was also too delicate of a flower to serve.

th

And here come the parrots. "B-b-b-b Clinton, b-b-b Obama!"

Neither is shitting himself over Muslims.

That would be Trump.

And here come the parrots. "B-b-b-b Clinton, b-b-b Obama!"

Neither is shitting himself over Muslims.

That would be Trump.
Ummm really? They didn't even dodge the goddamn draft. This whole thread is a fools party.

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.
Draft evasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those who practice draft evasion are sometimes pejoratively referred to as "draft dodgers", a term which was made popular during the Vietnam War.

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.
Draft evasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those who practice draft evasion are sometimes pejoratively referred to as "draft dodgers", a term which was made popular during the Vietnam War.
Yes, they didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for not being a hack about this. I am surprised lol

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Elegant K.O.

Thanks.

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Elegant K.O.

Thanks.
Look, another fuckin moron.

And Clinton was a draft dodging dope smoking anti-American protestor.

And Obama was a draft dodging dope smoking alcoholic. (he admitted to it)

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Romney attended a protest to send kids to war.

Then skipped off to France.

Then killed a woman.

Then came home to make a bazillion dollahs through "creative destruction" or laying off people.

That..is the stuff of Republican Presidential Candidates.

What draft did Obama "dodge"?

How exactly was O'bama going to avoid a draft that ended the year he turned 12?

I believe that Dick's exact words were: "I had better things to do". What a conservative patriot :rolleyes-41:

Cheney's unself-consciousness about this is (or at least was) so pronounced that in 1989 he told George C. Wilson of the Washington Post, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."

As did Clinton, Biden, Reid.

strangest thing.

they all had the same priority.

a college education

I believe that Dick's exact words were: "I had better things to do". What a conservative patriot :rolleyes-41:

Cheney's unself-consciousness about this is (or at least was) so pronounced that in 1989 he told George C. Wilson of the Washington Post, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."

Hey, at least his answer wasn't "So?"

Forum List

Back