Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Oorah!

If you have to lie about people being draft Dodgers, then you probably don't have a seriously credible argument.

If you have to lie about people being draft Dodgers, then you probably don't have a seriously credible argument.

Let's see you produce evidence of these people's draft status.

You forgot BILL Clinton.

You forgot BILL Clinton.

Joe Biden

Draft Dodger

derogatory noun
a person who has avoided compulsory military service
YOU do the math :dunno:

And you are a liar. Forgive the microaggression, Gertrude.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

Leave us not leave out Lush Rimjob... ol' boilbutt --- and of coarse Mister Poopy Pants hisself on lead guitar :rock:

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

Leave us not leave out Lush Rimjob... ol' boilbutt --- and of coarse Mister Poopy Pants hisself on lead guitar :rock:
ANOTHER instance where you jump on the bandwagon.. What happened?
Shouldn't you be telling him he is a liar and what-not?

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

You don't think walking around in your own shit so you'll get rejected is draft dodging?

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

I don't have any such evidence. But I already know about The Dick and The Rump.

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

Like Clinton

You don't think walking around in your own shit so you'll get rejected is draft dodging?

I don't remember him running for office.

but to lump him in with those getting an education deferment is ridiculous.

BTW, is that any worse than a man supplying his own x-rays to prove he has a bad back?

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

I don't have any such evidence. But I already know about The Dick and The Rump.
What about them? I posted a link that explained everything.. weird..

Forum List

Back