Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Romney attended a protest to send kids to war.

Then skipped off to France.

Then killed a woman.

Then came home to make a bazillion dollahs through "creative destruction" or laying off people.

That..is the stuff of Republican Presidential Candidates.

th

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Elegant K.O.

Thanks.
Look, another fuckin moron.

you didn't go unnoticed...

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

If you have to lie about people being draft Dodgers, then you probably don't have a seriously credible argument.

Let's see you produce evidence of these people's draft status.
Mormons are prolific draft dodgers

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Then killed a woman.

Then came home to make a bazillion dollahs through "creative destruction" or laying off people.

th

If you have to lie about people being draft Dodgers, then you probably don't have a seriously credible argument.

Let's see you produce evidence of these people's draft status.
Mormons are prolific draft dodgers

Except when they are ambushing unarmed Americans..

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

Like Clinton

Then killed a woman.

th

Relative of yours?

Is this Marine related to Major Nidal Hasan, the Muslim terrorist and Army major who murdered his fellow service members on Fort Hood?

Yes, that's a bit unfair and over-rhetorical, but no less so than the Muslim Marine's posturing.

I would like to ask this Marine a simple question: True or False, Yes or No: Isn't it proven beyond all rational dispute that the more Muslims that a pro-Western Christian or secular nation has, the more likely it is that that nation will suffer terrorist attacks?

Elegant K.O.

Thanks.
Look, another fuckin moron.

I was drafted and served. What contribution did you make?

Typical chicken hawks . Not only do they dodge the draft , they now want to send others to fight their superfluous wars .

Is this Marine related to Major Nidal Hasan, the Muslim terrorist and Army major who murdered his fellow service members on Fort Hood?

Yes, that's a bit unfair and over-rhetorical, but no less so than the Muslim Marine's posturing.

I would like to ask this Marine a simple question: True or False, Yes or No: Isn't it proven beyond all rational dispute that the more Muslims that a pro-Western Christian or secular nation has, the more likely it is that that nation will suffer terrorist attacks?

Let me guess . Your definition of terrorist starts with "when a Muslim....."

You cannot engineer a genocide against Islam. It's impractical.

I believe that Dick's exact words were: "I had better things to do". What a conservative patriot :rolleyes-41:

Cheney's unself-consciousness about this is (or at least was) so pronounced that in 1989 he told George C. Wilson of the Washington Post, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."

As did Clinton, Biden, Reid.

strangest thing.

they all had the same priority.

a college education

66 67 ... he could have gone to Nam ... but the Mi Kong Delta was in full swing and too many kids were getting killed ...

Richard Bruce Cheney was born on Jan. 30, 1941, in Lincoln, Neb., but was raised in Casper, Wyo. His father, a soil conservation agent for the Department of Agriculture, and his mother, a homemaker, were both staunch Democrats.

2. Cheney won a scholarship to Yale University and matriculated there in 1959, but he dropped out during his sophomore year because of poor grades. He returned to college two years later and received bachelor's and master's degrees in political science from the University of Wyoming by 1966.

3. Prior to obtaining his degree, Cheney got a union job laying power lines in Rock Springs, Wyo.

3. He married his high school sweetheart, Lynne, in 1964. They have two adult daughters, Mary and Elizabeth. Mary Cheney is openly gay.

4. He avoided military service during the Vietnam War with education and then marriage deferments

Yeah, those nam draft rules were designed to save the rich white kids . The poor whites and brown faces were sent to the rice patties .

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

Like Clinton

You don't think walking around in your own shit so you'll get rejected is draft dodging?
You still wearing those shoes?

And here come the parrots. "B-b-b-b Clinton, b-b-b Obama!"

Neither is shitting himself over Muslims.

That would be Trump.
Ummm really? They didn't even dodge the goddamn draft. This whole thread is a fools party.

None of the parties mentioned served in the military.

The point is, only Trump is shitting himself over Muslims, and a Muslim jarhead took him to task.

Y'all have been pulling that Throw in a Democrat's Name game once too often. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

I believe that Dick's exact words were: "I had better things to do". What a conservative patriot :rolleyes-41:

Cheney's unself-consciousness about this is (or at least was) so pronounced that in 1989 he told George C. Wilson of the Washington Post, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."

strangest thing.

a college education

66 67 ... he could have gone to Nam ... but the Mi Kong Delta was in full swing and too many kids were getting killed ...

Richard Bruce Cheney was born on Jan. 30, 1941, in Lincoln, Neb., but was raised in Casper, Wyo. His father, a soil conservation agent for the Department of Agriculture, and his mother, a homemaker, were both staunch Democrats.

2. Cheney won a scholarship to Yale University and matriculated there in 1959, but he dropped out during his sophomore year because of poor grades. He returned to college two years later and received bachelor's and master's degrees in political science from the University of Wyoming by 1966.

3. Prior to obtaining his degree, Cheney got a union job laying power lines in Rock Springs, Wyo.

3. He married his high school sweetheart, Lynne, in 1964. They have two adult daughters, Mary and Elizabeth. Mary Cheney is openly gay.

4. He avoided military service during the Vietnam War with education and then marriage deferments

education and then marriage deferments

Just like Clinton, Biden, and Reid

How any more people have to die before liberals will stop their silly rhetorical dodges and acknowledge that the more Muslims a Christian/secular/pro-Western nation has, the greater the chances are that it will suffer terrorist attacks, and that we have a basic right and duty to protect ourselves from suffering terrorist attacks?

When you have thousands of Muslims at a soccer match in Turkey booing a moment of silence intended to honor the Paris attack victims and chanting "Allah hu Akbar," what does that tell you about "the Arab street"? When you have Muslims all over Europe setting up virtual mini-states, what does that tell you about "the Arab street"?

Yes, many Muslims are good and decent people who abhor violence. But, many Muslims sympathize with jihadism, and some of them openly support terrorism.

strangest thing.

a college education

education and then marriage deferments

Just like Clinton, Biden, and Reid

and?

Forum List

Back