Muslim Brotherhood wins

The Muslim Brotherhood candidate has won the Presidential election in Egypt I have no idea what this will mean for the middle east or America but my gut feeling is nothing good.

It's never good when parties that represent religious nuts win.

Just like the Republicans in America....

Uh didnt your hero back them, and all the liberals said how "moderate" they were? It's on you libtards. I find it funny atheists hate christians, but not crazy nutjob muslims, hmmmmmm

Especially when the crazy nutjob Muslims will make them submit, pay a tax, or die. I can't remember Christains in the modern era coming remotely close. Could they be afraid of Muslims?

Very true, the GOP nutcases would love to implement their own kind of sharia law here in america.

As usual you're wrong Black_Fable. Conservatives value liberty over all else.

Sharia Law isn't condusive to liberty.

But you come here to twist things around to fit your false narrative.

You're probably ONE of the Muslim Bro's aren't you?

Idiot.
The authors that implemented the Patriot ACTS (under threat of martial law) value liberty ? You're an idiot.
Go play with your GI Joe toys.

And I'm for it?

Go away asswipe. Renounce your citizenship yet COWARD?

The Muslim Brotherhood candidate has won the Presidential election in Egypt I have no idea what this will mean for the middle east or America but my gut feeling is nothing good.

Uh didnt your hero back them, and all the liberals said how "moderate" they were? It's on you libtards. I find it funny atheists hate christians, but not crazy nutjob muslims, hmmmmmm

What would YOU have proposed to do, in place of letting the Egyptians have democratic elections for the purpose of self-determination?

It is possible to have a democracy of cannibals if they chose to vote for it. One of the campaign promises that the brotherhood made was to destroy all of the Egyptian antiquities so there won't be any more need for tourists to go there.

It is kind of bizarrely amusing. For years Egypt has fought against antiquity thieves, now it seems that those thieves will be the reason that any of Egyptian treasures will be preserved.

Now that fundamentalist islam has claimed winning the election, the government itself is still under the control of the military. In order to implement fundamentalist law, the military will have to turn the government over to the terrorists. If they don't, Egypt will have the same kind of civil war in Syria or Libya.

Thank you mr. obama, this is what you did.

This is what you people say we fought the Iraq War for, right?

We fought because Saddam wouldnt comply. At some point after 17 resolutions you need to take action or you're just a pussy that wont back it up. Second we wanted to free his land from a horrible dictator that was pretty brutal.

I'm suprised all the "human rights" people werent with us, but I guess they were focused on gay marriage. Let peopled get raped, killed and tortured but hey we need to allow two homos to have a wedding cake.

It would not surprise me at all to find out that the recent muslim brotherood delegation received with honors in the white house was to secure obama's promise not to interefere when Egypt attacks Israel.
Now it's up to Egypt's military.

What could have been a rational discussion on the new political landscape of Egypt has - surprisingly - become a rant of left wing shitheads who can't keep their fucking lunacy to the appropriate place. Pity.

It is possible to have a democracy of cannibals if they chose to vote for it. One of the campaign promises that the brotherhood made was to destroy all of the Egyptian antiquities so there won't be any more need for tourists to go there.

It is kind of bizarrely amusing. For years Egypt has fought against antiquity thieves, now it seems that those thieves will be the reason that any of Egyptian treasures will be preserved.

Now that fundamentalist islam has claimed winning the election, the government itself is still under the control of the military. In order to implement fundamentalist law, the military will have to turn the government over to the terrorists. If they don't, Egypt will have the same kind of civil war in Syria or Libya.

Did you hear that in a dream or have you a link?

Did you hear that in a dream or have you a link?

I thought you knew. I thought everyone knew.

In the past Egypt also experienced outbursts of Islamic radicalism that claimed artifacts and monuments. Napoleon usually gets the blame for destroying the nose of the Great Sphinx at Giza, but historical sources blame the 14th-century iconoclast Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr. The outer casing stones of the pyramids at Giza were carried off, also in the 14th century, by the Sultan An-Nasir Nasir-ad-Din al-Hasan to build the mosques of Cairo. But today Egypt's past is one of the country's most important sources of income. Some 14 million tourists visited Egypt in 2010. Still, in the modern era the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood has made it clear that it wants to Islamify all aspects of Egyptian life. This will inevitably reach into the Egyptian treatment of the past.

Egypt's Antiquities Fall Victim to the Mob | By Alex Joffe - WSJ.com

Now they have won, The Muslim Brotherhood has promised that they will not interfere with tourism or protection of artifacts, but they have a dissident faction, the Salafis, that they wish to please who do intend to interfere with tourism and depictions of gods, goddesses and images of living things.

We still don't know what the miitary is going to do and whether it will just hand over the government that they now control.

Last edited:
It always does.
ICDL_muslim-brotherhood.jpg

Still dressed up and nowhere to go, huh. And Obama is still supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, and arming them. Good one though. ;)

Arab population will reach 460 Million by 2025.
Some circles shit their pants about a trans-national organization coming to power in the various Arab countries.

"Muslim Brotherhood wins", this time in Egypt.
To be continued...

So 800 people died, thousands were injured and Mubarack, dictator for 30 years, finally overthrown...and these retards go and elect an Islamist in his place?

Good grief Charlie Brown. Some people just do not learn.

It will be good for Egypt :cool:

Except it will dry up the flow of US aid/bribes to Egypt. The biggest US aid recipient is Israel. The next biggest is Egypt, which is given to Egypt to pay Egypt to be somewhat cooperative with Israel.

Forum List

Back