Muslim Brotherhood wins

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
The Muslim Brotherhood candidate has won the Presidential election in Egypt I have no idea what this will mean for the middle east or America but my gut feeling is nothing good.

The Muslim Brotherhood candidate has won the Presidential election in Egypt I have no idea what this will mean for the middle east or America but my gut feeling is nothing good.

It's never good when parties that represent religious nuts win.

Just like the Republicans in America....

Obama's foreign policy murdered civilians under NATO to put the brotherhood in power in Libya and supported a revolution in Egypt that paved the way for the brotherhood. Thanks Hussein.

That was the majority-choice. We can (only) keep our fingers crossed.

Once, before....we TRIED.....​

....Option II

"The end of Iran's first democratic government ushered in more than two decades of dictatorship by Shah Muhammad Reza Pahlavi, who relied on US aid and arms. The anti-American backlash in 1979 shook the whole region and helped spread Islamic militancy.

"If there had not been a military coup, there would not have been 25 years of the Shah's brutal regime, there would not have been a revolution in 1979 and a government of clerics," says Mr. Yazdi, who served briefly as foreign minister in the first cabinet after the fall of the Shah. "What we have now is a result of the coup."

Such a pity you can't post on any topic without adding some childish talking points cheap shot about Republicans.

It will be good for Egypt :cool:

I think we've learned, better, than to rely on "conservatives'" psychic-abilities.

We totally screwed-up in 'Nam & Iran (when we should have respected the locals' desires).

We need to wait & see....for a Change. It'll be much-less-expensive than the BU$HCO Wars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbC_bXwEWg]Iraq War Profiteers - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Very true, the GOP nutcases would love to implement their own kind of sharia law here in america.

Such a pity you can't post on any topic without adding some childish talking points cheap shot about Republicans.
Ya' gotta admit.....Republicans (presently, anyhow) are too-quick to insist on legislation driven by their beliefs.​

Very true, the GOP nutcases would love to implement their own kind of sharia law here in america.

As usual you're wrong Black_Fable. Conservatives value liberty over all else.

Sharia Law isn't condusive to liberty.

But you come here to twist things around to fit your false narrative.

You're probably ONE of the Muslim Bro's aren't you?

Idiot.

Ya' gotta admit.....Republicans (presently, anyhow) are too-quick to insist on legislation driven by their beliefs.​
No actually I don't and I have not seen legislation driven by that.

When this shit went down many on these boards saw it coming...and the intent. Idiots like George Will didn't see it as a big deal.

But when you openup the Whitehouse to the Muslim Brotherhood, and CAIR as Obama has done?

He gave them an open invitation. Remember the World Apology Tour '09 when obama addressed Cairo University?

That is one of the stupidest post I have seen in many weeks here you win the booby prize for dumbest post of the day I know it's early but I don't see anyone topping this.
images

That is one of the stupidest post I have seen in many weeks here you win the booby prize for dumbest post of the day I know it's early but I don't see anyone topping this.
images

Give it time 'Bro. We have a plethora of new leftist trolls vying for TdM's spot. :eusa_shhh:

Uh didnt your hero back them, and all the liberals said how "moderate" they were? It's on you libtards. I find it funny atheists hate christians, but not crazy nutjob muslims, hmmmmmm

Yep our first act would be to have democrats get jobs

As usual you're wrong Black_Fable. Conservatives value liberty over all else.

Sharia Law isn't condusive to liberty.

But you come here to twist things around to fit your false narrative.

You're probably ONE of the Muslim Bro's aren't you?

Idiot.
The authors that implemented the Patriot ACTS (under threat of martial law) value liberty ? You're an idiot.
Go play with your GI Joe toys.

Forum List

Back