Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Matthew, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,180
    Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt’ as
    Daily Caller ^ | 12/1/12 | staff

Large marches from around Cairo flowed into the square, chanting 'Constitution: Void!' | The Daily Caller

I hope every single member of the muslim brotherhood are slaughtered and sent to hell.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,180
    We're about to witness what religious fundamentalism really is. Eygpts going back to the stone age.

3. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,022
    The women being raped to turn into suicide bombers is an old trick. Now I hear from sources in Toronto, they are raping men as well. The men have no option but to become suicide bombers as well.

This is sick. But this is what they do.

4. turzovka

turzovka Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,697
    Well that doesn' t leave you in any better of a position now does it? I mean, Jesus said to be far more concerned with one who can destroy your soul than your body.

Be that as it may, the Arab Muslim fanatics is such a large fringe one can hardly refer to it as a fringe in any way. The West knows this but remain mostly silent. Why? One, because we need their oil. And, two, because we are deathly afraid of them.

Not that I agree with those positions, at all. The first one can be pinned on the left who said as far back as 1974 we woiuld wean ourselves off of Arab oil dependence and then proceeded to do nothing about it. (Kind of like the right paying lip service to saying they are going to do something about abortion.)

The second one is a reality of just how crazed can be one who has religion without reason. There are two prime factors or movers working the spiritual realm. God and the evil one.

5. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,180
    The islamic middle east is the future of europe and America if we don't stand in its way. No amount of whining and bitching from the left when it comes will stop them.

Civilization will be set back 8,000 years.

6. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,022
    "no amount of whining and bitching from the left". Oh they are dead. Make no mistake about it.

The left and all their ways are freaking toast in an Islamic/ shariah state. That's what is so funny about all of this.

The left hate us. They cheer on Islam. and Islam will hang them or behead them but we will get a shot at being converts or at least dhimmis.

I will have some satisfaction in the new world listening to Chris Matthews scream.

:eusa_angel: He can rant on all he wants to the new Imam about gay rights. I personally want front row seat tickets.

Now to get serious though Matthew, I do believe we are at a given. Time is now.

7. bayoubill

bayoubill aka Sheik Yerbouti... Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +930
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpcZrQQM-4]Time Has Come Today(long version) Chambers Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

:)

8. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,022
    And tell me you understand we are both children of Abraham. Granted it seems unreal these days, but if all went to the Word, it is the Word.

9. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,464
    How come you're not pissed that Grover Norquist (famous for getting the no tax pledge) is married to a Pakistani Muslim?

She may be a member of the Islamic state that wants to bring down America, yet you conservatives treat Grover as a hero.

10. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,022
    oh you old man you. :D I was thinking Green Day.

The time has come and its going nowhere
    Nobody ever said that life was fair now