Muslim Brotherhood inherits U.S. war gear

oh and which lie is that..... giving back your tongue in cheek crap... you feel badly for us Americans..... :lmao:

good to know you are still my bitch...and always will be.

I love these meltdowns by syreen, when he has nothing to say, repeat a insane myth over and over and play along. In other words you have nothing to say, nice to know you're pist off.

:lmao:

even better... you think its a meltdown. :thup:

Go cry me a river you whiner

For Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood-dominated government, more battle tanks and jet fighters are on their way from the United States.

Cairo’s military link to Washington has remained intact, meaning the U.S. will continue to modernize the biggest military in Africa — even as President Mohammed Morsi has decreed near-absolute power for himself and his supporters and opponents battle outside his palace.Muslim Brotherhood inherits U.S. war gear - Washington Times

Time to take an axe to Egypt's foreign aid.

Sorry old dude, but we don't want a dictator whose goal is to spread Sharia law and a muslim caliphate throughout the Mideast and beyond

Oh. So you want the RIGHT KIND of dictator? One who isn't a radical Muslim?

Like...uh....Bashar al Assad? Or, King Abdullah? Or, Saddam Hussein?

What have you got against Democracy and the Will of The People?

Sorry old dude, but we don't want a dictator whose goal is to spread Sharia law and a muslim caliphate throughout the Mideast and beyond

Mubarak was the "right" kind of dictator for people like Jroc :cool:

You see I am right, as always. I made you deny your lie, that makes you my b***h.

Act like you have some kind of class idiot.....You muslims treat women like shit.

Like the class you present when you debate with pro Palestinian women

And btw, stereotyping will come back to you.

Israeli society oppresses women - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Who me? an op-ed by some liberal columist doesn't mean much to me.

Last edited:

Never said anything of the sort. The military should have been allowed to run that country until all parties were organized enough to have a fair vote

Never said anything of the sort. The military should have been allowed to run that country until all parties were organized enough to have a fair vote

LOL, you don't decide what happens in Egypt and you don't own the world. You try to make it sound like that in theory....:cool:

The military still runs some things.

LOL, you don't decide what happens in Egypt and you don't own the world. You try to make it sound like that in theory....:cool:

Better the military than the islamist nutjobs

For YOU. LOL.

And, just what could the President of the United States to about that? Order the Egyptian Army into the field? And, how fair is fair to you, and who gets to decide? This was the first election in living memory where the outcome wasn't pre-determined. In spite of some problems, Egypt's fledgling democracy actually worked.

I also find it instructive that this thread is about "US war gear" being inherited by the Muslim Brotherhood, as if Obama had something to do with that beyond simply supporting the outbreak of democracy in Egypt. Yet, nobody seems to be complaining about "US war gear" being inherited by the tin-pot dictator we put into power in Afghanistan, or by the pro-Iranian government we spent thousands of lives to install in Iraq.

Methinks this thread isn't about "US war gear," or the Muslim Brotherhood or even Egypt at all...it's about Barack Obama....again...for the umpteen millionth time.

In reality, it's just another sore loser thread.

And, just what could the President of the United States to about that? Order the Egyptian Army into the field? And, how fair is fair to you, and who gets to decide? This was the first election in living memory where the outcome wasn't pre-determined. In spite of some problems, Egypt's fledgling democracy actually worked.

If we get an islamist government in Egpyt it would be a failure.

I also find it instructive that this thread is about "US war gear" being inherited by the Muslim Brotherhood, as if Obama had something to do with that beyond simply supporting the outbreak of democracy in Egypt

Obama is supporting the muslim brotherhood as they consolidate power and elevates the muslim brotherhood president as some kind of statesmen while criticizing Israel.

Yet, nobody seems to be complaining about "US war gear" being inherited by the tin-pot dictator we put into power in Afghanistan, or by the pro-Iranian government we spent thousands of lives to install in Iraq.

More failures from Obama, no Status of Forces agreement, we should control the airspace over Iraq for now...After all we did there, Iran gets more influence in Iraq than we do?...Obama's a joke

Methinks this thread isn't about "US war gear," or the Muslim Brotherhood or even Egypt at all...it's about Barack Obama....again...for the umpteen millionth time.

Obama's Pathetic

Last edited:

If we get an islamist government in Egpyt it would be a failure.

I also find it instructive that this thread is about "US war gear" being inherited by the Muslim Brotherhood, as if Obama had something to do with that beyond simply supporting the outbreak of democracy in Egypt

Obama is supporting the muslim brotherhood as they consolidate power elevating the muslim brotherhood president as some kind of statesmen while criticizing Israel.

Yet, nobody seems to be complaining about "US war gear" being inherited by the tin-pot dictator we put into power in Afghanistan, or by the pro-Iranian government we spent thousands of lives to install in Iraq.

More failures from Obama, no Status of Forces agreement, we should control the airspace over Iraq for now...After all we did there, Iran gets more influence in Iraq than we do?...Obama's a joke

Obama's Pathetic

Yep. I was right. It's about Obama. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is Egypt's military attacking it's own people? Their military did not defend Mubarak. Do we know if Egypt's military is defending Morsi with our tanks, jets & weapons?

I believe the US has a history of arming a country or few then regretting it.
You armed Iran.
You armed Iraq.
You armed Afghanistan.
You armed Egypt.
You armed Israel.

Egypt is a democracy and valuable ally in the ME.

So supplying them with state of the art weapons is a Win = Win for the United States. :cool:

It's becoming an islamist dictatorship.

Or do you support absolute control in one mans hands?

The cabinet would not pass any reform projects for Egypt, they kept denying everything Morsi wanted to pass for Egyptian infrastructure, etc.

That's the only reason he went with this move so he can pass these. But he took it back already, and now Egypt still has protests. Which means those paid few thousand protesters are hacks hired to stir up problems and destabalize Egypt.

They should be arrested from now for harming Egypts interests. Baredi is not someone to be trusted. Someone from outside is pushing for these protests because they want the Muslim Brotherhood to crash. Of course those are western countries who bring nothing but corruption to the Middle East and violence. We don't want thier opinions anymore.

They want to be left alone, they don't want your meddling anymore. Understand that American folks, it's not your world. :cool:

Egypt is a democracy and valuable ally in the ME.

So supplying them with state of the art weapons is a Win = Win for the United States. :cool:

It's becoming an islamist dictatorship.

Or do you support absolute control in one mans hands?

The cabinet would not pass any reform projects for Egypt, they kept denying everything Morsi wanted to pass for Egyptian infrastructure, etc.

That's the only reason he went with this move so he can pass these. But he took it back already, and now Egypt still has protests. Which means those paid few thousand protesters are hacks hired to stir up problems and destabalize Egypt.

They should be arrested from now for harming Egypts interests. Baredi is not someone to be trusted. Someone from outside is pushing for these protests because they want the Muslim Brotherhood to crash. Of course those are western countries who bring nothing but corruption to the Middle East and violence. We don't want thier opinions anymore.

They want to be left alone, they don't want your meddling anymore. Understand that American folks, it's not your world. :cool:

Then stop begging for our money and supplies.

and fyi; obama will back muslims when the going gets tuff. and he already backs that tyrant morsi

Forum List

Back