Muslim Brotherhood inherits U.S. war gear

The people are just exercising their democratic freedoms to protest against the government.

Something most Americans have forgotten is their heritage and rights. :cool:

yes, we know the bortherhood is trying to start riots in this country too....

Do you really believe that? ROFLMAO....you're a buffoon. LINK?

Government to syreen(believing alll the lies she hears and crazy conspiracy theories which gives the government unlimited power):

You slave scum! I WILL RULE YOU!

you will always be my bitch.... so dream on. :thup:

yes, we know the bortherhood is trying to start riots in this country too....

Do you really believe that? ROFLMAO....you're a buffoon. LINK?

Government to syreen(believing alll the lies she hears and crazy conspiracy theories which gives the government unlimited power):

You slave scum! I WILL RULE YOU!

you will always be my bitch.... so dream on. :thup:

No, you're my bitch, always learning lessons from me....now you go cry and whine and leave the thread, leave your stupidity out of it.

:lmao:

Has anyone mentioned Israelis massive US supplied armed forces?
Egypt has a fraction of Israel's US supplied weapons.

Egypt builds their tanks in Egypt. And hopefully they can get all weapons and advanced technology.

They only get what's given to them unlike Israel Arab countries don't develop anything because of their failed backwards muslim societies

Gaza builds most of their weapons, whiner. So does Egypt. You obviously don't know anything about the Egyptian military. Israel also gets most of their technology from foriegn countries, then they copy a few things and claim they built the best drone in the world. :cool:

:lol: No advanced technology comes out of the muslim world none

They only get what's given to them unlike Israel Arab countries don't develop anything because of their failed backwards muslim societies

Gaza builds most of their weapons, whiner. So does Egypt. You obviously don't know anything about the Egyptian military. Israel also gets most of their technology from foriegn countries, then they copy a few things and claim they built the best drone in the world. :cool:

A poor population that is occupied and can barely smuggle weapons is a good achievement for them.

All the Israeli technology is stolen from foreign countries, then we jail those spies, then they end up in hospitals, eventually they rot.

Jonathan Pollard rushed to hospital | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California

Btw, we saw your country whining that Islamic Jihad, a 1,000 man group was kicking Israel's ass and hit tel aviv, while only losing 10 men in the conflict. That's sad for your country. But of course we know you are only good at killing women and children.

A poor population that is occupied and can barely smuggle weapons is a good achievement for them.

All the Israeli technology is stolen from foreign countries, then we jail those spies, then they end up in hospitals, eventually they rot.

Jonathan Pollard rushed to hospital | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California

Btw, we saw your country whining that Islamic Jihad, a 1,000 man group was kicking Israel's ass and hit tel aviv, while only losing 10 men in the conflict. That's sad for your country. But of course we know you are only good at killing women and children.

Propaganda works on idiots like you. Israel is a leader in advanced technology where are the Arab countries? Backwards muslim shitholes

Propaganda works on idiots like you. Israel is a leader in advanced technology where are the Arab countries? Backwards muslim shitholes

Keep dreaming....I understand your logic, Jews are a supreme race who supersede everyone in the world in education. That's not true. LOL. Only an idiot like you would believe Israel is the most advanced country in the world.

Israel is a secular democracy unlike the muslim nutjob countries
Egypt is also a democracy. :cool:

as i said....

a rioting democracy....with a power grabbing leader..soon to be dictator.

I feel so bad for some Americans sometimes....you people only know what you hear on the media and TV. Nothing else, it's sad, you're not dumb, just misinformed too much. You don't understand what's going on in Egypt. You're not aware of the politics in which ex Mubarak officials and liberals in the government are working against him and trying to make him fail with Egypt. Kind of like how republicans want to screw America. Morsi knows this and ahead of time, he will fight against the criminals and idiots who want to ruin Egypt because they don't want the Muslim Brotherhood in power. Either way, you won't change anything. Sucks to be you, always on the wrong side. :cool:

Keep dreaming....I understand your logic, Jews are a supreme race who supersede everyone in the world in education. That's not true. LOL. Only an idiot like you would believe Israel is the most advanced country in the world.

I never said they were the most advanced country that would be the U.S. idiot

as i said....

I feel so bad for some Americans sometimes....you people only know what you hear on the media and TV. Nothing else, it's sad, you're not dumb, just misinformed too much. You don't understand what's going on in Egypt. You're not aware of the politics in which ex Mubarak officials and liberals in the government are working against him and trying to make him fail with Egypt. Kind of like how republicans want to screw America. Morsi knows this and ahead of time, he will fight against the criminals and idiots who want to ruin Egypt because they don't want the Muslim Brotherhood in power. Either way, you won't change anything. Sucks to be you, always on the wrong side. :cool:

i feel bad for you muslims sometimes too....

always so deluded.

Turkey is part of NATO..Sadly, they’re not arab and they were secular up until recently, if the Islamist takeover completely they'll be back in the Stone Age with the rest of the muslim shitholes

Keep dreaming Jroc, one thing I learned about Jews is they fantasize a lot. Turkey is a much more valuable ally then Israel. Turkey helped America during the Cold War, they help us with many interests. And yes, they are part of the NATO and will always be. :cool:

as i said....

We know what the muslim brotherhood is about, We just can't understand why you people blowup your own children, slaughter your own people in the streets...crazyness

Forum List

Back