Muslim black lives matter kills four white innocent people.

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
A pathetic piece of crap who calls himself a muslim black lives matter supporter killed three white men in a mall in Fresno, California today. He has said that he hates white people, and he shouted allah akbar as he killed the three innocent white men in cold blood. I wonder how many more are out there that are just waiting to do the same. If this continues than white people are going to have to start carrying guns to protect themselves from these white hating racist scumbags. This may be just the beginning of many instances like this that are going to happen to white people in America. This is a wake up call for white people of America. You may be all on the hit list by some scum bag like that ass. White self-hating lieberals are responsible for this killing.

w94HmhY.png

A pathetic piece of crap who calls himself a muslim black lives matter supporter killed three white men in a mall in Fresno, California today. He has said that he hates white people, and he shouted allah akbar as he killed the three innocent white men in cold blood. I wonder how many more are out there that are just waiting to do the same. If this continues than white people are going to have to start carrying guns to protect themselves from these white hating racist scumbags. This may be just the beginning of many instances like this that are going to happen to white people in America. This is a wake up call for white people of America. You may be all on the hit list by some scum bag like that ass. White self-hating lieberals are responsible for this killing.

Don't worry,I'm sure MSM will cover this story fully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most victims become victims because they are easy meat and unprepared.

With Negroes and Mexicans everywhere across the USA there is now crime everywhere across the USA and no place is safe.

Everyone needs their own handgun (pistol or revolver) on their person at all times.

And they need to train and practice drawing quickly in less than 1 second and shooting an assailant from any distance of 1 to 25 yards and hitting their target dead-on.

Police officer are taught to double tap, so that's what everyone should do too, automatically.

Don't worry,I'm sure MSM will cover this story fully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not worries about that because I know that the killer was not a white man. If it were a white man that did the killing than the lieberal fake and phony media would spend lots of days reporting on it.

Forum List

Back