"Muslim Animals" & "Remembering 9/11."

this is what some of you posters remind me of when you utter these words.

Sikhs say attacks on community are 'collateral damage' of 9/11

As Sikhs confront Wisconsin temple shooting tragedy, members of the community reflect on 11 years of 'Bin Laden' taunts and misunderstanding

Chris McGreal in Oak Creek guardian.co.uk, Monday 6 August 2012 18.38 EDT

A few days after the al-Qaida attacks more than a decade ago, a Sikh man, Balbir Singh Sodhi, was shot dead in Arizona by a man who assumed he was a Muslim. Other attacks followed and the passing of time has not diminished the false assumptions.

In April, 92 members of Congress signed a letter urging the FBI to collect information on hate crimes against Sikhs. The effort was led by a New York Congressman, Joe Crowley, who said the Sikh community "is acutely susceptible to violence because of their appearance".

Amardeep Singh, of the Sikh Coalition, said that in addressing audiences since 9/11 he usually poses a question. "When you see a turban and beard, what is the first thing you think of? The answer is inevitably what? I think of a terrorist. We've had 11 years where the turban is equated with terrorism," he said. "Is our community an intentional victim? … No, we're collateral damage."

Sikhs say attacks on community are 'collateral damage' of 9/11 | World news | guardian.co.uk

many sikhs, in an exemplary display of grace and a deep understanding, used what to them is surely a great personal tragedy to plea for a greater understanding of all cultures, many times emphasizing the muslims in this plea. that is what sikhs are about, truly an extraordinary culture andd religion.

many of us, all of us, could learn from the example they are setting.

Tragic yet this is the Israel/"Palestine" board and this is an unrelated matter.

This coming from the person who started a thread on the Palestine/Israel Board concerning the problems in Mali called " Can We Cut the Crap " all in an attempt just to trash Muslims is laughable !!! Clean your own house first Sayit !!!

Sikhs are good, hard-working, pro-American people. That's why they came to the U.S. There are many in our community and they're good folks.

Unlike filthy Muslim Islamic whack jobs who come here to do us harm.
I happen to know many Muslims that are hard working and pro-America.
They assimilated faster than the latin Americans that live here.

this is what some of you posters remind me of when you utter these words.

Sikhs say attacks on community are 'collateral damage' of 9/11

As Sikhs confront Wisconsin temple shooting tragedy, members of the community reflect on 11 years of 'Bin Laden' taunts and misunderstanding

Chris McGreal in Oak Creek guardian.co.uk, Monday 6 August 2012 18.38 EDT

A few days after the al-Qaida attacks more than a decade ago, a Sikh man, Balbir Singh Sodhi, was shot dead in Arizona by a man who assumed he was a Muslim. Other attacks followed and the passing of time has not diminished the false assumptions.

In April, 92 members of Congress signed a letter urging the FBI to collect information on hate crimes against Sikhs. The effort was led by a New York Congressman, Joe Crowley, who said the Sikh community "is acutely susceptible to violence because of their appearance".

Amardeep Singh, of the Sikh Coalition, said that in addressing audiences since 9/11 he usually poses a question. "When you see a turban and beard, what is the first thing you think of? The answer is inevitably what? I think of a terrorist. We've had 11 years where the turban is equated with terrorism," he said. "Is our community an intentional victim? … No, we're collateral damage."

Sikhs say attacks on community are 'collateral damage' of 9/11 | World news | guardian.co.uk

many sikhs, in an exemplary display of grace and a deep understanding, used what to them is surely a great personal tragedy to plea for a greater understanding of all cultures, many times emphasizing the muslims in this plea. that is what sikhs are about, truly an extraordinary culture andd religion.

many of us, all of us, could learn from the example they are setting.

Suspicious fire destroys Mo. mosque hit by arsonist in July
Comments By Michael Winter, USA TODAY Updated 12h 24m ago

A firefighter hoses down the smoldering remains of the Islamic Society of Joplin, Mo. Last month, an arsonist set fire to the mosque's roof but damage was minor. The FBI is investigating. CAPTIONBy T. Rob Brown, The Joplin Globe, via APA suspicious fire destroyed a Joplin, Mo., mosque early today, just a month after its roof was damaged by an arsonist, according to news reports.

The Islamic Society of Joplin served about 50 families. Several members are doctors in area hospitals. It opened in 2007, and in 2008 an arsonist burned its sign, the Associated Press says.

The FBI is investigating whether today's fire, reported about 3:30 a.m., was arson and a hate crime. A fire-damaged surveillance camera was sent to the FBI, a fire official told the Globe.

Imam Lahmuddin, the leader of the Islamic Society of Joplin, Mo., outside the remains of the mosque Monday. CAPTIONBy T. Rob Brown, The Joplin Globe, via APThe fire came during Ramadan, Muslims' holy month. The mosque's leader, Imam Lahmuddin, told The Joplin Globe that he and several worshipers left about 11:20 p.m. Sunday after prayers and were to return at 5 a.m.

"This should not stop us from serving God," he said. "We still have to fulfill our obligation. We will do our prayer in other places. If we don't find a place, we will do our prayers in our home. We cannot miss any of the five prayers."

Suspicious fire destroys Mo. mosque hit by arsonist in July

Remember according to Roudy these are animals so I don't know why it has made the national news as it would be according to Roudy no more important than burning out an ant hill.

Roudy, you are an anti-constitutionalist, and anti-American. You cheapen the religion of people you don't like. Still posting on Stormfront or do you attend cross buring rallies, of are you like the baptist, they like to burn books?

why the hell was this moved and not the others about this shooting?
a mod had to move it, right?
whine.jpg

Sikhs are good, hard-working, pro-American people. That's why they came to the U.S. There are many in our community and they're good folks.

Unlike filthy Muslim Islamic whack jobs who come here to do us harm.

99% of Muslims are good people, who work hard and who love your country. Do not forget about them.

99% of Muslims are good people, who work hard and who love your country. Do not forget about them.

But they still worship a rotten God, invented by a war monger. Scratch a peaceful muslim and you will find a terrorist trying to get out. If muslims are involved in a war loads of muslims from other countries rush to the war zone to fight for Islam. The muslim who cut off Daniel Pearls head was an ex English public schoolboy. Muslims are taught to fight unbelievers in many verses in the quran.

Quran sura 4.74
Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Who fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

Last edited:

But they still worship a rotten God, invented by a war monger. Scratch a peaceful muslim and you will find a terrorist trying to get out. If muslims are involved in a war loads of muslims from other countries rush to the war zone to fight for Islam. The muslim who cut off Daniel Pearls head was an ex English public schoolboy. Muslims are taught to fight unbelievers in many verses in the quran.

Quran sura 4.74
Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Who fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

STFU. You haven't read a Quran in your life, so stop pretending you're an expert on something you know jack shit about.

STFU. You haven't read a Quran in your life, so stop pretending you're an expert on something you know jack shit about.

I have done my homework on the quran, and some of the hadiths.

I have three book versions of the quran, The first one I got was the penguin classic, The Koran by N,J, Darwood. Then I sent to Saudi Arabia for a free copy of, the meaning of the glorious quran by M.M. Pickthall. Then I spent £17 on a copy with commentary's by Yusuf Ali.

I also downloaded the Mariful quran in PDF form, and I also have the entire commentaries on the quran by Madaudi.

The only weakness I have is that I cannot read the Arabic quran, but I do not buy the claim from muslims that I cannot undestand the quran unless I can read it in Arabic.

There may be some problems in the details of the quranic translations, but I am sure I have a rough idea of what the quran says.

Like I have said before, that reading between the lines, there is only one message in the quran.

The message is, "obey Muhammad, or else" (or else he will set God onto you)

We are 1400 years past his time and people are still fighting in the way of Allah because a cunning 7th century bandit told them too. I do not know if I should laugh or cry.

Forum List

Back