Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country

And you think blacks/Muslims/gays can't make it on their own ... why?

Sure they can. If things are fair .
Then why don't you advocate "fair?"

That's all anyone wants . But let's be real . Shit ain't fair . It's a constant fight .

Sensible people only ask for fair treatment from the government. Expecting fair treatment from the human race of from nature is pure idiocy.

Yeah. Except that doesn't happen.

Government dispensing "fair" doesn't happen

More proof that we can't trust these muzzie savages. They can't even behave when they are representing their country at the Olympics.

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country How Ibtihaj Muhammad describes life in America for Muslims. August 9, 2016 Joseph Klein A Muslim-American woman competing in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, Ibtihaj Muhammad, made history as the first American Olympic participant to wear a hijab while competing. The fencer won her first round, then lost in a second round. She is due to take part in a team competition later on during the Olympics. However, with all the media attention she has received to date for wearing the hijab and speaking out as a Muslim advocate against her country’s treatment...
Seeing as how you retards are wishing violence on American Muslims, and calling them every name in the book, her point is quite valid, dipshit,.
Link.

Oh, you have no evidence. Just more of your lies.

More proof that we can't trust these muzzie savages. They can't even behave when they are representing their country at the Olympics.

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country How Ibtihaj Muhammad describes life in America for Muslims. August 9, 2016 Joseph Klein A Muslim-American woman competing in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, Ibtihaj Muhammad, made history as the first American Olympic participant to wear a hijab while competing. The fencer won her first round, then lost in a second round. She is due to take part in a team competition later on during the Olympics. However, with all the media attention she has received to date for wearing the hijab and speaking out as a Muslim advocate against her country’s treatment...

She's right, and she's more of an American than you are, clown shoes.

If you don't like what she says, you're welcome to go fuck yourself - you're exactly who she's talking about.

If you don't like what she says, you're welcome to go fuck yourself - you're exactly who she's talking about.
And if you or she doesn't like what I say, you're welcome to go fuck yourselves. I hope I make her nervous. Her kind isn't welcome here. She's hostile to everything America stands for. It's no surprise that your ilk admires her.

And if you or she doesn't like what I say, you're welcome to go fuck yourselves. I hope I make her nervous. Her kind isn't welcome here. She's hostile to everything America stands for. It's no surprise that your ilk admires her.

:lol:

No one is afraid of you, clown. Your spittle-flecked monitor doesn't make anyone "nervous".

Haven't you realized yet that you don't get to control who's "welcome" here? You and your "ilk" are the tiny minority, shitbird - and it's getting smaller by the day, no matter how much hatred you blather out on the internet.

Yes, Muslims want to be slaughtered by other Muslims. It's because of their openness. What is wrong with you? I mean seriously?

As a dude with a white ass, I say fuck anyone with a white ass who wants to kill me and I invite blacks, Latinos, lesbians, transsexuals, transgenders, fags, Jews, Arabs, Muslims or anyone else who wants to waste their sorry lily white ass before they get the chance to kill me.

You're sick, dude. But on the bright side, maybe a white male Christian will kill you. How cool would that be? I mean to you. Obviously not to me. I want someone, anyone, to kill them first. I guess I'm not tolerant like you are

Yes, Muslims want to be slaughtered by other Muslims. It's because of their openness. What is wrong with you? I mean seriously?

As a dude with a white ass, I say fuck anyone with a white ass who wants to kill me and I invite blacks, Latinos, lesbians, transsexuals, transgenders, fags, Jews, Arabs, Muslims or anyone else who wants to waste their sorry lily white ass before they get the chance to kill me.

You're sick, dude

What in the fuck are you talking about, clown?

Are you so deluded with your persecution complex that you think this American woman "wants to kill you"?

You're sick, dude

What in the fuck are you talking about, clown?

Are you so deluded with your persecution complex that you think this American woman "wants to kill you"?

Swish ... um ... no. If you weren't retarded, you'd know I am referring to that normal Muslims don't actually want other Muslims to kill them. For most people this was a no duh moment. For you, it was apparently over your head

Hot damn, maybe a white guy will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, I'm not the doctor is in. I personally think you're out

This is the kind of thing Obama is responsible for. Used to be, when you went abroad and represented your country you stayed away from politics and especially domestic politics. Obama has violated that taboo consistently so why not follow,the role model. How upside down is it when a Muslim has made the Olympic team and she is in another country representing this one and she wants to complain about it when there is nothing for her to complain about. This is what progressivism has wrought.

What the hell are you talking about? The US has been interfering other countries business since day one. What Kool Aid have you been drinking.

So do you... Every time you bitch about Obama, and the evil government that he runs you criticize your country.

Ass-u-me-ing of course you're American.

Shouldn't she have the same rights to bitch about stuff as you and I do?

Not really, I mean look at this
Rather than focus on the fact that she was representing America as part of Team USA, Ms. Muhammad chose to distance herself from her fellow Americans. Before the competition even began, she complained about not feeling safe in America because she was a Muslim.

Not safe? Really? She thinks the klan gonna come and string her up? She has a better chance of dying to a muslim than to a white supremacist.

Wow I feel so bad for her...such a tough life....I hate phonies and posers.

This is a woman who had the opportunity to meet with President Obama and even offer the First Lady a fencing lesson. Indeed, Ibtihaj Muhammad has lived the American dream. She graduated from a top school, Duke University, where she attended on a scholarship. To fund her ambitions to become a world class fencer, she worked as a substitute teacher and fencing coach. She also founded her own clothing line Louella. And she has gotten some big name corporate endorsements. She missed qualifying for the 2012 Olympics, but continued working hard to make the 2016 team, which, to her credit, she succeeded in doing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Bud...

What's the name of the government that you loathe so much? :dunno:

Oh, yeah... The American Government.

The same first amendment that protects your right to bitch about the Obama administration protects the rest of us. Deal with it.

`

Well not on a college campus, the first amendment doesn't exist.

So- like Donald Trump- she criticizes the United States.

And because she is an American Muslim- you think that she shouldn't say the kinds of things you applaud Donald Trump for saying

You are just another religious bigot Trumpster.

This is a woman who had the opportunity to meet with President Obama and even offer the First Lady a fencing lesson. Indeed, Ibtihaj Muhammad has lived the American dream. She graduated from a top school, Duke University, where she attended on a scholarship. To fund her ambitions to become a world class fencer, she worked as a substitute teacher and fencing coach. She also founded her own clothing line Louella. And she has gotten some big name corporate endorsements. She missed qualifying for the 2012 Olympics, but continued working hard to make the 2016 team, which, to her credit, she succeeded in doing.

She of course doesn't say she has had a tough life

She says she doesn't feel safe- you know- like Donald Trump keeps telling Americans that we are not safe in America.

Donald Trump:
“I have a message for all of you,” he said. “The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end.

She of course doesn't say she has had a tough life

She says she doesn't feel safe- you know- like Donald Trump keeps telling Americans that we are not safe in America.

Donald Trump:
“I have a message for all of you,” he said. “The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end.

well we don't feel safe with her religions nutbags in the country...she needs to bitch to them...maybe bitch to the cop killers....you remove cop killers and terrorists...I'll feel much better.

The only thing that is oppressing her is her religion.

Nice reversal, This judge gives it a 9.5

She could perhaps move back to her muslim country of origin, it's a safe place for women!

Attending Olympics is punishable by death or worse I would believe. How is that for safety?

Indeed, Islamic countries have BANNED women from playing sports.

Forum List

Back