Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More proof that we can't trust these muzzie savages. They can't even behave when they are representing their country at the Olympics.

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country How Ibtihaj Muhammad describes life in America for Muslims. August 9, 2016 Joseph Klein A Muslim-American woman competing in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, Ibtihaj Muhammad, made history as the first American Olympic participant to wear a hijab while competing. The fencer won her first round, then lost in a second round. She is due to take part in a team competition later on during the Olympics. However, with all the media attention she has received to date for wearing the hijab and speaking out as a Muslim advocate against her country’s treatment...

So do you... Every time you bitch about Obama, and the evil government that he runs you criticize your country.

Ass-u-me-ing of course you're American.

Shouldn't she have the same rights to bitch about stuff as you and I do?

So do you... Every time you bitch about Obama, and the evil government that he runs you criticize your country.

Hmmm, nope, Obama is not my country. Obama is a douche bag who is trying to destroy my country. Only the servile mentality equates the leadership with the actual nation.

More proof that we can't trust these muzzie savages. They can't even behave when they are representing their country at the Olympics.

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country How Ibtihaj Muhammad describes life in America for Muslims. August 9, 2016 Joseph Klein A Muslim-American woman competing in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, Ibtihaj Muhammad, made history as the first American Olympic participant to wear a hijab while competing. The fencer won her first round, then lost in a second round. She is due to take part in a team competition later on during the Olympics. However, with all the media attention she has received to date for wearing the hijab and speaking out as a Muslim advocate against her country’s treatment...

They'll treat her much better in Shitholistan.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Bud...

What's the name of the government that you loathe so much? :dunno:

Oh, yeah... The American Government.

The same first amendment that protects your right to bitch about the Obama administration protects the rest of us. Deal with it.

`

The same first amendment that protects your right to bitch about the Obama administration protects the rest of us. Deal with it.

`

What's your point, douche bag? Our current government bears no resemblance to the government the Founders established. They would vomit if they saw what leftist bootlickers have done to this country.

`

What's your point, douche bag? Our current government bears no resemblance to the government the Founders established. They would vomit if they saw what leftist bootlickers have done to this country.

Douche bag?
:lmao:

What are you... thirteen?

My point is that your outrage in particular against someone criticizing the US is funny.

`

Douche bag?

My point is that your outrage in particular against someone criticizing the US is funny.

She is attacking my country, not my government. However, the hypocrisy of Muzzie savages attacking any Western government couldn't be more profound.

`

Douche bag?

Aren't you the idiot who thinks rights are nothing more than privileges granted by the government?

This is the kind of thing Obama is responsible for. Used to be, when you went abroad and represented your country you stayed away from politics and especially domestic politics. Obama has violated that taboo consistently so why not follow,the role model. How upside down is it when a Muslim has made the Olympic team and she is in another country representing this one and she wants to complain about it when there is nothing for her to complain about. This is what progressivism has wrought.

`

Douche bag?

No one considers America perfect. But her refusing to be with her fellow athletes and her bogus claims of discrimination are good reason to mock and put her into obscurity.

So you're blasting bripat for ... what you advocate ???

Say what ... bitch?

This is the kind of thing Obama is responsible for. Used to be, when you went abroad and represented your country you stayed away from politics and especially domestic politics. Obama has violated that taboo consistently so why not follow,the role model. How upside down is it when a Muslim has made the Olympic team and she is in another country representing this one and she wants to complain about it when there is nothing for her to complain about. This is what progressivism has wrought.

I'm sorry, but didn't the GOP invite a foreign politician to speak on the house floor and bash obama ? You hypocrite scum .

You racists pricks are really proving her wrong !

Thanks Timmy. I think everyone should have an equal opportunity. You think that's racist because blacks in your view can't make it on their own.

That's Timmy!

Forum List

Back