Muslim American Converts in Texas

Seems like Pakistain and soon Iran will have home built nuclear bombs.

Does that count???

...and neither one of them was able to do it on their own.
So what's your point?

The US had to get their beginning nuclear knowledge from a German Jew.

E=Mc2 ring a bell ?

When the atom was split, Einstein was nowhere around, because he refused to work on the project, therefore you are giving credit to a man who had nothing to do with it. All Einstein did was convince the White House that it was possible to do, based on his theory. Of course, i think you already knew that, and you are just attempting to rewrite history, just like you always do. I get it though...its not like you could win a debate without your never ending lies and half truths.

militia-fail.jpg

Last edited:
Einstein's own biographer, Ronald Clark, even said that the atomic bomb would have been invented without Einstein's letters, but that without the early U.S. work that resulted from the letters, the a-bombs might not have been ready in time to use during the war on Japan.

Last edited:
Einstein's own biographer, Ronald Clark, even said that the atomic bomb would have been invented without Einstein's letters, but that without the early U.S. work that resulted from the letters, the a-bombs might not have been ready in time to use during the war on Japan.

No, it would not have been invented when it was ... we still would have figured it out eventually.

So according to Godboy and KK

E=Mc2 was basically a non event in leading to the atomic bomb?

Because it would have happened anyway???

And you two meat heads have to gall to say that I am re-writting history!!!! :lol:

And you two meat heads have to gall to say that I am re-writting history!!!! :lol:

Your logic sensors are on the fritz. By your standard, germany deserves credit for mankind landing on the moon, since they came up with rocketry in the 40's. Maybe while your at it, you can also credit the successful landing of a passenger airliner in the Hudson River last month to the Wright Brothers.

fail_6.jpg

There are 24.5 mil Texans. 200K are Jewish, 400K are Muslim, 100K are classified as other (hindu, buddist) and the rest are Christian/Catholics. So 98% of Texans are Christian/Catholics!

Also its a known fact that the majority of US converts to Islam come from the US prison system! So congrats!

First, you do try to lie about history ... that's just fact.

Secondly, reread my post, anyone could have been the one to have figured out the basic gravitational theory, anyone with any knowledge of mathematics in the modern age could have. You do realize that the "advanced" formula to you is now taught, and understood, by our children in Elementary school. Every non-religion only school teaches it to 10 year olds, while your Islamic school graduates only know it exists. Einstein was known for MUCH more than that also, but with your limited education you have no clue what he was actually involved in.

Oh, and Sunni, you do realize that all the weapons your precious countries that you think are so wonderful have are bought from other countries because they don't even know how to clean a fucking rifle.

Here's why palestinians throw rocks........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]

Your logic sensors are on the fritz. By your standard, germany deserves credit for mankind landing on the moon, since they came up with rocketry in the 40's.
You and KK are ignorant of both science and history.

Wernher von Braun the captured German Nazi scientist and inventor of the V2 rocket. Was the head of America's rocket and space program that led to the first man on the moon.

Last edited:

Wernher von Braun the captured German Nazi scientist and inventor of the V2 rocket. Was the head of America's rocket and space program that led to the first man on the moon.

I think its cute how you think that the biggest obstacle in landing a man on the moon was the rocket itself. I also think its cute how you credit a country for the moon landing that didnt fund it, didnt build it, didnt do the reasearch for it and didnt participate in any way whatsoever. Other than the fact that one of the main guys on the project happened to have come from Germany, Germany had nothing to do with it.

Its funny you say Germany deserves credit for this, because when you do a search on the internet for germanys moon landing, nothing comes up. No big surprise there. Why is it YOU are the only person that believes the crap you spew on these boards Sunni, and furthermore, how are you able to insult the intelligence of people on these boards, when they are simply stating obvious facts known to every child on earth?

Last edited:

Your logic sensors are on the fritz. By your standard, germany deserves credit for mankind landing on the moon, since they came up with rocketry in the 40's. Maybe while your at it, you can also credit the successful landing of a passenger airliner in the Hudson River last month to the Wright Brothers.

fail_6.jpg

Well actually it was a nazi german rocket scientist called Wernher von Braun Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , so actually the germans are the ones that deserve credit for the landing on the moon. But when we re talking about religion: einstein = Jew , Germans = christians , Americans = christians , ... this leaves us back where we started (we were not talking about nationalities, remember? ).

(Ah, I see that sunni pointed it out already.)

Last edited:

I think its cute how you think that the biggest obstacle in landing a man on the moon was the rocket itself. I also think its cute how you credit a country for the moon landing that didnt fund it, didnt build it, didnt do the reasearch for it and didnt participate in any way whatsoever.

Germany did do a big part of the research for it, that is why Von Braun participated in the american space program (because he already did the research in Germany). The education of Von Braun was funded by Germany, the research projects & tests that gave him that much knowledge were also funded by germany. But it is a good point that the majority of the funding was done by Americans, not to forget the astronauts, technicians, workers, ... that were American trained people.

Forum List

Back