Musk vs. Zuckerberg fight back on!!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
celebrity-deathmatch-lets-get-it-on.gif

Any special stipulations to make it interesting?

A number of years ago when they had the Battle of the Billionaires between President Trump and Vince McMahon, the loser agreed to have his head shaved.

Good for you.

Country gone to crap and you are a fencesittIng pole smoking sack of shheeeat. Its a war clown. I didn't whip up a flu virus and launch it you bleach breathed POS. Neither did Trump!

Last edited:
I would bet it’s with headgear, big soft gloves or something to ensure no possible damage. Or completely fixed WWE style. Just a show for home O to salivate over. In his prime Musk would destroy the FB boy. Fags will rush to PPV like DEMs to a riot.

Last edited:
Nope.

I am telling you Harvard can fight and will hurt Musk in a fight.

I dislike them both for different reasons but Mark can fight and will enjoy beating Elon's ass in the cage or ring.
I don't think it's going to be much of a fight.
I remember Evil Kenevil.....he used to set up these events....and then it would be a big let-down and he'd run to the bank with a big pay-day.
They're gonna make a ton of cash on pay-per-view.

I don't think it's going to be much of a fight.
I remember Evil Kenevil.....he used to set up these events....and then it would be a big let-down and he'd run to the bank with a big pay-day.
They're gonna make a ton of cash on pay-per-view.
I just imagine Musk getting in the ring and running around like the old wrestler The Rooster and making us laugh while Mark is just wondering WTF and not realizing Musk is making him look like a fool.

Forum List

Back