@mkraju

Final vote on witnesses: 51-49, with two GOP defectors
Quote Tweet

rbENVE_0_normal.jpg

Phil Mattingly
@Phil_Mattingly
· 4m
.@lisamurkowski is NO on the witness vote, @FoxReports reports

Maybe Donnie promised her billions, like O did to get Obamacare passed.

So cynical.

Maybe she voted with an understanding of what has gone on for too long. 3+ Years against Trump, Kavanaugh on and on.

They put forward impeachment of Trump just a month or so after he was in office. The premise and credibility has been shot. It would seem to me, on the face, that abuse of power and obstruction of congress are not impeachable offenses, especially when he is allowed to invoke Executive Privilege.

GAME OVER:

WAIT BREAKING NEWS!

596407a19eb4c.jpeg
Game was over before it began. It was a pretty sad showing by the Reps during this trial though, obviously covering for the Prez and not interested in fact finding or the truth. History is not going to shine on there extremely weak actions. It’s a shame.

GAME OVER:

WAIT BREAKING NEWS!

596407a19eb4c.jpeg
Game was over before it began. It was a pretty sad showing by the Reps during this trial though, obviously covering for the Prez and not interested in fact finding or the truth. History is not going to shine on there extremely weak actions. It’s a shame.

You must have been drunk or high during the Senate crap....cause the House idiots looked like idiots........no substance, making things up.......get help.

So cynical.

Maybe she voted with an understanding of what has gone on for too long. 3+ Years against Trump, Kavanaugh on and on.

They put forward impeachment of Trump just a month or so after he was in office. The premise and credibility has been shot.
I’d say you’re naive.

It’s hard not to be cynical about my corrupt criminal government.

GAME OVER:

WAIT BREAKING NEWS!

596407a19eb4c.jpeg

You must have been drunk or high during the Senate crap....cause the House idiots looked like idiots........no substance, making things up.......get help.
thats not true at all... don’t stop believing though

Pretty weak don’t you think?
The weakest articles of impeachment and House mgr effort to convict in modern US history. An embarrassment to congress and all Americans with a triple-digit IG or a lick of integrity.
i agree the articles were very weak. Bit they made a good case that clearly showed Trumps intent and actions. I don’t think he should be impeached but I do think that Bolton should be heard from. What’s the point in blocking his testimony?! Just makes the Reps look scared and covering up relevant facts.

The tea party candidate won the primary race for Senate in Alaska. But the strong corrupted family ran Lisa again in the final Senate race. The swamp is always a step ahead.

GAME OVER:

WAIT BREAKING NEWS!

596407a19eb4c.jpeg
Take your meds.

The House Inquiry called 20 Witnesses to the GOP's 1.
Denied Due Process

And Schiff both in The House and Senate Lied, and Manufactured False Testimony for the whole world to see.

You were at The Batter's Box with a Paid off Umpire, and even with him calling Balls and Strikes in your Favor, Your Dishonest Ass Struck OUT!

Now, to quote SCHIFF

GO

POUND

SAND!
impeachment-ha-ha-you-nutjobs-couldnt-even-stop-me-from-winning-your-rigged-election-trump.jpg

That would be Mitch McConnell doing the passing. He controls the dark money.
Which is ironic since Murkowski won her seat a couple of elections ago as a write-in when she didn't get the nomination.

Forum List

Back