Murdoch's WSJ warns repubs about truth on trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

After protecting him while in office, Barr knows the damage that trump could do if he is let back into the WH. Will repubs listen or will they still vote for the mentally deranged trump?

After protecting him while in office, Barr knows the damage that trump could do if he is let back into the WH. Will repubs listen or will they still vote for the mentally deranged trump?
Ole jimboliar biting on the latest Reich propaganda bait like the bottom feeding catfish he is.
jimboliar, jimboliar, jimboliar.

40 years of lies, plagiarism, and incompetence, and democrats still decided to promote Biden to the Oval Office.

and many want him back.

jimboliar is Trump's campaign manager.
he has his trumpy bear and his t-shirt on while posts.....

il_600x600.3669734532_hlq4.jpg

and his t-shirt...
il_600x600.4816210436_cf6r.jpg

Oh but I do agree with what damage Trump could do....to the Deep State Dims and RINOs who never want their gravy train to end....
...at the expense of the American public they serve
Right jimboliar??

i'm writing an anti-Trump book called "Phony Friend Of The Working Class: Trump, Populism, and the Rise Of The New Far Right"...am i allowed to post the whole thing for free on this message board when i'm finished with it?
How can a multi-billionaire who has bankrupted multiple companies, leaving with millions while putting the employees out of work, be a friend to the middle class?

How can a multi-billionaire who has bankrupted multiple companies, leaving with millions while putting the employees out of work, be a friend to the middle class?
Trump has put a fraction of people out of work compared to Poopeypants there Jim Jones....and he supports businesses, being a businessman, which creates jobs. He enforces our laws and allows the US to be a producer of fossil fuels, keeping costs of all goods down.
Why, are you just a lazy douche sucking off the government teat? Those of us who work for a living.....the actual middle class...appreciate the effort.

Forum List

Back