Murdoch's News of the World hacks dead teenager's phone

You're the idiot, moron. That British paper is also owned by the owner of Fox. Only a sap, such as yourself, could possibly believe he would support those tactics there but not here.

Does everything have to be explained to the right? No wonder all their policies fail. They lack problem solving ability or, as some say, the ability to connect the dots.

I can see why everyone regards you as the board's prize twat!
So are you the board's Tory or what :confused:

Nothing intelligent to add, then!

The British Press? Or a news service owned by Rupert Murdoch. The SAME guy who owns Fox.

And why shut down the paper so fast? To hopefully stop any investigation, of course.

Now he has to answer to his stock holders on why he shut down a one of his most profitable properties.

And the ignorant right wingers just yap, yap, yap. "Nobody likes you". As long as ignorant right wingnuts don't like me, I've done my job.

Game over conservatives/Tories:
Phone hacking: Police probe suspected deletion of emails by NI executive | Media | The Guardian
According to legal sources close to the police inquiry, a senior executive is believed to have deleted 'massive quantities' of the archive on two separate occasions, leaving only a small fraction to be disclosed. One of the alleged deletions is said to have been made at the end of January this year, just as Scotland Yard was launching Operation Weeting, its new inquiry into the affair.

The allegation directly contradicts repeated claims from News International that it is co-operating fully with police in order to expose its history of illegal news-gathering. It is likely to be seen as evidence that the company could not pass a 'fit and proper person' test for its proposed purchase of BSkyB.
:eusa_boohoo:

Do tell us why this is 'game over for the tories'. I look forward to your expert summation with heartfelt eagerness. :lol:

The British Press? Or a news service owned by Rupert Murdoch. The SAME guy who owns Fox.

And why shut down the paper so fast? To hopefully stop any investigation, of course.

Now he has to answer to his stock holders on why he shut down a one of his most profitable properties.

And the ignorant right wingers just yap, yap, yap. "Nobody likes you". As long as ignorant right wingnuts don't like me, I've done my job.

That's my point. The inquiry is not just into the NotW, other tabloids - not owned by News Corp - are also being investigated.

The reason Murdoch pulled the plug on the NotW is that the blowback would - and probably still will - affect his attempt to buy BSkyB. NotW, like all other newspapers, is losing readers year on year, it was dying anyway. Every single advertiser pulled out within 24 hours of the shit hitting the fan. That's why he cut it. Nothing to do with anything else.... other than Murdoch's desire to own BSkyB - which is far, far, far bigger than the NotW.

Get over it. It's not about 'conservatives' or 'Murdoch' or 'Fox. It's about a systemic attitude within the British tabloid media. And, the police.... who are also under investigation for selling information to said newspapers.

Still showing off your ignorance I see! :lol:

Game over conservatives/Tories:
Phone hacking: Police probe suspected deletion of emails by NI executive | Media | The Guardian
According to legal sources close to the police inquiry, a senior executive is believed to have deleted 'massive quantities' of the archive on two separate occasions, leaving only a small fraction to be disclosed. One of the alleged deletions is said to have been made at the end of January this year, just as Scotland Yard was launching Operation Weeting, its new inquiry into the affair.

The allegation directly contradicts repeated claims from News International that it is co-operating fully with police in order to expose its history of illegal news-gathering. It is likely to be seen as evidence that the company could not pass a 'fit and proper person' test for its proposed purchase of BSkyB.
:eusa_boohoo:

Do tell us why this is 'game over for the tories'. I look forward to your expert summation with heartfelt eagerness. :lol:

Me too, since even the Guardian (as you know, a bastion of left wing politics in the UK) isn't dumb enough to call 'game over' for the tories.

Dot com.... Dumb ass.

Me too, since even the Guardian (as you know, a bastion of left wing politics in the UK) isn't dumb enough to call 'game over' for the tories.

Dot com.... Dumb ass.

You mean you think that DotCom may know nothing about British politics, the media and British constitutional law! But he has forecast game over for the current administration. Being the expert he is, I guess we shall see this as headlines in tomorrow's media! :lol:

Dot com.... Dumb ass.

You mean you think that DotCom may know nothing about British politics, the media and British constitutional law! But he has forecast game over for the current administration. Being the expert he is, I guess we shall see this as headlines in tomorrow's media! :lol:

I look forward to that! I bet Mr Cameron does also. He could just a few laughs.

Dot com.... Dumb ass.

Well, if he disappoints, I'm gonna have to neg his arse!

Here's the coup de grâce:

It is likely to be seen as evidence that the company could not pass a 'fit and proper person' test for its proposed purchase of BSkyB.

I thought conservatives in the U.K. (Tories) were supposed to be more reasonable than the American, 'wing-nut' version :confused: :lol:

Last edited:

It is likely to be seen as evidence that the company could not pass a 'fit and proper person' test for its proposed purchase of BSkyB.

I thought conservatives in the U.K. (Tories) were supposed to be more reasonable than the American, 'wing-nut' version. :lol:

Still waiting for you to explain how this is about the Tories. It isn't. And you're embarrassing yourself by trying to make it so.

Damn, Coulson has been bailed. I guess that means the whole subject is gonna go sub judice shortly. Pity.

Or does that happen when/if he gets charged?

This dastardly deed is far from being brushed under the rug. I'm listening to the PM right now. Murdoch's company is in deep trouble :eusa_drool:

Last edited:

I thought conservatives in the U.K. (Tories) were supposed to be more reasonable than the American, 'wing-nut' version :confused: :lol:

Still nothing useful to add? Negged!

You negged me? Whatever for :confused: The people in the U.K. are outraged & rightfully so. You must be a tory to officially announce that I've been negged. Lighten-up. What? Do you have Fox stocks?

Last edited:

Damn, Coulson has been bailed. I guess that means the whole subject is gonna go sub judice shortly. Pity.

Both Coulson and the Royal correspondent have been bailed, but that was to be expected in a case of this sort. A third arrest has, however been made. No names, but a private detective in the pay of the NoW. Investigations will be ongoing and it is unlikely that they will appear in court until October.

You negged me? Whatever for :confused: The people in the U.K. are outraged & rightfully so. You must be a tory to officially announce that I've been negged.

Perhaps you could explain - because clearly Colin and I are not smart enough to work this out - how exactly an investigation dating from 2006 (when Labor were leading the country) spells 'game over' for the Tory party?

This dastardly deed is far from being brushed under the rug. I'm listening to the PM right now. Murdoch's company is in deep trouble :eusa_drool:

Wow! Ya don't say! Who'd have thunk that! Thanks for enlightening me with that stunning piece of news!

Both Coulson and the Royal correspondent have been bailed, but that was to be expected in a case of this sort. A third arrest has, however been made. No names, but a private detective in the pay of the NoW. Investigations will be ongoing and it is unlikely that they will appear in court until October.

Cool.

I think these will not be the only ones facing charges. And I would put good money on those including journalists from other major tabloids. Fun shit!

Now, am I right in thinking that it is once charges are made, the case goes sub judice and cannot be reported until the trial?

The U.K. justice system doesn't waste any time
3 arrests in UK phone hacking scandal - World news - Europe - msnbc.com
updated 1 hour 5 minutes ago

LONDON — Prime Minister David Cameron's former communications chief and an ex-royals editor were arrested Friday in a phone hacking and police corruption scandal that has toppled a major tabloid and rattled the cozy relationship between British politicians and the Murdoch media empire.
A third arrest was reported late Friday, but police did not release the person's identity

Last edited:

Forum List

Back