Murderous Vladimir Putin high-fives the murderous Saudi prince at G 20

Trump, Bark, Trump, Bark, it's all they got, some kind of "Conspiracy theory"about the Ruskies, and Poot, Pootin.
DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Putin and the Saudi Prince get it.

They OWN Trump. They know it and they let everyone else know it!

And right in front of Trump.

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

President Trump is “owned” because of a two second handshake between Putin and the Saudi Prince?

You are delusional.
I believe Trump's kids.

Don't you?

DnGSkMwX4AUzUm7.jpg

So put up or shut up.

Are Trump's kids lying or are they telling the truth?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

It’s irrelevant to me. Any non idiot would see that to Trump America comes first and foremost. He doesn’t care what France, UK or Russia think about it. Doesn’t mean he is not a capitalist. Christ you’re stupid. And a Leftist. And a coward. I Admit I am a Libertarian. You refuse to admit you’re a Leftist. Why is that, deantard? Are you abashed?

I’ll have to post it later. I took a picture of it with my phone.

They are sitting right next to each other at the G 20 giggling and laughing like two little school girls.

Trump said he canceled the meeting with Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine situation, but Vladimir Putin said Trump canceled the meeting because of his “problems” at home.

Trump must be freaking out seeing Vladimir and the prince high-fiving and giggling and laughing together. Completely ignoring trump . It’s like Dynasty but real.

Oh this is going to be trisected dissected and bisected tonight on the news. Can’t wait to see what Fox says.
I’m sorry but I’m looking for threads about the saudis.

How does trump reward the murderous Saudi regime? By helping it develop nuclear power.

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

President Trump is “owned” because of a two second handshake between Putin and the Saudi Prince?

You are delusional.
I believe Trump's kids.

Don't you?

DnGSkMwX4AUzUm7.jpg

So put up or shut up.

Are Trump's kids lying or are they telling the truth?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

It’s irrelevant to me. Any non idiot would see that to Trump America comes first and foremost. He doesn’t care what France, UK or Russia think about it. Doesn’t mean he is not a capitalist. Christ you’re stupid. And a Leftist. And a coward. I Admit I am a Libertarian. You refuse to admit you’re a Leftist. Why is that, deantard? Are you abashed?
Are you still around? How do you feel about the us giving the saudis help developing nuclear power?

I’ll have to post it later. I took a picture of it with my phone.

They are sitting right next to each other at the G 20 giggling and laughing like two little school girls.

Trump said he canceled the meeting with Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine situation, but Vladimir Putin said Trump canceled the meeting because of his “problems” at home.

Trump must be freaking out seeing Vladimir and the prince high-fiving and giggling and laughing together. Completely ignoring trump . It’s like Dynasty but real.

Oh this is going to be trisected dissected and bisected tonight on the news. Can’t wait to see what Fox says.

Let me guess in your warped mind this is Trump's fault.

Trump, Bark, Trump, Bark, it's all they got, some kind of "Conspiracy theory"about the Ruskies, and Poot, Pootin.
DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

President Trump is “owned” because Putin and the Saudi high dive each other?

Your TDS should be studied by scientists.

Let me guess in your warped mind this is Trump's fault.

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

Well now the Saudi murderer is getting nuclear technology. Yea that guy can be trusted

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

Well now the Saudi murderer is getting nuclear technology. Yea that guy can be trusted

“Murderer”? Yea, Muslims love killing each other. Why does anyone care about this one?

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

“Murderer”? Yea, Muslims love killing each other. Why does anyone care about this one?
I thought Israel might care

They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

I thought Israel might care

Why would Israel care about Muslims killing other Muslims?

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

FAKE NEWS

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

Until proven it is a rumor

They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

What a fucking idiot. Everyone knows he did it you stupid fuck.

The C.I.A. has evidence that Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi crown prince, communicated repeatedly with a key aide around the time that a team believed to have been under the aide’s command assassinated Jamal Khashoggi, according to former officials familiar with the intelligence.

The adviser, Saud al-Qahtani, topped the list of Saudis who were targeted by American sanctions last month over their suspected involvement in the killing of Mr. Khashoggi. American intelligence agencies have evidence that Prince Salman and Mr. Qahtani had 11 exchanges that roughly coincided with the hit team’s advance into the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, where Mr. Khashoggi was murdered.

The exchanges are a key piece of information that helped solidify the C.I.A.’s assessment that the crown prince ordered the killing of Mr. Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist and Virginia resident who had been critical of the Saudi government.

“This is the smoking gun, or at least the smoking phone call,” said Bruce Riedel, a former C.I.A. official now at the Brookings Institution. “There is only one thing they could possibly be talking about. This shows that the crown prince was witting of premeditated murder.”

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

The C.I.A. has evidence that Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi crown prince, communicated repeatedly with a key aide around the time that a team believed to have been under the aide’s command assassinated Jamal Khashoggi, according to former officials familiar with the intelligence.

The adviser, Saud al-Qahtani, topped the list of Saudis who were targeted by American sanctions last month over their suspected involvement in the killing of Mr. Khashoggi. American intelligence agencies have evidence that Prince Salman and Mr. Qahtani had 11 exchanges that roughly coincided with the hit team’s advance into the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, where Mr. Khashoggi was murdered.

The exchanges are a key piece of information that helped solidify the C.I.A.’s assessment that the crown prince ordered the killing of Mr. Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist and Virginia resident who had been critical of the Saudi government.

“This is the smoking gun, or at least the smoking phone call,” said Bruce Riedel, a former C.I.A. official now at the Brookings Institution. “There is only one thing they could possibly be talking about. This shows that the crown prince was witting of premeditated murder.”

Triggered. Poke Successful. Thanks for playing.

:blowpop:

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

FAKE NEWS
Except it’s not.

I don't think we should stop Iran or Saudi Arabia from getting nukes.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seeking to formalize relations with Saudi Arabia, and hopes to make ties official and public before the next Israeli general election

OMG this is great. Trump is bringing the Jews and Arabs together. I totally trust Saudi Arabia with nukes if you do.

I just wanted to see what Jewish Americans thought about Saudi Arabia getting nuclear tech.

Saudi Arabia has lost the right to host the chess World Blitz and Rapid Championship Tournament due to its refusal to grant visas to Israelis. Instead, the competition will be held in Russia. The development highlights the complexity of the Jewish state’s burgeoning relations with the Sunni Muslim kingdom

Israeli-Saudi ties have dramatically improved in recent years primarily due to the shared security interest of neutralizing Iran’s expansionism and potential nuclearization. Nevertheless, the informal association is in its infancy and conditioned on current geopolitical realities that may be fleeting.

“If there is a sudden improvement in Iranian and Saudi relations, there is a chance that Riyadh will weaken its links to Israel,” says Dr. Ronen Zeidel, a Middle East expert at the University of Haifa.

To offset this possibility, the evolving partnership has been fostered and strengthened by the administration of US President Donald Trump, which views both countries as key to actualizing American foreign policy goal of reining in the Iranian regime. Notably, President Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly backed bin Salman amid a global uproar over his alleged involvement in the October 2 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi mission in Turkey.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seeking to formalize relations with Saudi Arabia, and hopes to make ties official and public before the next Israeli general election

OMG this is great. Trump is bringing the Jews and Arabs together. I totally trust Saudi Arabia with nukes if you do.

I just wanted to see what Jewish Americans thought about Saudi Arabia getting nuclear tech.

Saudi Arabia has lost the right to host the chess World Blitz and Rapid Championship Tournament due to its refusal to grant visas to Israelis. Instead, the competition will be held in Russia. The development highlights the complexity of the Jewish state’s burgeoning relations with the Sunni Muslim kingdom

Israeli-Saudi ties have dramatically improved in recent years primarily due to the shared security interest of neutralizing Iran’s expansionism and potential nuclearization. Nevertheless, the informal association is in its infancy and conditioned on current geopolitical realities that may be fleeting.

“If there is a sudden improvement in Iranian and Saudi relations, there is a chance that Riyadh will weaken its links to Israel,” says Dr. Ronen Zeidel, a Middle East expert at the University of Haifa.

To offset this possibility, the evolving partnership has been fostered and strengthened by the administration of US President Donald Trump, which views both countries as key to actualizing American foreign policy goal of reining in the Iranian regime. Notably, President Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly backed bin Salman amid a global uproar over his alleged involvement in the October 2 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi mission in Turkey.

You should have stopped at "I don't think".

Except it’s not.

Except it’s not.

Except it’s not.

Except it’s not.

So what was the fake news you were referring to?

Wow. You still don’t get it.

DtTO-gCXoAE40S-.jpg

Talk about Taunting.

View attachment 231927
They didn't own Obama.

Obama was world leader.

Trump is OWNed.

putin_g20big.gif

FAKE NEWS
It’s only fake news if it’s not true.

Intel: How White House efforts to sidestep Congress on Saudi nuclear deal are blowing up

Whistleblowers: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis

Democrats Warn Trump May Rush Nuclear Transfer To Saudi Arabia

Wow. You still don’t get it.
I got it. You couldn’t figure out what was fake news. It’s perfectly clear. It’s fox that’s fake news. And Newsmax. And Breitbart. But keep trying, you’ll figure it out.

Forum List

Back