Murderous Vladimir Putin high-fives the murderous Saudi prince at G 20

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Iā€™ll have to post it later. I took a picture of it with my phone.

They are sitting right next to each other at the G 20 giggling and laughing like two little school girls.

Trump said he canceled the meeting with Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine situation, but Vladimir Putin said Trump canceled the meeting because of his ā€œproblemsā€ at home.

Trump must be freaking out seeing Vladimir and the prince high-fiving and giggling and laughing together. Completely ignoring trump . Itā€™s like Dynasty but real.

Oh this is going to be trisected dissected and bisected tonight on the news. Canā€™t wait to see what Fox says.

c09f5a093f6b5d36cd70c1a0121db6e1.jpg

• Banned
Putin and the Prince are both better human beings than any Democrat.
Thatā€™s what Republicans who are trying to destroy this country say.

Thatā€™s why they elected Benedict trump.

They are sitting right next to each other at the G 20 giggling and laughing like two little school girls.

Trump said he canceled the meeting with Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine situation, but Vladimir Putin said Trump canceled the meeting because of his ā€œproblemsā€ at home.

Trump must be freaking out seeing Vladimir and the prince high-fiving and giggling and laughing together. Completely ignoring trump . Itā€™s like Dynasty but real.

Oh this is going to be trisected dissected and bisected tonight on the news. Canā€™t wait to see what Fox says.
I see you still have not given up on stupid. At least you on not a quitter on one thing.

I see you still have not given up on stupid. At least you on not a quitter on one thing.

Quitter?
I thought Dean was more of a "Squatter"??????

He loves Putin's Kielbasy, on his chin.

Stupid is trump who had no clue this was gonna happen to him when he became president. Stupid are Republicans for electing a ConMan to be president. Stupid are Republicans who voted for trump that are now losing their healthcare and their tax deductions. Yeah thereā€™s all kinds of stupid, but it ainā€™t me.

Let me guess in your warped mind this is Trump's fault.

Quitter?
I thought Dean was more of a "Squatter"??????

He loves Putin's Kielbasy, on his chin.
Trump loves that, not me.

Let me guess in your warped mind this is Trump's fault.

Trump, Bark, Trump, Bark, it's all they got, some kind of "Conspiracy theory"about the Ruskies, and Poot, Pootin.

Canā€™t post that while Trump covers up a murder for them and grovels

Putin's a murderous, maniac, he looks like a Finno-Ugric version of ET mixed with Gollum.
Trump tried to downplay a couple of Putinā€™s murders too

Played like a Chump Trump, that's Poot-Pootin's master plan, to divide & conquer the U.S.A, so the Ruskies can invade.

If youā€™re going to kiss someoneā€™s a$$, you got to get something out of it. Trump gets money from the Saudi Prince and he gets help and money from Putin.

Besides, to Republicans, what does it matter that the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, after all they invaded Iraq.
I'm not so sure Trump is profiting from his relationship with the Russians at this point. There is no way you can be a big real estate developer in Manhattan over the past thirty-forty years without at least rubbing elbows with the Russian mob. We know Trump has no compunction whatever about how he makes his millions, so we can only guess he had no problem doing deals with them at some point.
And now he's being blackmailed by them. And scared shitless of what they will do if he doesn't play along with whatever game is being called.
I don't know that he'll be caught, but I think that's what is going on.

Forum List

Back