Murder or die. Which would you do?

How would and atheist not do it? I won't do it because it is against my religion.....

How about this.....kill an innocent stranger, or they kill a family member.....? Like that Johhny Depp movie...Nick of Time.....

How would and atheist not do it? I won't do it because it is against my religion.....

How about this.....kill an innocent stranger, or they kill a family member.....? Like that Johhny Depp movie...Nick of Time.....

I am not religious at all. And I hope I would not do it.

How ignorant must you be?! Guess this needs to be posted again this morning.

619aec57294a08ca2875c9f580a07fe1.jpg

I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

Could you murder to stay alive?

Murder an innocent or you will die?

Well, wouldn't that be the definition of self defense?

No....the innocent person is not attacking you or endangering your life.

Without religion you can make up your own morals.....and your moral code can very easily include killing anyone who gets in your way.

Without religion you can make up your own morals.....and your moral code can very easily include killing anyone who gets in your way.

The meme still stands. Plenty of so-called "religious" people have and do kill innocent people.

I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

I'd tell you to: "Call your daddy and tell him to clean his suit. Your boy is gonna get fucked up !"

A person who is truly good doesn't need anyone to tell them what is right and what is wrong. I don't need a god to have empathy and feelings for others and to not want to hurt others. :thup:

While I am pro choice, I must point out that women get abortions in order to save their own lives sometimes. Although I don't really consider an embryo a "person," I think it is something to think about. The embryo/fetus is, by all intents and purposes, "innocent."

A person who is truly good doesn't need anyone to tell them what is right and what is wrong. I don't need a god to have empathy and feelings for others and to not want to hurt others. :thup:

No...you don't....but having one makes it more likely you will be empathetic.........most of the modern mass murder has been committed by atheists........

The meme still stands. Plenty of so-called "religious" people have and do kill innocent people.

Yep......that is why I believe Judeo/Christianity is a better religion than the rest.

No...you don't....but having one makes it more likely you will be empathetic.........most of the modern mass murder has been committed by atheists........

Like I just told another poster, I can come up with many examples of murders by so-called religious people. MANY. Even women killing their own children. You don't need a religion to tell you to be a good person. End of story.

Yep......that is why I believe Judeo/Christianity is a better religion than the rest.

I don't. You are all basically the same to me. The only reason why your religion doesn't do the same things as Muslims (even though some of you WANT to) is because secular society won't allow you to without severe consequences.

Like I just told another poster, I can come up with many examples of murders by so-called religious people. MANY. Even women killing their own children. You don't need a religion to tell you to be a good person. End of story.

With those who kill who happen to be Christians...they are not killing as a Christian since that is against the teachings......

Why shouldn't you be able to murder someone who is in your way? If there is no ultimate judge, the decision is only yours...and if you can get away with it....it would be a highly rational decision.....

Forum List

Back