Multiple Obama State Dept Officials Must Answer Judicial Watch's Questions About.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Full header:

"Multiple Obama State Dept Officials Must Answer Judicial Watch's Questions About Clinton Emails, Benghazi"

United States District Judge Royce Lamberth on Tuesday ordered multiple senior State Department officials under the Obama administration to answer Judicial Watch’s questions related to Hillary Clinton’s email scandal and the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi.

“In a major victory for accountability, Judge Lamberth today authorized Judicial Watch to take discovery on whether the Clinton email system evaded FOIA and whether the Benghazi scandal was one reason for keeping Mrs. Clinton’s email secret,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “Today, Judicial Watch issued document requests and other discovery to the State Department about the Clinton email scandal. Next up, we will begin questioning key witnesses under oath.”

Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap will face questions

Read more at townhall.com ...

As the ABNORMALS complain about JW again....I am pleased to see this but I’m under no illusion that it’s going to amount to anything. They will all perjure themselves six ways to Sunday and there will be no accountability for doing so. “I don’t recall”.... ‘I can’t remember”.....”I don’t know”.... TIMES 10,000.

"Multiple Obama State Dept Officials Must Answer Judicial Watch's Questions About Clinton Emails, Benghazi"

There is a big chance many of them "commit suicide" just before answering those questions. Don't you think?

Are you going to continue posting new thread on this every day?

Full header:

United States District Judge Royce Lamberth on Tuesday ordered multiple senior State Department officials under the Obama administration to answer Judicial Watch’s questions related to Hillary Clinton’s email scandal and the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi.

“In a major victory for accountability, Judge Lamberth today authorized Judicial Watch to take discovery on whether the Clinton email system evaded FOIA and whether the Benghazi scandal was one reason for keeping Mrs. Clinton’s email secret,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “Today, Judicial Watch issued document requests and other discovery to the State Department about the Clinton email scandal. Next up, we will begin questioning key witnesses under oath.”

Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap will face questions

Read more at townhall.com ...

As the ABNORMALS complain about JW again....I am pleased to see this but I’m under no illusion that it’s going to amount to anything. They will all perjure themselves six ways to Sunday and there will be no accountability for doing so. “I don’t recall”.... ‘I can’t remember”.....”I don’t know”.... TIMES 10,000.
The penalty for contempt of court is far less severe than the charges they face should the truth win out.

The calculations have already been made.

There is a big chance many of them "commit suicide" just before answering those questions. Don't you think?
Yep or they will get mugged but the mugger won't take their cash....

Forum List

Back