Multiple Fundraisers Asking For Money For william bryan, One Of The Men Found Guilty Of Murdering Ahmaud Arbery, Have Been Shut Down

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't blame those two sites for shutting the fundraising down.

I agree with their rules, they don't allow fundraising for defense of a violent crime.

I find the lawyer especially disgusting. If he is so concerned about Americans having access to legal help, lower your rates or do it pro bono.

This man is advocating that people should donate to a criminal so that criminal can give that money to him, the lawyer.

If he wants his client to have representation and the client doesn't have the money, the lawyer can do it pro bono or cut his rates but that is the very last thing he will do.

I agree with their rules, they don't allow fundraising for defense of a violent crime.

I find the lawyer especially disgusting. If he is so concerned about Americans having access to legal help, lower your rates or do it pro bono.

This man is advocating that people should donate to a criminal so that criminal can give that money to him, the lawyer.

If he wants his client to have representation and the client doesn't have the money, the lawyer can do it pro bono or cut his rates but that is the very last thing he will do.

Congress is filled with Criminals.
We even have one in the WH.

The FBI is a crime syndicate.
They are no different from the mob right now.

I wonder what his sentence will be compared to the other 2. I don't know how involved he was other than filming it all.

You're a lost soul.
No....I'm a realist with common-sense.
The FBI was caught red-handed framing Trump and wire-tapping his communications.
Democrats in the House impeached Trump once for a fucking phone call....and again after the election for a riot that Capital Police instigated.

There is no question that the McMichaels are just dirty little thugs. Bryan seems different, dumber. He didn't know why he was there, he didn't know why he was doing what he was doing, he didn't know anything. The guy seems to have the brain of a turnip. He didn't know nuthun.

Forum List

Back