Multi Millionaire Danny Glover demands reparations

All we know for sure is they came over telling the Brits Allah Ackbah Allah Ackbah, and here they are in the 60's Malcolm X, I'm a scary Muslim man again... Well, see we need to get the west africans set up against the Ethiopian Kingdom again. See we used to talk about that, because he's going to chop up Everybody! YES!

Reparate all their sorry asses back to Africa.

Coming from Miketx the old man, with the Robert De Niro interracially married, is this sarcastic? I'm building a super future Liberia this instant. Laser guns will drive out the tribalists. Long live Tubman.

Right and then the People who Never had Any other experiences in their Lives tell you from themselves, how much some Us Government owes them for slavery. On their death beds, he was such a kind man the whole family such nice people. Shoes! Plus when they get to New York, you might of heard about this, They Want to Be in the Land Of Cotton, and are suddenly affected with so many lively, fond memories, almost Rapture...

Coming from Miketx the old man, with the Robert De Niro interracially married, is this sarcastic? I'm building a super future Liberia this instant. Laser guns will drive out the tribalists. Long live Tubman.
Go with them.

You mean because they need me that much? I'm not Actually African American...….. I'd have to take at least 6 trillion dollars with me obviously...

Why is our government spending tax payers’ money on this nonsense. Perhaps they should seek reparations also from the people who sold them into slavery. Then again, it’s much more convenient to blame all their ills on whitey.

The middlemen were European slave traders based in forts like Ghana's Cape Coast Castle, now a tourist attraction and a somber reminder of a brutal crime against humanity.

That crime is usually blamed entirely on the European outsiders who inflicted slavery on African victims. But new research by some African scholars supports a different view - - that Africans should share the blame for slavery.

"It was the Africans themselves who were enslaving their fellow Africans, sending them to the coast to be shipped outside," says researcher Akosua Perbi of the University of Ghana. (88K AIFF sound file or 88K WAV sound)

CNN - Evidence of Africans' part in slavery - Oct. 20, 1995

You know one thing I never think of, the Money in This General Government Now! Come on you guys, that's like Eisenhower's money. You're making the Europe Liberator look at giving government money to slavery, wait nevermind forget it. OK OK so... Well you know THIS United States government is pretty thoroughly Unionist politically leaning, I mean is there no political-capital there?

Reparations is literally for enemy combatants whom you can throw a care package across a trench or something. I mean the only time I seriously read about reparations is Japan and Korea , or maybe the World Wars Europe, I don't read.

ECONOMIC SLAVERY

slavery1.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back