Mulletsgalore.com-an internet classic! Now it's back!

What's your mulletude factor?

iu

I think I have an album by that guy. It's an album of Azerbaijani music, from the 80s or early 90s. I haven't checked to make sure, but it looks like him.

Mullets are still popular with some guys in their 40s or 50s.

Because rat tails are not funny...

27. rat-tail: this hybrid-mullet has many variations, and seems to still be running rampant wherever the baseball caps roam free, the television's always on, and the sodomy laws are strictly enforced. Feel free to discuss this amongst yourselves.

Pictured here is the garbagecan-pushing-around-with-a-walkietalkie-on-his-belt-rattailmullet.

Thanx to Flash, my fellow mullethunter, for capturing this on film.

Special thanx to Shawn for feeding me and giving me something to do on a shitty Sunday.

Mulletude: -3 Aggressiveness: 5
Hobbies: dancing around naked in Chuck-E-Cheese with his penis tucked between his legs while blinking erratically.
Sightings: all up in ya, ho.
Favorite Band: Britney Spears
rattail.JPG

44. too cool for a mullet: but the mulletude is very apparent. extra bonus for the white jean shirt being unbuttoned, and what appears to be a fine beverage of the milwaukee variety.

Mulletude: 10
Aggressiveness: 10
Hobbies: sneerin', hustlin', fuckin' bitches in the shitter.
Sightings: where the t-tops rokk all night long, and the withdrawl method is 100% effective.
Favorite Band: Foghat.

tough.gif

40. alive with pleasure: right now this guy is plotting the death of millions for sure.

Mulletude: 10
Aggressiveness: 10
Hobbies: manifestos, prostitutes, vomit.
Sightings: kalamazoo
Favorite Band: ICP

alive.jpg

(Awesome shirt-cutting job!) :113:

Mulletsgalore .com has given me literally hours of laughter. Everyone should see it at least once!

So here you go:

Stay Away. From Captain Howdy. <read disclaimer.

Then click on link and go to "classifications". :coffee: Sections 1-10

Wayback Machine
There used to be a website (maybe still around) where anonymous medical people would post x-rays and details of objects removed from butts. Pretty funny, especially the grenade they evacuated the hospital and had US Marines go in and get it.

Forum List

Back