Muhammad and Obama

Saudi Arabia hates Obama. We are speaking with Iran now after all. The GOP is the party of Saudi Arabia.

Of course they do...

14197410-OBAMA-SAUDI-ARABIA-04_02_2009.jpg

obama.ksa.jpg
Both images from before Obama unhooked our mouths from Saudi Arabia's teet. The GOP has been very disappointed about it.

He did? Then why are we still importing the same amount of oil from Saudi Arabia?

Are you that dumb? It's way down. And under Obama we've become far less dependent on Saudi oil despite consuming more oil than ever.

U.S. Imports from Saudi Arabia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Thousand Barrels

Even your article shows it has been almost a straight line except for one uptick in the mid 2000's! Learn to read a chart! Why do you think Saudi Arabia hasn't cut production, but instead has kept production up, causing prices to drop worldwide?

Not the first time I've seen you dismiss complete proof on this site before.

Of course they do...

14197410-OBAMA-SAUDI-ARABIA-04_02_2009.jpg

obama.ksa.jpg
Both images from before Obama unhooked our mouths from Saudi Arabia's teet. The GOP has been very disappointed about it.

He did? Then why are we still importing the same amount of oil from Saudi Arabia?

Are you that dumb? It's way down. And under Obama we've become far less dependent on Saudi oil despite consuming more oil than ever.

U.S. Imports from Saudi Arabia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Thousand Barrels

Even your article shows it has been almost a straight line except for one uptick in the mid 2000's! Learn to read a chart! Why do you think Saudi Arabia hasn't cut production, but instead has kept production up, causing prices to drop worldwide?

Complete proof of what...that other countries are scared shitless that muslim's will attack them, If they stand on morals, ethics, and principles, which these muslim's don't have?

Complete proof of what...that other countries are scared shitless that muslim's will attack them, If they stand on morals, ethics, and principles, which these muslim's don't have?
You should stick to posting mediocre memes. It suits you better.

You mean you're having a hard time with actual debate! You look like an ass with your unprincipled stand on terrorists attacking your people, and you are a coward. We have you nailed!

You mean you're having a hard time with actual debate! You look like an ass with your unprincipled stand on terrorists attacking your people, and you are a coward. We have you nailed!
You haven't been able to rebut anything I've said. At this point arguing with you would be as much an exercise in futility as convincing Israel to change it's foreign policy.

Oh look at me linking two threads with a slam dunk! :rofl:

Forum List

Back