Mueller's team "improper" obtaining of emails???......REALLY??

You want "evidence"?????

Has about the indictments and declaration of guilt by at least FIVE of Trump's morons???

Yes, I do want evidence, and you have none ... neither does Mueller.

2 indictments for tax evasion dating back to 2006 1 which might be thrown out for illegal execution of a warrant, and 1 indictment of Lying to the FVI, an indictement made possible by a disgraced FBI agent / gued Mueller team member who biasedly and illegally protected Hillary and her aids from prosecution - ANOTHER indictment that is probably going to be thrown out - is not evidence of any crime by The President.

The only evidence of crimes, again, that have been presented is evidence of DEMOCRAT crimes, to include Mueller, FBI Director Comey, Deputy Director McCabe, and agent Strzok - who the FBI is protecting by refusing to fire him.

There is MUCH irony here......and I question the competency of Trump's legal team in accusing Mueller of improperly obtaining emails that are damaging to the Trump Keystone-Kops entourage.

FIRST, it was not too long ago when right wingers on here were "cheering" that Wikileaks (probably with Putin's valuable help) disseminated improperly gained emails from the DNC.......The cheering, back then, was supported that REGARDLESS of how those emails were obtained, the damage was justified.....

Now, the shoe is on the other foot.....and Trump's acolytes don't like it.

SECOND, if that Trump attorney had a legitimate case to make, the entire legal team would have marched over to a DC federal court of jurisdiction and BITCHED loudly.....They have NOT because there is NO case to be made and it is much BETTER to convince Trump cultists through propaganda than with legal facts.

Man your melt down will be awesome.

So, with your remaining few brain cells you "concluded" that the 5 Trump people indicted or who have pled guilty ALL did so without an ounce of fucking evidence by Mueller's team??

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Last edited:
You want "evidence"?????

Has about the indictments and declaration of guilt by at least FIVE of Trump's morons???

2 indictments for tax evasion dating back to 2006 1 which might be thrown out for illegal execution of a warrant, and 1 indictment of Lying to the FVI, an indictement made possible by a disgraced FBI agent / gued Mueller team member who biasedly and illegally protected Hillary and her aids from prosecution - ANOTHER indictment that is probably going to be thrown out - is not evidence of any crime by The President.

The only evidence of crimes, again, that have been presented is evidence of DEMOCRAT crimes, to include Mueller, FBI Director Comey, Deputy Director McCabe, and agent Strzok - who the FBI is protecting by refusing to fire him.
Just curious easy Did you ask for evidence when for 5 years the AH trump said Obama wasn't a citizen which btw was his stepping stone to the presidency?

Just curious easy Did you ask for evidence when for 5 years the AH trump said Obama wasn't a citizen which btw was his stepping stone to the presidency?

Now, now, Eddie........those private investigators that Trump paid to go to Hawaii are STILL preparing their final report......(its only been 7 years since he sent those investigators....must have cost Trump a fortune........LOL)

And now Trump is forbidding use of certain words??? Scientific ,,Educational fetus and 4 more Think I'll forbid republicans like Easy PC jc from using words like Hillary Bill and a few more

There is MUCH irony here......and I question the competency of Trump's legal team in accusing Mueller of improperly obtaining emails that are damaging to the Trump Keystone-Kops entourage.

FIRST, it was not too long ago when right wingers on here were "cheering" that Wikileaks (probably with Putin's valuable help) disseminated improperly gained emails from the DNC.......The cheering, back then, was supported that REGARDLESS of how those emails were obtained, the damage was justified.....

Now, the shoe is on the other foot.....and Trump's acolytes don't like it.

SECOND, if that Trump attorney had a legitimate case to make, the entire legal team would have marched over to a DC federal court of jurisdiction and BITCHED loudly.....They have NOT because there is NO case to be made and it is much BETTER to convince Trump cultists through propaganda than with legal facts.

Man your melt down will be awesome.
I forbid you from using the word meltdown

Just curious easy Did you ask for evidence when for 5 years the AH trump said Obama wasn't a citizen...

I did not waste my time on / ignored such nonsense. When Obama won the Presidency none of that especially mattered.

#Acceptance of Election Results

So, with your remaining few brain cells you "concluded" that the 5 Trump people indicted or who have pled guilty ALL did so without an ounce of fucking evidence by Mueller's team??

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Remember the Salam Witch Trials had indictments and people who pled gulity.

I hope Trump or someone goes after Mueller and destroys his and family's life

REALLY ????? ....LOL

How's the weather in Russia today?

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Trump should be tied to a chair and dunked in the water If he can stay down for 5 minutes he's innocent

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Ask Hillary.

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Ask Hillary.
E mails received BEFORE dump became president dump and family peeing in their pants

REALLY ????? ....LOL

Ask Hillary.
Why not trump?? he speaks to Putin quite often

Based on the sedition, collusion, collaboration, and conspiracy betwewn the FBI, DOJ, and Intel agencies within the Obama Administration, the conflicts of interest within Mueller's Team, Mueller's investigative and prosecutorial misconduct, crimes committed by Strzok and the FBI's refusal to fire him, evidence of crimes committed by Mueller, Holder, Comey, McCabe, and others, and inability to produce any evidence against Trump after a year (7 months for Mueller), it is more than time to and justifiable enough to fire Mueller, shut down the investigation, and begin Special Investigations into Mueller and the other real criminals.

Based on the sedition, collusion, collaboration, and conspiracy betwewn the FBI, DOJ, and Intel agencies within the Obama Administration, the conflicts of interest within Mueller's Team, Mueller's investigative and prosecutorial misconduct, crimes committed by Strzok and the FBI's refusal to fire him, evidence of crimes committed by Mueller, Holder, Comey, McCabe, and others, and inability to produce any evidence against Trump after a year (7 months for Mueller), it is more than time to and justifiable enough to fire Mueller, shut down the investigation, and begin Special Investigations into Mueller and the other real criminals.
Now you're gonna make me pee That's the funniest post I've read all day and I've read bri jc PC blues etc etc Now I must leave Walking repubs uhhhhhh Dead is on soon

Queasy is..........
survive-drowning-man-illustration_csp27299625.jpg

The fact remains that Mueller has made EPIC mistakes right from the very start of his investigation. Hell, Mueller's selection as Special Counsel Lead was one of the biggest mistakes that could have been made.

Not only is there evidence proving he hid Russian crimes and their intent to take over the US Uranium market in 2009, he aided and abetted them in succeeding, and he protected Hillary form the Russian Bribery Scandal that was going on at the time, after she took over $100 Million from the KGB Bank. That doesn't even address his well-earned reputation of being a F* Up, having lost several HUGE cases (1 terrorist case) and his having another well-earned reputation of prosecutorial and investigative legal misconduct. (Rosenstein's participation in the Investigation into 'Russian Interference' - aka the Trump 'Witch Hunt' made it worse, as Rosenstein has been hammered (not nearly enough) for hiding evidence that could have prevented innocent people from going to jail and for manufacturing false crimes to send innocent people to jail.

Stacking his Lynch Mob with extremely biased Democrat Party / Hillary donors and Clinton donors was a smart idea to make taking Trump down easier, but it instead immediately sent up a 'Red Flag', demonstrating this investigation was indeed nothing more than a 'Witch Hunt'. The 'Conflicts of Interest' started at the top with Mueller (2009 Collusion with / Cover up of Russian Crimes, FBI Director Comey's Mentor, etc...) included every member of his team: The Clinton's Foundation Lawyer, for example, ran the Foundation when the KGB Bank gave the Clinton's $100+ million to the Foundation through Hillary.

Just recently we began learning that Comey has Fired SEVERAL FBI agents from his team: One was the anti-Trump Pro-Hillary female agent who was Strzok's adulterous partner. The other, of course, is the Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary extremist Strzok, who we now know protected Hillary and her Aides from prison. The FBI's refusal to fire Strzok despite his undeniable bias and their own proclaimed desire to have nothing but objective agents within the FBI demonstrates the FBI is circling the wagons rather than draining their exposed swamp.

Strzok's firing brought to light the extremists with who Mueller stacked his team, it exposed Strzok's own extremism and crimes, and it has exposed the criminal bias and conspiratorial collaboration within the FBI.

...and you know that the FBI is not the only agency - the FBI, DOJ, CIA, Intel Agencies, IRS...the evidence this is the case is already there as well.

Put all of it together, and you have an undeniable conspiratorial case of sedition.

To have any chance of countering the damning issues / evidence / Conflicts of Interest, etc - the accurate perception of his investigation being a Witch Hunt - Mueller had to make MONUMENTAL Progress and Indictments. He has failed miserably. 7 Months - no evidence, weak indictments of crimes that have no connection to Trump - 'Scooter Libby' indictments, multiple fired team members, and evidence exposing Liberal / Democrat crimes....

The Results of Mueller's investigation should be:
- Decision on whether Mueller's team violated the exercising of a warrant against Manafort, determining if the evidence was collected illegally and if the charge should be thrown out.
- Decision on whether to throw out Flynn's charges based on extreme bias by a rogue / dirty FBI agent who protected Hillary aides from indictment for the same crime he helped get Flynn charged for.
- Special Counsel investigation of Mueller, Holder, Obama - Uranium One, Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe, and Obama.

"Courts have clearly stated what prosecutors are supposed to do under these circumstances: “An attorney who receives privileged documents has an ethical duty to cease review of the documents, notify the privilege holder, and return the documents.” (U.S. v. Taylor 764 Fed Sup 2nd, 230, 235)

Mueller and his ilk are guilty of sedition!! JakeStarkey ?

Forum List

Back