Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

...Do you seriously not know a difference between a prediction being wrong and just plain ol' lies?
Was the OP right, or wrong?
And no dummy, you got no idea...
:lol:
"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

139 days since the release of the Mueller report - and no impeachment.
In fact, no TALK of impeachment. No movement toward impeachment at ALL.
So yes, we have a VERY good idea.
Dummy.
There is absolutely movement toward impeachment.
You "got no idea" if that is true or not.
Disagree? Cite that movement.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here.

I did cite it, read the thread.

...Do you seriously not know a difference between a prediction being wrong and just plain ol' lies?
"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

Dummy.
I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here.
I did cite it,
This is a lie, as you are fully aware of the fact you have cited no such thing.

"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

Dummy.
I did cite it,

Moron, then what is this?

Post in this thread by Antontoo

The AP was lying of course...
That's not an appropriate response. If the AP reported that sources opined this, why would the AP be lying?
Probably because there were no sources dumbshit.
And we are back to conspiracy theories about professional journalists simply making things up because they don't like Trump.
The entire "Russian collusion" narrative was a conspiracy theory - and you were willingly duped into believing it.

"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

Dummy.
I did cite it,
Moron, then what is this?
Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.
Wishful thinking by a hyper-partisan bigot, swallowed whole by useful idiots.

Since you're young and stupid - and I'll all for laughing at people like you -- I'll give you another chance:
Cite the movement towards impeachment taken by the Democrats since the release of the Mueller report.

"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

Dummy.

Mueller and other witnesses are taking their sweet time showing up for testimonies and Congress was in recession in August so it may seem like nothing is happening, but thats just plain wrong. The grassroots pressure is building up and more and more Democrats are openly calling for impeachment, with 130+ now on the record.
Democrats lol. Fuck 'em.

"Democrats lol" is all that is needed for Trump to get impeached dummy.
Democrats are a joke and a global embarrassment. Who gives a shit what they do.

Cool story...but WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU QUOTED?
Who gives a shit?

That's not an appropriate response. If the AP reported that sources opined this, why would the AP be lying?
And we are back to conspiracy theories about professional journalists simply making things up because they don't like Trump.
The entire "Russian collusion" narrative was a conspiracy theory - and you were willingly duped into believing it.

Criminal conspiracy between Russian government and Trump campaign was a subject of investigation(s) by the Department of Justice of the United States of America.

Thats not a conspiracy theory, thats a fact journalists had a duty to report to the American public.

They also reported to the American public that ultimately the investigation concluded that while there were many contacts and nodding on both sides it did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Because we have case after case after case where single "sources" made ridiculous claims which have been destroyed in minutes.

Hey moron is Trump's Inspector General Horowitz report from 2018 (which AGAIN cleared Hillary) part of that attempt?
The FBI publicly stated they had recovered thousands of subpoenaed official government documents - that exposed violations of both the FOIA and Federal Records Act - Hillary had attempted to destroy....
-- In order NOT to understand this was the FBI revealing Hillary had committed THOUSANDS of criminal counts of Obstruction and violations of the FOIA and FRA you have to have an IQ lower than PLANT LIFE

FBI Director James Comey stated publicly that Hillary Clinton DID BREAK LAWS...and then stated she was just too stupid to know she had done so.
-- Again, in order to NOT understand those words, to NOT understand that Comey had just admitted Hillary broke laws, and to NOT understand Comey claimed one reason for not recommending her for indictment (which was not his job / within his power to do) was a tremendous LIE - that not knowing the law is a legal defense for breaking it - you have to have an IQ that is lower than PLANT LIFE.

To watch Comey answering Trey Gowdy's questions when he appeared before Congress and admit that Hillary had lied before Congress, that she did have classified on her server, that classified info had been received and sent, etc... and NOT know Hillary broke laws to have an IQ that is lower than PLANT LIFE.

To be aware that there are numerous existing laws that dictate / regulate the possession, control, storage, and destruction of Classified information, and knowing Hillary committed thousands of criminal counts by violating these in numerous ways, none as obvious as her and her team destroying documents, smashing classified equipment with hammers, refusing to turn in classified chips from her cell phones, etc..., and yet continue to pretend that Hillary Clinton never broke any laws to have an IQ that is lower than PLANT LIFE.

Taking this into consideration, you remind me of a joke:

Why was the mushroom so popular at parties?
....because he was such a FUNGI.

:p

Probably because there were no sources.
And you base such an assertion on....what? Your mood? What you had for breakfast?

So you think the AP had to invent people with this opinion? Haha...ooookay.

No, the fact that we have real evidence that they have been shit out of their ass since trump won the election. Evidence, not tin hat theories like you dipshits fall all over yourselves believing.

Because we have case after case after case where single "sources" made ridiculous claims which have been destroyed in minutes.

Thats not proof that the sources didn't exist and the whole thing was simply made up by reporters.

Criminal conspiracy between Russian government and Trump campaign was a subject of investigation(s) by the Department of Justice of the United States of America.

Thats not a conspiracy theory, thats a fact journalists had a duty to report to the American public.

They also reported to the American public that ultimately the investigation concluded that while there were many contacts and nodding on both sides it did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

And was found NOT TO HAVE OCCURRED. DUH!

The shrilary, on the other hand, there seems to be real evidence of her criminal activities. Obummer too.

Yes... and was found to be,.. a theory.
Thus - conspiracy theory.
And you fell for it.

No, the fact that we have real evidence that they have been shit out of their ass since trump won the election
No you dont. You have not one shred of evidence that the AP organization has systematically fabricated sources. Not one. You are totally full of shit and soothing yourself out loud.

Mueller and other witnesses are taking their sweet time showing up for testimonies and Congress was in recession in August so it may seem like nothing is happening, but thats just plain wrong. The grassroots pressure is building up and more and more Democrats are openly calling for impeachment, with 130+ now on the record.
Democrats lol. Fuck 'em.

"Democrats lol" is all that is needed for Trump to get impeached dummy.
Democrats are a joke and a global embarrassment. Who gives a shit what they do.

Cool story...but WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU QUOTED?
Who gives a shit?

....you are asking me who gives a shit if your posting has anything to do with the subject being discussed?

Everyone who wastes their time reading your thoughtless bullshit thats who. DUH

Yes... and was found to be,.. a theory.
Thus - conspiracy theory.
And you fell for it.

Ok dummy, you let me know when you can tell a difference between an offical investigation based on probable cause and a good ol' tinfoil conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back