Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

Because they are Trump hating progressive scum.
Peak trump cultism
Fake news as always. I don't agree with a lot Trump does, but saying so never seems to stop liars from making your juvenile remarks about cults.

Do you like conspiratorial nutbag more?

Thats what you have to be to claim that AP is deliberately lying in their reporting just to get at Trump.
The Trump-hating media has been proven to lie and misrepresent and skew facts over and over. Because you deny those facts prove only that you are a willing part of the attacks on this country.

Surely you can point to examples and are not just making up bullshit...right? :rolleyes:
Sure, but I refuse. It's been pointed out time and time again and then you liars just ignore it until your next attack, claiming the media aren't lying and cheating and twisting.

But wait, here is a doozy I will show from way before the media started lying about Trump. Not that providing facts to you will do any good. So, you asked for proof and I provided. Now we all await your next line of progressive derangement.

Oh and this gem....
Media has been twisting spinning and lying for years. Remember how they reported the Florida polls closed in the 2000 election when they were still open in western Florida? Lmao!
screenshot_137.png

‘Polls Are Closed,’ They Lied

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season....
It's only a matter of time. What a jolly Christmas it will be.
:lol:
How'd that work out for you?
Indicted - Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Roger Stone, George Papadopoulos.
Uh-huh. And?

And A LOT OF INDICTMENTS of close Trump associates dummy, more or less as was told.

Trump remains an undicted co-conspirator in illegal pay off scheme Cohen went to jail for. Special Investigator also laid out multiple instances of Obstruction of Justice by Trump.

The only reason nothing happened to Trump just yet is due to Justice department pretty much refusing to indict a sitting president, deffering to Congress to hold him accountable.

Last edited:
Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season....
Uh-huh. And?
And A LOT OF INDICTMENTS of close Trump associates dummy, more or less as was told.
Uh-huh.
139 days since the release of the Mueller report - where's the impeachment?

But...lies and stupid behavior are exactly why you like trump. So your crybabying is confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.

You seem to be confusing someone's take on what is likely to happen with how things are actually turning out.

I don't care who you are, there was no way to tell In October 2017 how all this will play out.

It's two years later and we still have no idea if Trump will get impeached over this.

Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.

You seem to be confusing someone's take on what is likely to happen with how things are actually turning out.

I don;t care who you are, there was no way to tell In October 2017 how all this will play out.

It's two years later and we still have no idea if Trump will get impeached over this.
That's because you liars haven't made up anything remotely believable.

Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.

I don;t care who you are, there was no way to tell In October 2017 how all this will play out.

That's because you liars haven't made up anything remotely believable.

idiot, where is the lie?

Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.
You mean the OP (and the media and the Democrats and the TDS loons) was... wrong?
Yes. I know.
We have a very, very, VERY good idea if he will be impeached over this.

Peak trump cultism
Fake news as always. I don't agree with a lot Trump does, but saying so never seems to stop liars from making your juvenile remarks about cults.

Thats what you have to be to claim that AP is deliberately lying in their reporting just to get at Trump.
The Trump-hating media has been proven to lie and misrepresent and skew facts over and over. Because you deny those facts prove only that you are a willing part of the attacks on this country.

Surely you can point to examples and are not just making up bullshit...right? :rolleyes:
Sure, but I refuse.

Well then put that tail between your legs and run along. You got nothing but unsupported bullshit.

Sure, but I refuse.

Well then put that tail between your legs and run along. You got nothing but unsupported bullshit.
I supported it in the post you quoted but edited, liar.

Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.
You mean the OP (and the media and the Democrats and the TDS loons) was... wrong?
Yes. I know.

...Do you seriously not know a difference between a prediction being wrong and just plain ol' lies?

And no, you got no idea if he will get impeached. You are just too ignorant and stupid to know that it is not a knowable at this point.

Uh-huh. And?
Uh-huh.
Yes. I know.

...Do you seriously not know a difference between a prediction being wrong and just plain ol' lies?

And no dummy, you got no idea if he will get impeached. You are just too stupid to know that.
Sure we do. Democraps are liars. For Trump to be impeached you girls are going to have to make up something more believable than your fake Russia crap.

Sure, but I refuse.

You didn't support shit.

I asked you for proof that AP lied because they hate Trump, you posted some 20-30 year old bullshit.

Was the OP right, or wrong?
And no dummy, you got no idea...
"You got no idea"?
And -I'm- the dummy?

139 days since the release of the Mueller report - and no impeachment.
In fact, no TALK of impeachment. No movement toward impeachment at ALL.
So yes, we have a VERY good idea.
Dummy.

Sure, but I refuse.

You didn't support shit.

I asked you for proof that AP lied because they hate Trump, you posted nothing about that.
I provided proof the media are liars. I won't waste my time with YOU lying bastards anymore than that.

Forum List

Back