Mueller Summary Released

Now, does anyone care whether or not the Democrats accept this? :71:

Ahahahahahaha! The news just broke in to announce the Mueller report found that President Trump did not collude with the Russians.

We all know that Hitlery did though!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

How is no further indictments the same as no indictments?
Republicans don’t seem to be terribly bright

It's over dude YOU LOST

:backpedal::boohoo::laughing0301:

In my time here Dizzy Dean of Chi-town has never won anything I can remember but the railroading of Stone-Manafort he loves so much. Forgot: he won getting rid of Roy Moore.

Jackbooted thugs love it when jackbooted totalitarians take people out on process crimes. Their little fascists hearts actually warm up a little

No obstruction of justice.

No he said he didn't decide one way or another if he did or not.

Mueller did not make a determination. He left it to the AG and DAG. They determined upon review that there was no obstruction.

I don't think they said Rosenstein made that decision. They said it was Barr that made that decision.

They both reviewed the evidence and agreed. Stop being such a newt.

Do you think the Democrats are tired of getting the shit kicked out of them?

Let's hope not. :auiqs.jpg:

AA3DE582-C4C5-4DC6-B901-28D7202E3DC4.png

Part 1: Russian (IRA) Tried to spread dis-information. In laymans terms, postings. Like the millions of paid Killary posters Oct 2016-Nov-2016.....many of them here on USMB.

Part 2: Russian Govt tried to hack Dems? Three years and this is all you got? Land O Goshen.

Then off to Obstruction.......say what. CNN links always kill tablets!

How is no further indictments the same as no indictments?
Republicans don’t seem to be terribly bright

It's over dude YOU LOST

:backpedal::boohoo::laughing0301:

In my time here Dizzy Dean of Chi-town has never won anything I can remember but the railroading of Stone-Manafort he loves so much. Forgot: he won getting rid of Roy Moore.

Jackbooted thugs love it when jackbooted totalitarians take people out on process crimes. Their little fascists hearts actually warm up a little
I thought you like Trump? Why are you talking bad about him?

Forum List

Back