Mueller/Rosenstein Stunt FAILS

Mueller knows he will never get twelve Russian agents into a US courtroom, so the entire exercise is a joke and a fraud. In effect, he’s indicted twelve ham sandwiches with Russian dressing.

Mueller knows he will never get twelve Russian agents into a US courtroom, so the entire exercise is a joke and a fraud. In effect, he’s indicted twelve ham sandwiches with Russian dressing.

Is this the second dozen Russians? To go with that bakers dozen few months back? Total 25 Russians?

That was put out by social media-bots controlled by Russian media. The CIA did nothing. Russia is the one trying to expand their influence through proxy wars in the Ukraine and Middle East. You are the one who is blinded by Trump and cannot see what today is about.

So will you admit I'm right if Putin gets Iranian forces in Syria moved back away from Israel's border, commits to stop building his hyper-sonic missiles, and agrees to continue upping his oil production to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions? You can't have it both ways, ignoring Trump's punishing the Ivans with sanctions, expelling their diplomats, and trying to kill their pipeline deal with Germany. Putin needed today considerably more than Trump, and you have no idea what went on behind the scenes or Trump understanding Putin's inferiority complex by allowing him to be in a joint press conference.....I thought Trump was masterful.

Trump the chump is not playing 4-D chess. He can barely play checkers. Trump failed to follow through with sanctions for Russia's actions in the Middle East. which include attacking American troops. Putin needed this as much as Putin and Trump made a fool of himself. Putin took Trump to the cleaners and gave him a cleaning, starch and pressing with Trump still in his suit. You need to do some thinking. Trump was not masterful and you sound like a idiot.
Well.... that's not true.

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

Putin: “I know how dossiers are made up.” he said with a smirk. Amateurs like Hillay's witches and the DNC halfwits are no match for the former KGB officer and with his cooperation and GRU network, the Mueller/Rosenstein HOAX is about to be exposed.

I hope so, it's obvious they're corrupt to the core.

You are corrupt to the core. Believing a Commie like Putin.

And you believe the commie brennan, so I guess you guys are even. Face it, the whole government is corrupt, that's why the dnc never gave the fbi their server, it would expose them for the scum they appear to be.

It would be hilarious if The Donald invites Putin for a round of golf, and The Donald and his Pros can help Putin with his game. And then The Donald can host Putin to a fly fishing trip to the Colorado River and Putin can share his fly fishing techniques with The Donald. Either way, where the fuck is the Nobel Peace Prize after our President flew across the globe talking face to face with Russia and North Korea and making tremendous progress and good will? Well, we know the Nobel Peace Prize is reserved for fake, phony, frauds.

Last edited:

39e7e8bf427875ca27cd9e5915da76ee

:banana2:

The last thing the Swamp wanted was Trump sitting alone with Putin to find out what really happened in 2016. So they trot out indictments that should have been left under seal if they expected to ever get their hands on the 12 Russians. Nunes revealed the 12 names in March, 2017 yet Mueller did nothing before Friday, trotting out Rosenstein, cufflinks and all, in a lame attempt to sabotage the summit. Didn't work...nothing those two come up with has or ever will.
Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of the two highlighted, matter-of-fact statements you made?

My guess is you got zip...it's just wishful thinking on your part.

I believe Putin.

So noted.

Forum List

Back