Mueller/Rosenstein Stunt FAILS

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The last thing the Swamp wanted was Trump sitting alone with Putin to find out what really happened in 2016. So they trot out indictments that should have been left under seal if they expected to ever get their hands on the 12 Russians. Nunes revealed the 12 names in March, 2017 yet Mueller did nothing before Friday, trotting out Rosenstein, cufflinks and all, in a lame attempt to sabotage the summit. Didn't work...nothing those two come up with has or ever will. I believe Putin. In another thread I relayed the impossibility of the DNC being hacked over the internet. The DNC told the FBI to get out when they asked for the server in question. What more does anybody need to know about the likes of Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Strzok, and of course Obama, who knew about the entire operation along with his inner-circle. And they've failed and Trump has won, and now he has a very able ally to put this HOAX to rest....Vladimir Putin.
IFcI9gT.png

0eebb5e321f64d3cf94984414062b109.png

• Banned
Putin: “I know how dossiers are made up.” he said with a smirk. Amateurs like Hillay's witches and the DNC halfwits are no match for the former KGB officer and with his cooperation and GRU network, the Mueller/Rosenstein HOAX is about to be exposed.

Putin: “I know how dossiers are made up.” he said with a smirk. Amateurs like Hillay's witches and the DNC halfwits are no match for the former KGB officer and with his cooperation and GRU network, the Mueller/Rosenstein HOAX is about to be exposed.

I hope so, it's obvious they're corrupt to the core.

• Banned
The Japanese say the tallest nail gets hit first.....I see it was former CIA Director John Brennan, who secretly converted to Islam while a station chief in Riyadh, just screeched Trump is a traitor. I look forward to the day that piece of shit answers for real treason...his own.

The last thing the Swamp wanted was Trump sitting alone with Putin to find out what really happened in 2016. So they trot out indictments that should have been left under seal if they expected to ever get their hands on the 12 Russians. Nunes revealed the 12 names in March, 2017 yet Mueller did nothing before Friday, trotting out Rosenstein, cufflinks and all, in a lame attempt to sabotage the summit. Didn't work...nothing those two come up with has or ever will. I believe Putin. In another thread I relayed the impossibility of the DNC being hacked over the internet. The DNC told the FBI to get out when they asked for the server in question. What more does anybody need to know about the likes of Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Strzok, and of course Obama, who knew about the entire operation along with his inner-circle. And they've failed and Trump has won, and now he has a very able ally to put this HOAX to rest....Vladimir Putin.
IFcI9gT.png

Please post evidence of Nunes giving the 12 names.

Sending Trump to the "summit" was sabotage enough.

Look at Putin n the picture -- he can barely contain his laughter. Trump is an ass clown. A fool.

The term the Russian spies used for Trump is translated as "useful idiot".

Trump is seen as a useful idiot.

The GOP's in congress are apparently not as smart as the Russians, as they thought Trump would prove to be a Useful Idiot for them, but he's more often a loose cannon.

• Banned

Look at Putin n the picture -- he can barely contain his laughter. Trump is an ass clown. A fool.

The GOP's in congress are apparently not as smart as the Russians, as they thought Trump would prove to be a Useful Idiot for them, but he's more often a loose cannon.

You ask for facts but give opinions....double-spaced opinions...why is that, Hazel.....low on Midol this morning?
1ZwGk5K.png

• Banned
Shows us just how stupid Mueller and Rosenstein and their cohorts are.....

They were toast the day Strzok testified....no chance they'd walk into a courtroom with that piece of shit as their lead witness, which is what they'd have to do. Now it's just saving face and getting as many government checks as they can before Trump finally fires them.

IFcI9gT.png

That is so much bullshit. Putin's cronies hacked the DNC servers and used social media to help Trump. Trump has shown he is a fool and Putin is dancing rings round him. Putin is a thug who is willing to kill his political enemies if necessary and locks up people who oppose him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I hope so, it's obvious they're corrupt to the core.

You are corrupt to the core. Believing a Commie like Putin.

IFcI9gT.png

That is so much bullshit. Putin's cronies hacked the DNC servers and used social media to help Trump. Trump has shown he is a fool and Putin is dancing rings round him. Putin is a thug who is willing to kill his political enemies if necessary and locks up people who oppose him.
Proof?

Nah, nobody "hacked " the DNC which is why they can't and won't produce a shred of evidence of it...and even if they could, we know the CIA has software that can make an attack appear to be Russian. I agree wholeheartedly that Putin is a thug and a murdering gangster. That's what Russians are and why we have to get along with him on some level to prevent a nuclear war. If you weren't blinded by your hatred of Trump you'd understand what today was about. Trump has stopped a neo-communist takeover of America and those responsible are still determined to bring him down.

Nah, nobody "hacked " the DNC which is why they can't and won't produce a shred of evidence of it...and even if they could, we know the CIA has software that can make an attack appear to be Russian. I agree wholeheartedly that Putin is a thug and a murdering gangster. That's what Russians are and why we have to get along with him on some level to prevent a nuclear war. If you weren't blinded by your hatred of Trump you'd understand what today was about. Trump has stopped a neo-communist takeover of America and those responsible are still determined to bring him down.

That was put out by social media-bots controlled by Russian media. The CIA did nothing. Russia is the one trying to expand their influence through proxy wars in the Ukraine and Middle East. You are the one who is blinded by Trump and cannot see what today is about.

That was put out by social media-bots controlled by Russian media. The CIA did nothing. Russia is the one trying to expand their influence through proxy wars in the Ukraine and Middle East. You are the one who is blinded by Trump and cannot see what today is about.

So will you admit I'm right if Putin gets Iranian forces in Syria moved back away from Israel's border, commits to stop building his hyper-sonic missiles, and agrees to continue upping his oil production to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions? You can't have it both ways, ignoring Trump's punishing the Ivans with sanctions, expelling their diplomats, and trying to kill their pipeline deal with Germany. Putin needed today considerably more than Trump, and you have no idea what went on behind the scenes or Trump understanding Putin's inferiority complex by allowing him to be in a joint press conference.....I thought Trump was masterful.

IFcI9gT.png

The term the Russian spies used for Obama is translated as " twink".

Mueller must be working with Trump. What else explains how badly the investigation is going?

IFcI9gT.png

Imagine being this retarded.

So will you admit I'm right if Putin gets Iranian forces in Syria moved back away from Israel's border, commits to stop building his hyper-sonic missiles, and agrees to continue upping his oil production to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions? You can't have it both ways, ignoring Trump's punishing the Ivans with sanctions, expelling their diplomats, and trying to kill their pipeline deal with Germany. Putin needed today considerably more than Trump, and you have no idea what went on behind the scenes or Trump understanding Putin's inferiority complex by allowing him to be in a joint press conference.....I thought Trump was masterful.

Trump the chump is not playing 4-D chess. He can barely play checkers. Trump failed to follow through with sanctions for Russia's actions in the Middle East. which include attacking American troops. Putin needed this as much as Putin and Trump made a fool of himself. Putin took Trump to the cleaners and gave him a cleaning, starch and pressing with Trump still in his suit. You need to do some thinking. Trump was not masterful and you sound like a idiot.

IFcI9gT.png

Of course, two years later, with unlimited resources, there is still no proof of that.

Forum List

Back