Mueller report to be released Thursday

duh

and what was he impeached for?

(think hard, it'll come to you)

For lying about blowjobs?

For lying.

period.

Does the fact it was about a blowjob make it better somehow?

It makes it a personal matter between consenting adults.

:)

not when he is testifying before Congress.

The real question is WHY was he forced to testify before Congress about blowjobs.

The same reason why the government finally settled on charging John Gotti with tax evasion.

He admitted to the Lewinski affair

He admitted to the Lewinski affair

duh

and what was he impeached for?

(think hard, it'll come to you)

For lying about blowjobs?

For lying.

period.

Does the fact it was about a blowjob make it better somehow?

It makes it a personal matter between consenting adults.

A personal matter between consenting adults, you mean like when Putin and Trump got together and mutually consented to to have John Podesta's computer secretly hacked in order to get out all of the criminal goings on behind the Hillary campaign to take her down?

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.
Highly unlikely. I think it's apparent that there is material in the report that is illegal to release to the public.

It is predictable that scuzbag slimeball Democrats will disingenuously cry foul and insinuate that the parts that are redacted contain proof of their ridiculous conspiracy theory.

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.
Highly unlikely. I think it's apparent that there is material in the report that is illegal to release to the public.

It is predictable that scuzbag slimeball Democrats will disingenuously cry foul and insinuate that the parts that are redacted contain proof of their ridiculous conspiracy theory.

There is information in there that is illegal to release to ANYONE, not just the general public.

I hope some of them can see the unredacted version
I hope we all do.

I hope you all fall into the ocean and drown, but it doesn't look like either of us will get our wish.

Fact remains that no matter how much you WANT the info, you have no right to it, and you're not getting it.
Hmm, I think there is a fair chance that it gets leaked. But I apologize for triggering you.

Hmmm, I think there's an excellent chance that whichever of your heroes leaks it is going to get prosecuted. I apologize not at all for triggering you by refusing to make Hillary President.

PS, the hoping that someone breaks the law so that you can find something else to fuel your TDS? Exactly the reason why everyone looks at you like dog shit on the sidewalk.

About a BJ yes Why do you think trump couldn't testify ? He couldn't open his mouth without lying

And Clinton was a lawyer.

He should have known better.
Yes like with trump send in answers by m ail written by his lawyers
Clinton was impeached he has to be questioned in person. Stop talking out your ass.I guess that means stop posting.
ACQUITTED asshat
I guess he’s given up on deporting them. Should pad our numbers for the census. Nice
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-acquitted
On February 12, 1999, the five-week impeachment trial of Bill Clintoncomes to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice. In November 1995, Clinton began an affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old ...

I guess that means he was charged. Trump is charged with nothing.Assclown.
His pos the asshat Barr is making sure of that The AH comes out with his BS report before Easter???

And Clinton was a lawyer.

He should have known better.
Clinton was impeached he has to be questioned in person. Stop talking out your ass.I guess that means stop posting.
ACQUITTED asshat
I guess he’s given up on deporting them. Should pad our numbers for the census. Nice
On February 12, 1999, the five-week impeachment trial of Bill Clintoncomes to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice. In November 1995, Clinton began an affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old ...

His pos the asshat Barr is making sure of that The AH comes out with his BS report before Easter???
Yeah thats real funny will Why didn't the trump ah wait till fri night?

ACQUITTED asshat

The AH comes out with his BS report before Easter???

Because, ed.....

Easter is Sunday.

which means, unless I have a calendar made in NYC....

Friday night is also before Easter

ACQUITTED asshat

Because, ed.....

Easter is Sunday.

AND a """supposed """ smart guy like you doesn't know what that timing means ?? Really ?? Tell me you have no clue

ACQUITTED asshat

Because, ed.....

Easter is Sunday.

AND a """supposed """ smart guy like you doesn't know what that timing means ?? Really ?? Tell me you have no clue
Democrats wanted it released ASAP.

(What does ASAP mean?)

They wanted it released before the necessary redactions could be made.

Not gonna happen.

They wanted it released the day after the summary was released.

and now you whine because it's coming out on Thursday morning?

Why didn't Barr just wait until Friday night at midnight?

56879402_2194266603944357_9171440496357146624_n.jpg

So we move from Cliff Notes to a Reader's Sigest condensed version.

When may we read the novel?

Barr did his homage to Trump and set the tone of discourse. He convinced the unconvincable that Trump is exonerated. Even after they read the dull, unredacted report, the Trumpians will defy truth and logic and stand behind the huckster buffoon.

Last edited:
So we move from Cliff Notes to a Reader's Sigest condensed version.

When may we read the novel?

Barr did his homage to Teump and set the tone of discourse. He convinced the unconvincable that Trump is exonerated. Even after they read the dull, unredacted report, the Trumpians will defy truth and logic and stand behind the huckster buffoon.

unredacted?

you're a dreamer

Forum List

Back